Old September 17th 10, 09:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) Repealing the ban on the common light bulb

http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=295820

Yes, Repeal the ban on the common light bulb! SCREW those Damn Commie
democraps and libturds!!!
Go to the stores, load up on common light bulbs! Get em while you can.
cuhulin

Old September 17th 10, 09:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sep 17, 1:00*pm, wrote:
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=295820

Yes, Repeal the ban on the common light bulb! SCREW those Damn Commie
democraps and libturds!!!
Go to the stores, load up on common light bulbs! Get em while you can.
cuhulin

I love my CFLs :-) You can have ALL of my old incandescent
electricity hogs.
Old September 17th 10, 10:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

bpnjensen wrote:

On Sep 17, 1:00 pm, wrote:
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=295820

Yes, Repeal the ban on the common light bulb! SCREW those Damn Commie
democraps and libturds!!!
Go to the stores, load up on common light bulbs! Get em while you can.
cuhulin

I love my CFLs :-) You can have ALL of my old incandescent
electricity hogs.

Old incandescent bulbs ARE better for reading. They give off a much better
light.
Old September 17th 10, 11:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 9/17/2010 1:00 PM, wrote:
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=295820

Yes, Repeal the ban on the common light bulb! SCREW those Damn Commie
democraps and libturds!!!
Go to the stores, load up on common light bulbs! Get em while you can.
cuhulin

Really, it is time to go LED ... if we ever need them, we can bring back
incandescent ...

Regards,
JS

Old September 17th 10, 11:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"sctvguy1" wrote in message
bpnjensen wrote:

On Sep 17, 1:00 pm, wrote:
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=295820

Yes, Repeal the ban on the common light bulb! SCREW those Damn Commie
democraps and libturds!!!
Go to the stores, load up on common light bulbs! Get em while you can.
cuhulin

I love my CFLs :-) You can have ALL of my old incandescent
electricity hogs.

Old incandescent bulbs ARE better for reading. They give off a much
better
light.

Check a few more, different brands and models have different light
spectrums.
wife got some high temp lights for the kitchen, she loves them, I hate them,
especially in the morning.
MikeK

Old September 17th 10, 11:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 9/17/2010 4:45 PM, dave wrote:

LEDs don't seem very cost effective, and the energy usage seems
comparable to CFLs.

When LEDs come into mass production, to the extent of CFLs, that will
fix the cost effectiveness ... a good LED consumes 50% the power of a
CFL, or better ... this efficiency is not as advanced as it will be in
the future.

Regards,
JS
Old September 17th 10, 11:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 9/17/2010 3:36 PM, amdx wrote:

Check a few more, different brands and models have different light
spectrums.
wife got some high temp lights for the kitchen, she loves them, I hate them,
especially in the morning.
MikeK

I favor the 6500K, or better, CFLs ... mine are GE, two in a pack, and
come from walmart.

Regards,
JS
Old September 18th 10, 12:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Once Incandescent Light Bulbs are gone,,, that's IT,,, they are GONE!

This Cherish movie on the Encore channel right now is a right Good
movie.
cuhulin

Old September 18th 10, 12:44 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

sctvguy1 wrote:
bpnjensen wrote:

Old incandescent bulbs ARE better for reading. They give off a much better
light.

They do? How so?

(OT) Light Bulb. dave Shortwave 0 January 30th 09 01:31 PM
(OT) Light Bulb. Ian Jackson[_2_] Shortwave 0 January 30th 09 09:27 AM
(OT) Fluorescent Light Bulb Warning. [email protected] Shortwave 59 July 17th 07 07:24 PM
How many democrats does it take to screw in a light bulb? Slow Code CB 26 October 5th 06 01:42 PM
Sometimes a light bulb just goes "on".... duuuuuuhhhhh Howard Antenna 4 August 9th 04 11:10 AM