Old October 7th 10, 07:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.misc,us.politics,alt.politics,alt.politics.economics

Default zooom!! right over rightards heads

in a jetpacks and jetson cars

Republicans want to go backwards to the horse and buggies anyway

All the faux news viewers fall for this crap every time. Next thing you
know is that faux will keep repeating it and repeating it until it's
viewers think it's true to save face.
Old October 7th 10, 04:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.misc,us.politics,alt.politics,alt.politics.economics

On 10/6/2010 11:19 PM, Stephen Young wrote:
in a jetpacks and jetson cars

Republicans want to go backwards to the horse and buggies anyway

All the faux news viewers fall for this crap every time. Next thing you
know is that faux will keep repeating it and repeating it until it's
viewers think it's true to save face.

Republi-crats = demo-cans = same-old-same-old

Remember all the republicans screaming to elect bush and save us from
clinton? Well, we did--and got WORSE!

They are all puppets cut from the same material having their strings
pulled by the puppet masters. The real cure is finding the puppet
masters, bringing charges against them and imprisoning them, or hanging
them for treason. The puppets can join them in their comeuppance.

Regards,
JS

Old October 7th 10, 06:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.misc,us.politics,alt.politics,alt.politics.economics

"Stephen Young" wrote in message
in a jetpacks and jetson cars

Republicans want to go backwards to the horse and buggies anyway

All the faux news viewers fall for this crap every time. Next thing you
know is that faux will keep repeating it and repeating it until it's
viewers think it's true to save face.

A huffingtonpost pussy speaks.

Old October 8th 10, 04:31 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.misc,us.politics,alt.politics,alt.politics.economics

In article ,
John Smith wrote:

On 10/6/2010 11:19 PM, Stephen Young wrote:
in a jetpacks and jetson cars

Republicans want to go backwards to the horse and buggies anyway

All the faux news viewers fall for this crap every time. Next thing you
know is that faux will keep repeating it and repeating it until it's
viewers think it's true to save face.

Republi-crats = demo-cans = same-old-same-old

Remember all the republicans screaming to elect bush and save us from
clinton? Well, we did--and got WORSE!

Then all the Lefties cried, "We hate Bush!" and proclaimed, "Change we
can believe in."

Now: Q: Can we have a President worse than bush?

A: YES, we CAN!!!
Old October 8th 10, 04:33 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.misc,us.politics,alt.politics,alt.politics.economics

"Orval Fairbairn" wrote in message
news

Now: Q: Can we have a President worse than bush?

A: YES, we CAN!!!

Palin 2012!!!!

Old October 8th 10, 05:24 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.misc,us.politics,alt.politics,alt.politics.economics

On 10/7/2010 8:31 PM, Orval Fairbairn wrote:

Then all the Lefties cried, "We hate Bush!" and proclaimed, "Change we
can believe in."

Now: Q: Can we have a President worse than bush?

A: YES, we CAN!!!

Well, I can say one good thing about obama ... we haven't caught him
getting a BJ in the oval orifice, yet ...

Regards,
JS
Old October 8th 10, 05:26 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.misc,us.politics,alt.politics,alt.politics.economics

On 10/7/2010 8:33 PM, Clave wrote:

Palin 2012!!!!

Yanno'? palin looks like a damn idiot-moron to me ... then she opens
her mouth and dispels any doubt I could have had. obama is bad, I
suspect no-brain mccain would have been worse, but even considering
palin just adds insult to injury ...

Regards,
JS

Old October 8th 10, 01:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.misc,us.politics,alt.politics,alt.politics.economics
RHF RHF is offline

On Oct 7, 8:33*pm, "Clave" wrote:
"Orval Fairbairn" wrote in message

news

Now: Q: Can we have a President worse than bush?

A: YES, we CAN!!!

- Palin 2012!!!!

.. . . r o t f l . . .

No more likely it will be . . .
Old October 8th 10, 02:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.misc,us.politics,alt.politics,alt.politics.economics

On 10/8/2010 12:24 AM, John Smith wrote:
On 10/7/2010 8:31 PM, Orval Fairbairn wrote:

Then all the Lefties cried, "We hate Bush!" and proclaimed, "Change we
can believe in."

Now: Q: Can we have a President worse than bush?

A: YES, we CAN!!!

Well, I can say one good thing about obama ... we haven't caught him
getting a BJ in the oval orifice, yet ...

That's because he hasn't been there, he's been on vacation for 2 years.
Old October 8th 10, 04:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.misc,us.politics,alt.politics,alt.politics.economics
RHF RHF is offline

On Thu, 7 Oct 2010 20:33:03 -0700, "Clave"
wrote:

"Orval Fairbairn" wrote in message
news

Now: Q: Can we have a President worse than bush?

A: YES, we CAN!!!

-Palin 2012!!!!

.. . . r o t f l . . .

OMG - In 2012 the Republican Candidate
for the US Prez-A-Duntz will be . . .

remember i predicted that right here
on this day & date ~ RHF

heads up folks an old friend Policy 6 January 25th 06 09:14 AM
fcc heads Train Policy 1 November 9th 04 11:03 PM
fcc heads Train CB 1 November 9th 04 11:03 PM
WTB: GE Delta SX,GE S-990 heads Monte Swap 0 September 21st 04 01:40 PM
Heads up-WGN 720 N8KDV Shortwave 7 November 19th 03 10:43 PM