Old September 17th 10, 06:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Wouldn't it be nice?

Like him or not, listen to him or not, agree with him or not, he is going
be the voice of a major influence on the next US presidential election.

Any this presupposes that it really makes any difference as to whom is
elected. Can anyone show me a whit of difference who we elect from the
single political party that pretends to be two parties?

Old September 17th 10, 08:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 9/17/2010 10:48 AM, Clive wrote:
Like him or not, listen to him or not, agree with him or not, he is
going to
be the voice of a major influence on the next US presidential election.

Any this presupposes that it really makes any difference as to whom is
elected. Can anyone show me a whit of difference who we elect from the
single political party that pretends to be two parties?

If I have two dogs in my yard, and you climb my fence, does it matter
which dog bites you, or even both?

Regards,
JS

Nice & quite Landshark CB 17 October 30th 07 11:24 PM
(OT) : NN - Now Be Nice please . . . RHF Shortwave 0 June 19th 07 11:58 PM
Nice HBR 13C Brian Hill Homebrew 2 June 10th 06 05:18 PM
FA: A really nice IC-740 Wayne Swap 0 May 5th 04 03:12 PM
An invitation to play nice [was: nice amateur software!] Drink Dx 1 August 31st 03 02:55 PM