RadioBanter

-   -   SPECIAL: War is evil; We are evil (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/154532-special-war-evil%3B-we-evil.html)

dave October 1st 10 03:30 PM

SPECIAL: War is evil; We are evil

(They give these guys dexedrinee, Paxil, and machine guns; anybody see a
problem with that?)

The US army is understood to be searching for dozens of digital photos
allegedly taken by soldiers showing their colleagues posing with Afghan
civilian corpses. If released in public, they could create a worldwide
furore similar to that sparked by the images of American guards
mistreating Iraqi prisoners at Abu Ghraib, and would undermine the US
effort to win over the Afghan public.

The war crimes investigation is the most serious the US army has faced
in Afghanistan during its nine-year presence.

Soldiers who served with Sgt Gibbs in Afghanistan allegedly told
investigators he pressed his comrades to cut fingers off Afghan corpses,
and kept at least two fingers wrapped in cloth hidden in an empty water
bottle.

Some allegedly claimed he planned to intimidate other members of his
unit to keep quiet, and one soldier said Sgt Gibbs claimed he planned to
make a necklace with the fingers.

He and four other soldiers are currently charged with conspiracy to
murder three unarmed Afghans between January and May, though new records
show a fourth may have been killed. Seven other soldiers are accused of
dismembering bodies and removing bones.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...qi-deaths.html

John Smith October 2nd 10 02:31 PM

On 10/1/2010 7:30 AM, dave wrote:
(They give these guys dexedrinee, Paxil, and machine guns; anybody see a
problem with that?)

No, not if it helps them get the job done. They often give pilots speed
to be able to stay up, stay alert and complete their missions. In war,
anything which is necessary ...

The US army is understood to be searching for dozens of digital photos
allegedly taken by soldiers showing their colleagues posing with Afghan
civilian corpses. If released in public, they could create a worldwide
furore similar to that sparked by the images of American guards
mistreating Iraqi prisoners at Abu Ghraib, and would undermine the US
effort to win over the Afghan public.

There should be a civilian board, composed of just average
joe-six-pack-Americans to review what is done. If our military or
government is engaging in criminal actions, as determined by the board,
then they should be brought before a court just as any other criminal(s)
would be ...

The war crimes investigation is the most serious the US army has faced
in Afghanistan during its nine-year presence.

The seriousness of the investigation/inquiry is really a moot point. If
crimes have been done, their seriousness is worth dealing with. Anyone
can allege anything ...

Soldiers who served with Sgt Gibbs in Afghanistan allegedly told
investigators he pressed his comrades to cut fingers off Afghan corpses,
and kept at least two fingers wrapped in cloth hidden in an empty water
bottle.

Kewl, sounds like the type of man to do the job for us. As long as he
only possesses enemy fingers, and they are legit enemy, give him
anything he wants ...

Some allegedly claimed he planned to intimidate other members of his
unit to keep quiet, and one soldier said Sgt Gibbs claimed he planned to
make a necklace with the fingers.

Yeah, well, like I said, anyone can allege anything ... bring 'em into a
court and punish them if valid. However, if not, punish those alleging
the false allegations ... DUH!

He and four other soldiers are currently charged with conspiracy to
murder three unarmed Afghans between January and May, though new records
show a fourth may have been killed. Seven other soldiers are accused of
dismembering bodies and removing bones.

Dead, dismembered enemy and/or radical mooselums following the kookooran
please me. Again, anyone can be charged with anything, if valid, punish
them, if not, punish those doing the charging ... but one of them needs
to get it up the bum!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...qi-deaths.html

Regards,
JS

John Smith October 2nd 10 02:37 PM

(OT) : Anyone Smell a 'Jerry Brownie' Ah-Hanging-Out GloriaAllred's Tuches

On 10/1/2010 2:55 PM, dave wrote:

Not a lot of money on the Peninsula. Not enough to support a family.

The housekeeper should have never gotten across the border with her
evil-spawn of an anchor baby in the first place. I would like to see
obama and anyone else derelict in their duties of protecting American
citizens from these crimes imprisoned and punished!

Regards,
JS

John Smith October 2nd 10 02:39 PM

(OT) : Anyone Smell a 'Jerry Brownie' Ah-Hanging-Outa GloriaAllred's Tuches

On 10/1/2010 3:27 PM, RHF wrote:

-pps- US "Green-Back" Dollars = US 'Gringo' Dollars.
.
.

Just another of those mythical jobs "Americans won't do." ROFLOL

My daughter wants Meg's address; My daughter is looking for work. She
has a B.S. in social science; She says she'll take the job ... she just
hopes she is not over qualified!

Regards,
JS

John Smith October 2nd 10 02:40 PM

(OT) : Anyone Smell a 'Jerry Brownie' Ah-Hanging-Outa GloriaAllred's Tuches

On 10/2/2010 6:51 AM, dave wrote:

$51K a year is nothing in Silicon Valley. You can afford to live in
Salinas.

It is nothing a damn illegal alien with evil alien spawn should be that
close to ...

Regards,
JS

dave October 2nd 10 02:51 PM

(OT) : Anyone Smell a 'Jerry Brownie' Ah-Hanging-Outa GloriaAllred's Tuches

RHF wrote:

How many US American Citizens would like to
do "Maid's" {Household -aka- Domestic} Work
at $23 per Hour as a Part-Time Job ?

IIRC the Maid was a Part-Time Employee.

RHF -says- for $23-per-Hour* I would be : house-cleaner,
butler, driver, handyman, gardener, etc-etc-etc ~ RHF
* It ain't Ditch Digging; Rock Piling or Rocket Science
.

$51K a year is nothing in Silicon Valley. You can afford to live in Salinas.

RHF October 2nd 10 07:05 PM

On Oct 2, 6:31*am, John Smith wrote:
On 10/1/2010 7:30 AM, dave wrote:

[...]

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...usa/8035379/US...

Regards,
JS

Fingers from the Dead Enemies
-versus-
The Live Beheading of Our Troops

Can I Get A Show of Fingers !

RHF October 2nd 10 07:15 PM

(OT) : ?Q? Why Isn't Jerry Brown Doing His Job ? = Arrest the IllegalAlien that Used Forged Papers !

On Oct 2, 6:51*am, dave wrote:
RHF wrote:

How many US American Citizens would like to
do "Maid's" {Household -aka- Domestic} Work
at $23 per Hour as a Part-Time Job ?

IIRC the Maid was a Part-Time Employee.

- - RHF -says- for $23-per-Hour* I would be : house-cleaner,
- - butler, driver, handyman, gardener, etc-etc-etc ~ RHF
- - * It ain't Ditch Digging; Rock Piling or Rocket Science

- $51K a year is nothing in Silicon Valley.
- You can afford to live in Salinas.

'Special Dave' -if- you happen to have an extra
$51K a Year laying around; could you please
please please send it my-way ;;-}} ~ RHF

?Q? Why Isn't Jerry Brown Doing His Job* ?
* California's Attorney General
http://www.ag.ca.gov/

The Housekeeper Admits to Being an Illegal Alien
that Used Forged Papers : ARREST HER NOW !

and that is the way i see it ~ RHF

John Smith October 2nd 10 07:33 PM

On 10/2/2010 11:15 AM, RHF wrote:

?Q? Why Isn't Jerry Brown Doing His Job* ?
* California's Attorney General
http://www.ag.ca.gov/

The Housekeeper Admits to Being an Illegal Alien
that Used Forged Papers : ARREST HER NOW !

and that is the way i see it ~ RHF
.

Exactly. jerry brown, the attorney general of California refuses to
uphold the law and make the feds boot these indian criminals from mexico
back across the border ... now, we are forced to vote in a governor who
employs them!

If jerry brown would have done his job, we would be free of dealing with
the devil! He darn well should NOT be governor!

Regards,
JS

John Smith October 2nd 10 07:35 PM

(OT) : Anyone Smell a 'Jerry Brownie' Ah-Hanging-Out GloriaAllred's Tuches

On 10/2/2010 9:29 AM, Chïna Blüe Öyster Cult wrote:
..., and within twenty-four
hours a brand new anchor baby explodes out of her belly.

What? You don't like your new American ceet-i-zen?
ROFLOL

Regards,
JS

John Smith October 2nd 10 07:50 PM

(OT) : ?Q? Why Isn't Jerry Brown Doing His Job ? = Arrest theIllegal Alien that Used Forged Papers !

On 10/2/2010 11:48 AM, John Smith wrote:

You step over jerry brown to call meg a liar? GET REAL! jerry queer
brown is an artist in deceptive verbal communications!

Time for someone else, we are bored with the same old lies we will get
from the queer.

Regards,
JS

I will bet he is a favorite in san fransicko though, both in the
bath-houses and the polls!

Damn homosexuals would pass up Jesus to cast a vote for brown!

Regards,
JS

John Smith October 2nd 10 08:23 PM

(OT) : ?Q? Why Isn't Jerry Brown Doing His Job ? = Arrest theIllegal Alien that Used Forged Papers !

On 10/2/2010 12:22 PM, Chïna Blüe Öyster Cult wrote:

I didn't know Whitman was the second coming of Jesus Christ.

Ohh, you missed the reverse implication, huh?

That's OK. The young and challenged often do ...

Regards,
JS

John Smith October 2nd 10 08:26 PM

On 10/2/2010 12:23 PM, John Smith wrote:
On 10/2/2010 12:22 PM, Chïna Blüe Öyster Cult wrote:

I didn't know Whitman was the second coming of Jesus Christ.

Ohh, you missed the reverse implication, huh?

That's OK. The young and challenged often do ...

Regards,
JS

So, let me be more pointed ... when stacking up meg alongside brown,
jerry appears to be your standard satanic queer ...

Regards,
JS

John Smith October 2nd 10 08:29 PM

(OT) : ?Q? Why Isn't Jerry Brown Doing His Job ? = Arrest theIllegal Alien that Used Forged Papers !

On 10/2/2010 12:21 PM, Chïna Blüe Öyster Cult wrote:

Rabid combat gerbils, attack!

Yeah, you will get used to it. But, at first, stripping away the
political correctness and just stating things in plain honest english
can appear to be quite shocking ... one reason it should be done a lot
more. To discourage the "ornate trappings" which eventually lead to
outright lies ...

Regards,
JS

John Smith October 2nd 10 08:50 PM

(OT) : ?Q? Why Isn't Jerry Brown Doing His Job ? = Arrest theIllegal Alien that Used Forged Papers !

On 10/2/2010 12:41 PM, Chïna Blüe Öyster Cult wrote:

You're not helping her: http://www.megwhitman.com/on_the_record.php

You are not paying attention ... I already said, the ballot is nothing
but a list of people you DON'T want in public office ... however, I,
personally, DO think meg is the lesser of two evils ... if the
difference is even worthwhile to consider is debatable ... but then, I
have implied that many, many times ...

Regards,
JS

John Smith October 2nd 10 08:54 PM

(OT) : ? Jerry Brown Forged Papers !

On 10/2/2010 1:43 PM, dave wrote:

Meg Whitman is a fascist hypocrite who hates America

Jerry Brown is an old-school California liberal patriot

(Which would you rather be seated next to on the redeye to Newark?)

You too have suddenly went as dense as lead? Oh yeah, you have always
been like that ...

Oh well, you only restate, in differing words, what I have been saying
.... there has not been a decent candidate on the ballot in decades ...
well, there was Ron Paul ... still, the ballot will remain nothing but a
list of people who SHOULD NOT BE in public servant positions until we
"fix" things.

It is just scary to have to consider the possibility that only a
revolution will do this ... you can't blame people for dragging their
feet before having to respond to that.

Regards,
JS

RHF October 2nd 10 09:15 PM

(OT) : The Issue Is "Freedom of Religion" -and- 'The Separation ofChurch and State' -wrt- 'Civil Union' -versus- "Gay Marriage"

On Oct 2, 12:41*pm, Chïna Blüe Öyster Cult
wrote:
In article ,
*John Smith wrote:

On 10/2/2010 12:23 PM, John Smith wrote:
On 10/2/2010 12:22 PM, Chïna Blüe Öyster Cult wrote:

I didn't know Whitman was the second coming of Jesus Christ.

Ohh, you missed the reverse implication, huh?

That's OK. The young and challenged often do ...

Regards,
JS

So, let me be more pointed ... when stacking up meg alongside brown,
jerry appears to be your standard satanic queer ...

You're not helping her:http://www.megwhitman.com/on_the_record.php

The ISSUE Is "Freedom of Religion"
-and- The Separation of Church and State
-wrt- 'Civil Union' -versus- "Gay Marriage"

- MEG ON PROPOSITION 8
-
- ³I believe marriage should be a union between
- a man and a woman. I also strongly support
- California¹s civil union laws and believe all
- Californians should respect the legal rights
- of same sex couples.²
-
- Which agrees with Obama.
-
- Also:http://www.megwhitman.com/latinos.php

HELLO "Civil Union" Is Marriage before a State
Licensed Justice-of-the-Peace; Civil Judge, etc
and Does NOT place a Requirement for Churches
to Perform a LGBT Marriage -thus- Insuring the
Separation of Church-and-State.

Point-of-Fact : Prez Obama Wants so-called
"Gay Marriage" and Forcing Christian Churches
to Preform "Gay Marriages" -or- Loose Their
Federal Charitable Tax Status.

Prez Obama Does Not Respect The Separation
of Church-and-State : Prez Obama Wants the
Power of "The State" {US Federal Government
to Usurp the Freedom of the Churches.

YES Prez Obama Actively and Openiing Supports
so-called "Gay Marriage" and Forcing Christian
Churches to Perform "Gay Marriages"
-plus- Prez Obama Wants to Allowing LGBTs to
Sue Churches If the Church Will Not Preform
"Gay Marriage" : Trial Lawyers Love Prez Obama !

You Put In a "Freedom of Religion" 'Clause'
In Any "Gay Marriage" Law and I Am For It
-however- Leave It Out and Force Churches to
Perform "Gay Marriage" and I Am Against It [.]

Just Say NO to the Tyranny of LGBT 'Gay' Rights
TRUMPING All Other Civilian Rights of Non-LGBTs
including "Freedom of Religion" for All Persons
of Faith - can i get an 'amen' to that !?!

and that is the way that i see it ~ RHF

dave October 2nd 10 10:17 PM

John Smith wrote:

It is just scary to have to consider the possibility that only a
revolution will do this

Do what? WTF are you babbling about? Do you want corporations to run
everything? Wasn't the Army better when they cooked their own food?

The TV has made you stupid and ridiculous. Try to learn the truth.

" America faces its greatest threat since the Civil War. The worst fears
of the Founders are being realized, as powerful corporate interests have
taken over our culture and representative government. We the People now
face a fundamental choice: take back our country ... or do nothing, and
become victims of tyranny and empire.

In We the People: A Call to Take Back America, Thom Hartmann (the
acclaimed author of Unequal Protection and The Last Hours of Ancient
Sunlight) tells a compelling story — of how a government of, by, and for
the people has been replaced by corporate domination. Through brilliant
analysis and Neil Cohn ‘s imaginative illustrations, this fully graphic
book illuminates the central dynamics of American politics.

He reveals the forgotten history of the Founders’ intent and the devious
way that corporations came to possess “human” rights. He explains what
the Boston Tea Party actually was, how the events of the 19th century’s
“Second American Revolution” resemble today’s administration, and how
“corporatists” disguised as conservatives are looting assets from We the
People’s common ownership through privatization schemes.

Most importantly, the book issues a call to action from citizens who
want to restore true democracy, and liberty and justice... for all.
-We the People - Cover

http://www.we-the-people-book.com/

John Smith October 2nd 10 11:24 PM

(OT) : The Issue Is "Freedom of Religion" -and- 'The Separationof Church and State' -wrt- 'Civil Union' -versus- "Gay Marriage"

On 10/2/2010 4:16 PM, dave wrote:

Ahh, "separate but equal"; novel concept

The church has nothing to do with it. It is a contract between two
people and the state to operate the most elemental form of social unit,
a household.

In the oldest recording of history, the book of Genesis, in the bible,
God gave marriage to man and woman--two queers simply cannot be married.
Marriage is a religious tradition which predates civilization,
government, tribes, villages, towns, cities, courts, mans' laws, etc.
Queers are denied marriage--God considers homosexual sex an abomination.

Queers demand separation of church and state, now is the time to deliver
it up to them--marriage is under the authority of God and his
representatives--the churches.

Governmnt must far overstep its' bounds to be able to say the smallest
thing about marriage. Such a government no one can, nor should, have
the smallest respect for ... and such is how it really is ... government
has now reduced itself, in respect, to the status queers hold in
heterosexual society.

You just can change the facts ...

Regards,
JS

John Smith October 2nd 10 11:27 PM

On 10/2/2010 3:24 PM, John Smith wrote:

You just can change the facts ...

Regards,
JS

Can = can't, in the above ... but then, you should have already known
that ...

Regards,
JS

John Smith October 2nd 10 11:31 PM

On 10/2/2010 2:17 PM, dave wrote:
John Smith wrote:

[...]

Yeah, like I implied, it is the only choice we have left, revolution ...
and a very scary choice ... many of us will die in restoring rights,
freedoms and liberties for our children, and our childrens' children ...
a serious obligation placed upon by our forefathers.

However, if the criminal-treasonous b*st*rds finally get what they
deserve, it will be worth it.

Regards,
JS

dave October 3rd 10 12:57 AM

John Smith wrote:

Governmnt must far overstep its' bounds to be able to say the smallest
thing about marriage. Such a government no one can, nor should, have the
smallest respect for ... and such is how it really is ... government has
now reduced itself, in respect, to the status queers hold in
heterosexual society.

Religious rules have no standing in matters of government.

http://www.ancienttexts.org/library/...ian/gilgamesh/

John Smith October 3rd 10 05:11 AM

On 10/2/2010 8:05 PM, RHF wrote:
On Oct 2, 1:43 pm, wrote:
John Smith wrote:

Yeah, you will get used to it. But, at first, stripping away the
political correctness and just stating things in plain honest english
can appear to be quite shocking ... one reason it should be done a lot
more. To discourage the "ornate trappings" which eventually lead to
outright lies ...

Regards,
JS

- Meg Whitman is a fascist hypocrite who hates America

'Special Dave' It's writings like this
that make you 'special'.

- Jerry Brown is an old-school California liberal patriot
http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=49980496445

'Special Dave' It's appears that you misspelled 'parrot'
but . . . You are very correct Jerry is a California Liberal

- (Which would you rather be seated next to
- on the redeye to Newark?)

Meg Whitman -cause- she would be in her
Private Jet and so would 'i' hee hee hee ~ RHF

Oh another reason would be that Jerry's Red-Eye
to Newark would be the back-seat of a 1974 Blue
Plymouth Satellite converted to run on bio-diesel .
p-u three days and three nights of smelling the
oder of used french-fry oil . . .
.
.

jerry brown thinks illegals are fine, he thinks homosexual marriage is
fine ... yanno', that is enough for me. If your dog ran, I'd vote the dog!

Regards,
JS

RHF October 3rd 10 07:30 PM

(OT) : The Issue Is "Freedom of Religion" -and- 'The Separationof Church and State' -wrt- 'Civil Union' -versus- "Gay Marriage"

On Oct 3, 3:52*am, "(¯`·.¸Craig Chilton¸.·´¯) http://
www.LayoffRemedy.com" wrote:
* * With reference to Same-Sex Marriage vis-a-vis Civil Unions...

* * See this:

http://www.egalitarian.biz/Marriage-is-MARRIAGE.html

"CC",

All nice and good but Ignores the Fact
that it all Negates "Freedom of Religion".

dave October 3rd 10 08:20 PM

(OT) : ? Jerry Brown Forged Papers !

Chïna Blüe Öyster Cult wrote:
In ,
John wrote:

On 10/2/2010 7:30 PM, Chïna Blüe Öyster Cult wrote:

An army may gather, but only the rider will do the fighting. The rest will
merely witness it.

Yeah, I often stand on the sidelines and do nothing ... however, if that
day I don't, go on with what you are doing ... simply pay me no heed ...

If you were a real christian, you would have to worry about blasphemy. Now,
hurry on, sonny, with all that pretend outrage.

Gambling at Rick's?!?

bpnjensen October 3rd 10 11:56 PM

On Oct 3, 4:27*pm, dave wrote:
RHF wrote:

"CC",

All nice and good but Ignores the Fact
that it all Negates "Freedom of Religion".
* .
Once Again Let Me Repeat Myself :
Put a "Freedom of Religion" 'Clause' In Any
"Gay Marriage" Law and I Am For It [A-OK]
-however- Leave It Out and Force Churches to
Perform "Gay Marriage" and I Am Against It [.]

It's against the law for government to tell a church what to do.
I say the 1866 equal protection law applies, as well as the 14th amendment.

John Smith October 4th 10 02:28 AM

On 10/3/2010 11:30 AM, RHF wrote:

Just Say NO to the Tyranny of LGBT 'Gay' Rights
TRUMPING All Other Civilian Rights of Non-LGBTs
including "Freedom of Religion" for All Persons
of Faith - can i get an 'amen' to that !?!
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...bfbfabe47a2165

AMEN BROTHER!

And, keep the faith baby!
JS

John Smith October 4th 10 02:40 AM

(OT) : The Issue Is "Freedom of Religion" -and- 'The Separationof Church and State' -wrt- 'Civil Union' -versus- "Gay Marriage"

On 10/3/2010 4:14 PM, (¯`·.¸Craig Chilton¸.·´¯)

You present an interesting point ...

Actually, the state has no reason to have anything to say about marriage
between a man and a woman, the church has the only authority--if the
government chooses to give tax breaks and other benefits because the
church married me, so be it ... unless they claim powers above God, they
had better damn well heed that authority.

But, then, it hardly matters; Who has respect for government anymore?
And, who can say they are impressed with the populations respect for
government? My respect was waning ever since nixon, then came regan,
clinton and bush (well, and bush.) It was gone somewhere in between
those blatant puppets.

My allegiance to country, community and Americans remains strong ... but
government may as well consider me an outlaw now, I have gone rogue and
will obey no law which does not clearly support God, liberty, freedom
and the pursuit of happiness above all else ... somehow, I think there
is a whole bunch of me, too. And, that I was actually a late comer on
the scene.

Regards,
JS

John Smith October 4th 10 02:46 AM

On 10/2/2010 10:48 PM, Chïna Blüe Öyster Cult wrote:

If you were a real christian, you would have to worry about blasphemy. Now,
hurry on, sonny, with all that pretend outrage.

Brother, I am Catholic ... there is no blasphemy. I shoot 18 holes with
the local Bishop on the second saturday of each month ...

Outrage? The last time I was outraged was a few years back. By the guy
on a float in the gay parade in LA, wearing the pink tutu. ROFLOL

Regards,
JS

John Smith October 4th 10 02:53 AM

(OT) : ? Jerry Brown Forged Papers !

On 10/3/2010 6:49 PM, Chïna Blüe Öyster Cult wrote:

This is Usenet, sonny. Why go big time and tell about your summer picnics with
the archbishop at Cantebury.

Son, the bishop isn't a famous movie star, he isn't a self-impotant
politician with a big head and he doesn't drive the pope-mobile ... but,
I will mention the importance you place on him; I am certain he will be
most impressed!

What an idiot! ROFLOL

Regards,
JS

John Smith October 4th 10 02:55 AM

(OT) : ? Jerry Brown Forged Papers !

On 10/3/2010 6:49 PM, Chïna Blüe Öyster Cult wrote:

This is Usenet, sonny. Why go big time and tell about your summer picnics with
the archbishop at Cantebury.

Did I mention my wife and his attend the same bridge party? Where in
the hell do they find idiots like you?

Regards,
JS

John Smith October 4th 10 03:22 AM

(OT) : The Issue Is "Freedom of Religion" -and- 'The Separationof Church and State' -wrt- 'Civil Union' -versus- "Gay Marriage"

On 10/3/2010 6:46 PM, Chïna Blüe Öyster Cult wrote:

WWSD?

Absolutely! A belief in God would mandate the sane and reasoning man to
pose that question ...

Regards,
JS

Ronnie Raygun And The Rayonets October 4th 10 04:23 AM

"John Smith" wrote in message
On 10/2/2010 10:48 PM, Chïna Blüe Öyster Cult wrote:

If you were a real christian, you would have to worry about blasphemy.
Now,
hurry on, sonny, with all that pretend outrage.

Brother, I am Catholic ... there is no blasphemy. I shoot 18 holes with
the local Bishop on the second saturday of each month ...

Does he share his altar boy with you or do you need to find your own?

Outrage? The last time I was outraged was a few years back. By the guy
on a float in the gay parade in LA, wearing the pink tutu. ROFLOL

My wife gets upset when someone wears the same outfit to an event too.

Regards,
JS

John Smith October 4th 10 06:58 AM

On 10/3/2010 8:23 PM, Ronnie Raygun And The Rayonets wrote:

Does he share his altar boy with you or do you need to find your own?

Actually, I was an Altar Boy. Never had a "pass" made at me by a
priest. I am under the conclusion that either I am too ugly to be of
any interest or the priests I was around were not child molesters.
Priests being child molesters was certainly a best kept secret in my
circles ...

Outrage? The last time I was outraged was a few years back. By the guy
on a float in the gay parade in LA, wearing the pink tutu. ROFLOL

My wife gets upset when someone wears the same outfit to an event too.

Ummm, hey! You weren't the guy on the float, were you? And, was your
wife BORN female? ROFLOL

Regards,
JS

dave October 4th 10 02:08 PM

(OT) : The Issue Is "Freedom of Religion" -and- 'The Separationof Church and State' -wrt- 'Civil Union' -versus- "Gay Marriage"

Chïna Blüe Öyster Cult wrote:

At that time, the authorities were pagan Romans.

The same pagan Romans stole the Church and today run it from Vatican
City. They have 5 people on the Supreme Court.

John Smith October 4th 10 07:35 PM

(OT) : The Issue Is "Freedom of Religion" -and- 'The Separationof Church and State' -wrt- 'Civil Union' -versus- "Gay Marriage"

On 10/4/2010 6:42 AM, (¯`·.¸Craig Chilton¸.·´¯)

As I said, the ONLY marriage which are valid are preformed, recognized
and respected by the church (Gods' representatives.)

The idiots didn't pay any attention when gov't passed rules, regulations
and laws which are unconstitutional, illegal, treasonous and
fraudulent--but then, the idiots have missed a lot more than just that
.... proof is right before your eyes; With an excellent demonstration in
progress in the mess we are in.

That is simply truth which will stand though all government
manipulations and fixes ... sit back, we are going to be here until the end.

Regards,
JS

Brenda Ann[_2_] October 5th 10 01:20 AM

(OT) : The Issue Is "Freedom of Religion" -and- 'The Separation of Church and State' -wrt- 'Civil Union' -versus- "Gay Marriage"

"(¯`·.¸Craig Chilton¸.·´¯) http://www.LayoffRemedy.com" wrote
in message ...

Such AS? OTHER than such circumventions of the Constitution
like the 55-mph speed limit being imposed 35 years ago by BLACK-
MAILING the states, or these ILLEGAL and UNdeclared "wars" we
keep wasting lives and billions of dollars on... before inevitably
LOSING them.

Don't forget the blackmailing of the states to make them raise the drinking
age to 21, along with various other laws the feds passed and then told the
states "if you don't comply, you won't receive (highway funds, omnibus crime
bill money, ad inf.).