Old September 18th 10, 02:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics

Default (OT) : The Great Mother Earth Is Having Hot-and-Cold Flashes{Going Through Menopause}

RHF wrote:
On Sep 17, 7:31 pm, wrote:
- It's done Snowed in Montana already.Snowed in Whitefish last month.I
- told y'all it gets COLD in Montana.COLDER than a well digger's arse
in
- Montana.I can't handle that thar COLD weather as good as I used to
- could.http://www.standeyo.com
- cuhulin
.
*OMG/OMA* It's Another 'Sign' of "Climate Change"
.

http://www.wunderground.com/data/ima...empanomaly.gif

Ever hear of an ostrich? Pretending won't make it go away. It's
probably too late to fix; still at some point you'll have to admit that
something bad and unprecedented is happening.
Old September 18th 10, 03:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics
RHF RHF is offline

On Sep 18, 6:32*am, dave wrote:
RHF wrote:
On Sep 17, 7:31 pm, wrote:
- It's done Snowed in Montana already.Snowed in Whitefish last month.I
- told y'all it gets COLD in Montana.COLDER than a well digger's arse
in
- Montana.I can't handle that thar COLD weather as good as I used to
- could.http://www.standeyo.com
- cuhulin
* .
*OMG/OMA* It's Another 'Sign' of "Climate Change"
* .

http://www.wunderground.com/data/ima...empanomaly.gif

- Ever hear of an ostrich?
-*Pretending won't make it go away.

False Prophecies* Won't Make It Happen either . . .

* Saint Al of Gore -wrt- VooDoo Science
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voodoo_science
"Fudge" The Date and Create a 'Theoretical'
Catastrophe to Profit By . . .

-*It's probably too late to fix;

How Doe We "Fix' Something That Is Naturally
Occurring like the Sun and the Earth Aging and
Thus Producing a Change in the Earth's Climate :
A 'Change' that is a Natural Transformational
Envent that may be happening over an Earth
Age or may be even an Earth Epoch . . .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geologic_timescale
?Q? Has Mankind {Humanity} Even Been Around
For One Earth Age ? ? ? -i-don't-think-so-

- still at some point you'll have to admit that

'Special Dave' - ? admit ?
¡ Let There Be A Reply ! {Starting Here}
The Great Mother Earth Is Having Hot-and-Cold
Flashes {Going Through Menopause}
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...fa8cad1be91f44

- something bad and unprecedented is happening.

'Special Dave',

? something bad and unprecedented is happening ?

Yeah we call it 'The Weather' and mostly 'The
Weather' changes daily . . .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weather

The Climate usually Varies {Changes} with the Seasons . . .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Season
.. . . and . . . Every Day Is A New 'Weather' Day . . .

Throughout Recorded History : Man has noted
'Climate Change' . . .
.. . . wrt . . . Little Ice Age
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Ice_Age

Man also has Scientific Proof from the Earth's Surface
of Massive 'Climate Change' Events; that occurred
prior to the Advent of Man on this Planet.
.. . . of . . . Ice Ages and Warmer Times . . .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ice_age

'Special Dave' - it don't take a rocket scientist {idtars}
to know that Mankind {Humanity} is just a FlySpeck
in a Table Spoon of Ground Pepper when it comes to
Earth Ages and the real 'Climate Change' that occurrs
as This Planet "Earth" and it's Solar System Ages.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_the_Earth