Old September 18th 10, 02:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics

Default (OT) : The Great Mother Earth Is Having Hot-and-Cold Flashes{Going Through Menopause}

RHF wrote:
On Sep 17, 7:31 pm, wrote:
- It's done Snowed in Montana already.Snowed in Whitefish last month.I
- told y'all it gets COLD in Montana.COLDER than a well digger's arse
in
- Montana.I can't handle that thar COLD weather as good as I used to
- could.http://www.standeyo.com
- cuhulin
.
*OMG/OMA* It's Another 'Sign' of "Climate Change"
.

http://www.wunderground.com/data/ima...empanomaly.gif

Ever hear of an ostrich? Pretending won't make it go away. It's
probably too late to fix; still at some point you'll have to admit that
something bad and unprecedented is happening.
Old September 18th 10, 03:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics
RHF RHF is offline

On Sep 18, 6:32*am, dave wrote:
RHF wrote:
On Sep 17, 7:31 pm, wrote:
- It's done Snowed in Montana already.Snowed in Whitefish last month.I
- told y'all it gets COLD in Montana.COLDER than a well digger's arse
in
- Montana.I can't handle that thar COLD weather as good as I used to
- could.http://www.standeyo.com
- cuhulin
* .
*OMG/OMA* It's Another 'Sign' of "Climate Change"
* .

http://www.wunderground.com/data/ima...empanomaly.gif

- Ever hear of an ostrich?
-*Pretending won't make it go away.

False Prophecies* Won't Make It Happen either . . .

* Saint Al of Gore -wrt- VooDoo Science
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voodoo_science
"Fudge" The Date and Create a 'Theoretical'
Catastrophe to Profit By . . .

-*It's probably too late to fix;

How Doe We "Fix' Something That Is Naturally
Occurring like the Sun and the Earth Aging and
Thus Producing a Change in the Earth's Climate :
A 'Change' that is a Natural Transformational
Envent that may be happening over an Earth
Age or may be even an Earth Epoch . . .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geologic_timescale
?Q? Has Mankind {Humanity} Even Been Around
For One Earth Age ? ? ? -i-don't-think-so-

- still at some point you'll have to admit that

'Special Dave' - ? admit ?
¡ Let There Be A Reply ! {Starting Here}
The Great Mother Earth Is Having Hot-and-Cold
Flashes {Going Through Menopause}
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...fa8cad1be91f44

- something bad and unprecedented is happening.

'Special Dave',

? something bad and unprecedented is happening ?

Yeah we call it 'The Weather' and mostly 'The
Weather' changes daily . . .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weather

The Climate usually Varies {Changes} with the Seasons . . .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Season
.. . . and . . . Every Day Is A New 'Weather' Day . . .

Throughout Recorded History : Man has noted
'Climate Change' . . .
.. . . wrt . . . Little Ice Age
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Ice_Age

Man also has Scientific Proof from the Earth's Surface
of Massive 'Climate Change' Events; that occurred
prior to the Advent of Man on this Planet.
.. . . of . . . Ice Ages and Warmer Times . . .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ice_age

'Special Dave' - it don't take a rocket scientist {idtars}
to know that Mankind {Humanity} is just a FlySpeck
in a Table Spoon of Ground Pepper when it comes to
Earth Ages and the real 'Climate Change' that occurrs
as This Planet "Earth" and it's Solar System Ages.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_the_Earth
Old September 19th 10, 12:33 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics

Brenda Ann wrote:

I think one reason many people have a problem with the fact that humans are
causing climate change is that humans tend to not think past their own
tribal groups, whether that be household, city, state or even country (the
US has just 5% of the Earth's population). Fact is, there are 6,000,000,000
of us, and growing rapidly (we were only 3,000,000,000 less than 50 years
ago!). That many resource users can't help but affect their environment.

Consumerism or survival?
Old September 19th 10, 01:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics
RHF RHF is offline

On Sep 19, 12:13 am, bpnjensen wrote:
- - On Sep 18, 11:01 pm, RHF wrote:
- -
- - Mankind-Humanity is just a FlySpeck in a Cup
- - of Ground Pepper when it comes to Earth Ages
- - and the real 'Climate Change' that occurs as
- - This Planet "Earth" and it's Solar System Ages.
- - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_the_Earth

- Ah, but there is the rub.
- Your claim is in error.

NAH ! {Once Again} -wrt- 'Climate Change' : The
Mankind Factor is 1 in 1,000,000 or less . . and
the other 999,999 is the Earth and Sun with the
Earth being 999 and the Sun being 999,000 in
the Balance-of-Things for all of the yesterdays;
Today; and all of the tomorrows . . .

Sun and the Earth and the Rest of the Planets
The Ever Changing Climate of the Solar System.
http://solarscience.msfc.nasa.gov/im...unearth_lg.gif
-hint- Don't see a 'human' in the Picture.

Mankind-Humanity is just a FlySpeck in a Cup
of Ground Pepper when it comes to Earth Ages
and the real 'Climate Change' that occurs as
This Planet "Earth" and it's Solar System Ages.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_the_Earth

The Great Mother Earth Is Having Hot-and-Cold
Flashes {Going Through Menopause}
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...fa8cad1be91f44
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...d3f15ae2fbe1d0

Clearly there is Naturally Evolving 'Climate Change'
but all Mankind {Humanity} Can Do Is Adapt To It
and Hope to Survive the next 100~10K~1M Years
.. . . imho ~ RHF
Old September 19th 10, 03:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics

bpnjensen wrote:
On Sep 18, 11:01 pm, wrote:

Ah, but there is the rub. Your claim is in error.

Deny all you like...if carte blanche to profit and continued reckless
gross consumption are more important than the health of this, the only
tiny planetary home we have.

If we are not willing to sacrifice NOW there will be NO CHANCE to stop
what's coming. We will HATE ourseves for not at least trying.

Consumerism

or Survival

?

Old September 19th 10, 10:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics

RHF wrote:

NAH ! {Once Again} -wrt- 'Climate Change' : The
Mankind Factor is 1 in 1,000,000 or less . . and
the other 999,999 is the Earth and Sun with the
Earth being 999 and the Sun being 999,000 in
the Balance-of-Things for all of the yesterdays;
Today; and all of the tomorrows . . .

Your science, such as it is, is flawed. You repeat oil company talking
points. Humans have greater effect on climate than volcanoes, for instance.
Old September 19th 10, 10:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics

On 9/19/2010 2:04 PM, dave wrote:
RHF wrote:

NAH ! {Once Again} -wrt- 'Climate Change' : The
Mankind Factor is 1 in 1,000,000 or less . . and
the other 999,999 is the Earth and Sun with the
Earth being 999 and the Sun being 999,000 in
the Balance-of-Things for all of the yesterdays;
Today; and all of the tomorrows . . .

Your science, such as it is, is flawed. You repeat oil company talking
points. Humans have greater effect on climate than volcanoes, for instance.

I seriously doubt that. If you take all the energy being expended by
the volcanoes in the world, I'd bet the energy being released dwarfs our
expenditure ...

Regards,
JS

Old September 20th 10, 01:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics

On 9/20/2010 6:36 AM, dave wrote:

Consumerism is materialism, the opposite of spirituality.

If I have to "live in a cave" to try to save the future for my grandkids
I will do it.

I've already given up meat and air-conditioning and watering the lawn.

And, the rich-elite power brokers thank you, from their yachts, as they
head to a nice Caribbean island. What more can you give up, I'd like a
nice yacht!

Have you considered moving to san fransicko and eating tofu?

Regards,
JS
Old September 20th 10, 02:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics

Default (OT) : Say "YES" to an American CO2 Enrichment Tax {Re-GreeningAmerican & Investing in the USA}

On 9/20/2010 7:08 AM, dave wrote:

Tell it to the people who cut taxes and went to war. They ran up a
trillion and a half dollars more debt from 2001-2009. They did it "off
budget" meaning that when the real cost was merged with the general
fund, we were suddenly an extra trillion in the hole.

If you think Obama's a big spender, what do you think of Bush?

The treasonous public servants, being paid by the rich elite, simply
took our tax dollars and converted them into stolen oil, antiques, and
the assets and holdings of Iraq. They then allowed the
rich-elite-masters to deposit these sums in their own personal coffers,
off shore and hidden. They are doing what they are paid to do.

We need to audit the fed and put good financial investigators on the
trail and recover these assets and put them back in the public coffers.
Unfortunately, everyday, this problem only gets worse. We need to
correct this. We need to imprison some of our public servants and hang
the rest who are guilty of criminal and treasonous actions.
Unfortunately, some just want to elect another criminal, of the other
party, to steal from us--I guess that will make them feel better and
take care of their needs and wants.

We just need the right catalyst to get things going. I guess there are
not enough homeless, hungry, sick and destitute Americans yet, when
there is, we will be in a much better situation to see something happen
to correct all this. Until then, all we can really do is wait and watch
poverty wreck its' havoc on the population. Some, like you, will
probably be able to get pretty hungry and do without for an amazing
length of time ... so, we need not get in a hurry, probably.

Regards,
JS
Old September 20th 10, 02:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics

On 9/20/2010 7:00 AM, dave wrote:

This has been dis-proven. The added vegetation offsets very little net
carbon.

I don't know how they can "disprove" that. Since the main component of
our bodies is carbon, since the main component of plants is carbon,
every plant, every germ, etc.

Obviously, anyone capable of doing the math can figure out they are
lying ... carbon dioxide is our friend. Without it, life would cease to
exist on this planet in short order ... claiming there is too much
carbon dioxide, in the context of nature and the earth, is very similar
to claiming there is too much water, too much dirt, too many deserts,
too many mountains.

The main source of all the carbon a plant is made of comes from carbon
dioxide ... without plants we would have no oxygen to breathe.

Regards,
JS