Old October 20th 07, 10:31 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default Nice & quite

Yup, nice and quite nowadays. Now that I said that I'm sure they'll crawl
out of the shadows now. Hey Mopar, nice going on the tribe going to the
World Series!!!

Landshark

Old October 20th 07, 10:44 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

"Landshark" wrote:
Yup, nice and quite nowadays. Now that I said that I'm sure they'll crawl
out of the shadows now. Hey Mopar, nice going on the tribe going to the
World Series!!!

Landshark

Can't count the chickens yet but thanks for the hats off, Shark. Caremona
will shut down those evil redsox tonight and then we will celebrate!!!

Nice seeing a team win with fractions of the payroll that the Yankees and
Redsox are used to winning with, eh? -- Baseball needs a salary cap too.

GO CLEVELAND INDIANS! WOO HOO!
Old October 20th 07, 10:48 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Steveo wrote:
Caremona will shut down those evil redsox tonight

Spell check- Carmona

GO CLEVELAND INDIANS! WOO HOO!
Old October 20th 07, 11:01 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Landshark" wrote:
Yup, nice and quite nowadays. Now that I said that I'm sure they'll crawl
out of the shadows now. Hey Mopar, nice going on the tribe going to the
World Series!!!

Landshark

Can't count the chickens yet but thanks for the hats off, Shark. Caremona
will shut down those evil redsox tonight and then we will celebrate!!!

Nice seeing a team win with fractions of the payroll that the Yankees and
Redsox are used to winning with, eh? -- Baseball needs a salary cap too.

GO CLEVELAND INDIANS! WOO HOO!

LOL!!! I do think they'll win. Hell, they have too, not
many MLB team have had a move made about them
;-)

Landshark

Old October 20th 07, 11:07 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Landshark" wrote:
Yup, nice and quite nowadays. Now that I said that I'm sure they'll crawl
out of the shadows now. Hey Mopar, nice going on the tribe going to the
World Series!!!

Landshark

Can't count the chickens yet but thanks for the hats off, Shark. Caremona
will shut down those evil redsox tonight and then we will celebrate!!!

Nice seeing a team win with fractions of the payroll that the Yankees and
Redsox are used to winning with, eh? -- Baseball needs a salary cap too.

GO CLEVELAND INDIANS! WOO HOO!

LOL!! Yeah, I'll agree, but those *******s will find away around that crap.
Hey, you gotta love that Geo (owner
of the Yankee's) He sure knows how to treat people, huh.

Landshark

Old October 20th 07, 11:36 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

"Landshark" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Landshark" wrote:
Yup, nice and quite nowadays. Now that I said that I'm sure they'll
crawl out of the shadows now. Hey Mopar, nice going on the tribe going
to the World Series!!!

Landshark

Can't count the chickens yet but thanks for the hats off, Shark.
Caremona will shut down those evil redsox tonight and then we will
celebrate!!!

Nice seeing a team win with fractions of the payroll that the Yankees
and Redsox are used to winning with, eh? -- Baseball needs a salary cap
too.

GO CLEVELAND INDIANS! WOO HOO!

LOL!! Yeah, I'll agree, but those *******s will find away around that
crap. Hey, you gotta love that Geo (owner
of the Yankee's) He sure knows how to treat people, huh.

Landshark

Yea eh? Gotta like Joe telling George to get bent with the pay decrease
too!

I've always liked Joe Torre, he's a class guy imo.
(he's a CBer too) haha
Old October 20th 07, 11:52 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Landshark" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Landshark" wrote:
[...]

Yeah, even though he was ****ed, he still had the class to just say they
didn't treat him right, really a class act if you ask me. Shame, too, he
still has many years left and they had better hope he goes to the national
league.

Landshark

Old October 21st 07, 12:07 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

"Landshark" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Landshark" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Landshark" wrote:
[...]

Yep.

The best part is the Yankee Cashman/co machine is watching it from home,
thanks to the Indians.

GO CLEVELAND INDIANS! WOO HOO!
Old October 24th 07, 01:57 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Landshark" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Landshark" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Landshark" wrote:
[...]

I hope the Rockies beat the snot out of the Sox's.... GO ROCKIES!!!!

Landshark

Old October 25th 07, 05:18 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
jim jim is offline

Landshark wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message

"Landshark" wrote:

"Steveo" wrote in message

"Landshark" wrote:

"Steveo" wrote in message
.. .

"Landshark" wrote:

[...]

You were saying?????????????

nice day b.b. Policy 0 August 8th 05 03:34 AM
A Nice Guy Michael Bryant Shortwave 23 September 23rd 04 07:31 PM
FA: A nice IC-551 Wayne Swap 0 May 5th 04 03:14 PM
FA: A really nice IC-740 Wayne Swap 0 May 5th 04 03:12 PM
An invitation to play nice [was: nice amateur software!] Drink Dx 1 August 31st 03 02:55 PM