Old August 29th 10, 05:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Phd Bryant, Who Dropped a Dime to Your ISP...?

There was a guy from Ireland at Fort Jackson,South Carolina.His last
name is Sullivan.I told him I am Scots Irish by ancestry.He pooh pooh it
off as if to say, Big deal, so what?

It was sort of like those three or four Irish guys from Ireland in that
Cash Cab.They wasen't interested.One of them said pull over and let us
out of here!
cuhulin

Old August 30th 10, 07:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
kop kop is offline

On Aug 29, 8:08*pm, "Just Plain Burr" wrote:
"kop"

.

***MWB has shown his true colors here on RRS and what a buffoon he
truely is...dxAce has it nailed...ClownTard!...The twit can't even
form a correct sentence; must be all that dope he's been smoking!

Hey, He uses his real name!!!

***LOL Burris...MWB has been a blowhard and bully on this MB far too
long...Looks like whomever dropped the dime doesn't like the professor
all that much...And with grammer like that who could blame anyone for
not wanting to send their kids off to Sullivan...ClownTard!
Old August 30th 10, 05:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Aug 30, 2:19*am, kop wrote:
On Aug 29, 8:08*pm, "Just Plain Burr" wrote:

"kop"

.

***MWB has shown his true colors here on RRS and what a buffoon he
truely is...dxAce has it nailed...ClownTard!...The twit can't even
form a correct sentence; must be all that dope he's been smoking!

Hey, He uses his real name!!!

***LOL Burris...MWB has been a blowhard and bully on this MB far too
long...Looks like whomever dropped the dime doesn't like the professor
all that much...And with grammer like that who could blame anyone for
not wanting to send their kids off to Sullivan...ClownTard!

By the way, moron, it's "grammar", noy "grammer". Pretty
ironic. Are you on drugs?

Old August 30th 10, 05:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Ahh yam de king uv grammar round hyar.
I yam what I yam and that's all that I yam ~ Popeye the Sailor man.BOOP!
BOOP!
cuhulin

Old August 30th 10, 08:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://www.devilfinder.com
This Woman's nose between you, Gulf Seafood

Does Susan Linn (in Pascagoula) nose knows?
cuhulin

Old August 30th 10, 11:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Mike,

"kop"

***No Ph.d I don't make fun of the

"grammar"
He didn't even say thanks for the smelling lesson!

police but you obviously
do!...

Old August 31st 10, 12:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Aug 30, 5:15*pm, kop wrote:
On Aug 30, 9:23*am, Mike wrote:

On Aug 30, 2:19*am, kop wrote:

On Aug 29, 8:08*pm, "Just Plain Burr" wrote:

"kop"

.

***MWB has shown his true colors here on RRS and what a buffoon he
truely is...dxAce has it nailed...ClownTard!...The twit can't even
form a correct sentence; must be all that dope he's been smoking!

Hey, He uses his real name!!!

***LOL Burris...MWB has been a blowhard and bully on this MB far too
long...Looks like whomever dropped the dime doesn't like the professor
all that much...And with grammer like that who could blame anyone for
not wanting to send their kids off to Sullivan...ClownTard!

By the way, moron, it's "grammar", noy "grammer". Pretty
ironic. Are you on drugs?- Hide quoted text -

***No Ph.d I don't make fun of the grammar police but you obviously
do!...The Trolls only make fun of people claiming to be something
they're not, i.e Tourist Policeman Steve Kombat Kramer, Chaing
Mai..."noy grammer", Bwahahaha...Professor...?...lol...dxAce has hit
the perverbial nail squarely on the head, ClownTard Fits!- Hide quoted text -

You are definitely Gregg. So, you're now going
under the screenname of Kop. Interesting. And
the word is "proverbial," not "perverbial," you pervert.
I am a college professor. Even Lare knows that by
insulting my school in virtually everyone one of his
posts. And Gregg, you have consistently earned the
title of "clown tard." Steve is just a bitter, old alcoholic
that only gets respect for the one thing in his sad life -
shortwave radio. Hell, I even respect him for that. But
nobody, not even the trolls, respect you. You are the
most pitiful of the pitiful.

I'd say get a life, but it's probably too late for you.
Old August 31st 10, 12:52 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Mike wrote:

On Aug 30, 5:15 pm, kop wrote:
On Aug 30, 9:23 am, Mike wrote:

On Aug 30, 2:19 am, kop wrote:

[...]

Hey, clown 'tard, the one thing that certainly comes out of your diatribe is your
apparent hatred of the shortwave hobby.

Why am I not surprised?

Old August 31st 10, 06:26 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
kop kop is offline

On Aug 30, 4:52*pm, dxAce wrote:
Mike wrote:
On Aug 30, 5:15 pm, kop wrote:
On Aug 30, 9:23 am, Mike wrote:

On Aug 30, 2:19 am, kop wrote:

[...]

Why am I not surprised?- Hide quoted text -

***Seems as the the Profeesor has an anger management issue...Calling
me "Greg" and a "pervert" ta boot...Hold the horses ClownTard, take
your meds, pour yourself a good stiff belt, and smoke some more
dope!...You'll feel better when you crawl out of your stupor in a few
days...:-)
Old August 31st 10, 12:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Aug 30, 7:52*pm, dxAce wrote:
Mike wrote:
On Aug 30, 5:15 pm, kop wrote:
On Aug 30, 9:23 am, Mike wrote:

On Aug 30, 2:19 am, kop wrote:

[...]

I said that the only thing you're respected for is SW and
that even I respect you for that. And that proves I hate SW
radio? Duh. Your reading comprehension and general
logic is as murky as ever, Steve!

Bad whiskey?