Old September 27th 10, 02:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : L.S./M.F.T . . . L.S./M.F.T . . . L.S./M.F.T . . .

wrote:
The Lady in the Lucky Strike Christmas Wreath?
Was she Amelia Earhart?
Couldn't have been Lady Gaga.

The last time Congress Declared War was on December 8,1941.I was one
month and three days old on that day.
A Day Which Will Live In Infamy.
cuhulin

Some people just stand there
Old September 27th 10, 03:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

One of my sister's nick name is Tinker.She got that nick name back in
the 1930's when my brother would rock her in his arms and say that
Tinker Bell poem thingy.LSMFT, Lord Save Me From Tinker!

Who is that red head gal in the Bruce Willis, The Fifth Element movie? A
bunch of times she says, Big badda BOOM!
cuhulin

Old September 27th 10, 03:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

How high is my house? I don't know, it is a one storey Cape Cod style
house, it was built in 1947.It is high enough I don't want to fall off
the roof, that is for sure.About 12 feet on the outside of both sides of
my living room I need to finish up with outside and that will be just
about it, as far as the outside is concerned.Slow as I am, I reckon it
will take me about three or four days on each side, unless it rains.I
want to get it all done before Wintertime.Then I need to put a new fuel
pump on my 1983 Dodge van and get new mufflers and tail pipe and replace
a leaky vacuum line on that van.I am slowwwwww.
cuhulin

Old September 27th 10, 05:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Why would I want to count the asbestos siding thingys on my house? I
don't think I can count that high.My three walk boards I rigged up, I
have a long rope tied to them and that rope tied to a post on my back
porch.Like I told those people a day or two ago in the rec.autos.tech
newsgroup, (a guy was talking about working under his vehicle) You can
never be too safe.

I am wayyyyyy too sweet and purrty to get hurt workin on my house, under
my vehicles too.
cuhulin

Old September 27th 10, 09:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Sep 27, 7:33*am, wrote:
How high is my house? I don't know, it is a one storey Cape Cod style
house, it was built in 1947.It is high enough I don't want to fall off
the roof, that is for sure.About 12 feet on the outside of both sides of
my living room I need to finish up with outside and that will be just
about it, as far as the outside is concerned.Slow as I am, I reckon it
will take me about three or four days on each side, unless it rains.I
want to get it all done before Wintertime.Then I need to put a new fuel
pump on my 1983 Dodge van and get new mufflers and tail pipe and replace
a leaky vacuum line on that van.

- I am slowwwwww.
- cuhulin

Slow but steady wins the race -nah-
well at lease finishes most of the time ~ RHF