Old October 7th 10, 04:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Social Darwinism Is Insane (Mean People Suck)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bob-ce..._b_753193.html

You put out the fire. If the homeowner hasn't paid the fee you bill them
for the cost of fighting that fire. Like in an emergency room at the
hospital.
Old October 7th 10, 11:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 10/7/2010 11:25 AM, dave wrote:

You put out the fire. If the homeowner hasn't paid the fee you bill them
for the cost of fighting that fire. Like in an emergency room at the
hospital.

Yup, on this we agree...

1) Put out the fire.

2) Next day, send them a bill for the 75 bucks.

3) If they ignore the bill, take them to Small Claims Court.

4) If all else fails, put the equivalent of a "Mechanic's Lien" against
the house.

Not rocket science and one hell of a lot better than standing there
watching it burn to the ground. Their stupidity is stupendous...and who
ever was in power that told the firemen to do nothing but watch should
be in jail for terminal stupidity.
Old October 7th 10, 11:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Oct 7, 8:25*am, dave wrote:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bob-ce...s-fire-vic_b_7...

You put out the fire. If the homeowner hasn't paid the fee you bill them
for the cost of fighting that fire. Like in an emergency room at the
hospital.

Fire was outside the City Limits in the County Area.

The Firemen were City Employees following the Laws
and Rules of the Mayor and City Council.

So don't fault the Firemen : Fault the City's Management.

The 'City' should have an alternative to doing NOTHING.
-example- Don't Pay the $75 Fire Services Fee in the
County : Sign an On-the-Spot for a 1% 'City Lien' on
Your Property.
$100K Property Value =$1K Lien
$250K Property Value =$2.5K Lien

Sends the Message : PAY THE FIRE SERVIES FEE [.]

~ RHF
Old October 8th 10, 12:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 10/7/2010 3:24 PM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

Not rocket science and one hell of a lot better than standing there
watching it burn to the ground. Their stupidity is stupendous...and who
ever was in power that told the firemen to do nothing but watch should
be in jail for terminal stupidity.

The people who hire such as those firemen, and, of course, the firemen
themselves, should have never been hired! The people we have employed
as our public servants need to be given a good look-over and the ones
who aren't capable of rational and sound decisions given leave--or even
have charges brought against them.

Only recently have I seen such moronic behaviors. It does make you
wonder what is happening ...

Regards,
JS
Old October 8th 10, 04:44 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Oct 7, 4:54*pm, John Smith wrote:
On 10/7/2010 3:24 PM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

Not rocket science and one hell of a lot better than standing there
watching it burn to the ground. Their stupidity is stupendous...and who
ever was in power that told the firemen to do nothing but watch should
be in jail for terminal stupidity.

The people who hire such as those firemen, and, of course, the firemen
themselves, should have never been hired! *The people we have employed
as our public servants need to be given a good look-over and the ones
who aren't capable of rational and sound decisions given leave--or even
have charges brought against them.

Only recently have I seen such moronic behaviors. *It does make you
wonder what is happening ...

Regards,
JS

I think Firemen need muscles of iron, nerves of steel and hearts of
gold. If any of those things is missing, they probably ought not be
firemen.

Old October 8th 10, 11:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Oct 7, 3:37*pm, RHF wrote:
On Oct 7, 8:25*am, dave wrote:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bob-ce...s-fire-vic_b_7...

You put out the fire. If the homeowner hasn't paid the fee you bill them
for the cost of fighting that fire. Like in an emergency room at the
hospital.

Fire was outside the City Limits in the County Area.

The Firemen were City Employees following the Laws
and Rules of the Mayor and City Council.

So don't fault the Firemen : Fault the City's Management.

The 'City' should have an alternative to doing NOTHING.
-example- Don't Pay the $75 Fire Services Fee in the
County : Sign an On-the-Spot for a 1% 'City Lien' on
Your Property.
$100K Property Value =$1K Lien
$250K Property Value =$2.5K Lien

Sends the Message : PAY THE FIRE SERVIES FEE [.]

~ RHF
*.

Most adjacent districts have reciprocal agreements to help each other
out. No self-respecting fire chief would have done what this jerk did.
Old October 9th 10, 04:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

.

Most adjacent districts have reciprocal agreements to help each other
out. No self-respecting fire chief would have done what this jerk did.

Roy knows better. He lives in fire country. He's just being a Fisk Hole.

Old October 9th 10, 04:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"John Smith" wrote in message
On 10/7/2010 3:24 PM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

Not rocket science and one hell of a lot better than standing there
watching it burn to the ground. Their stupidity is stupendous...and who
ever was in power that told the firemen to do nothing but watch should
be in jail for terminal stupidity.

The people who hire such as those firemen, and, of course, the firemen
themselves, should have never been hired! The people we have employed as
our public servants need to be given a good look-over and the ones who
aren't capable of rational and sound decisions given leave--or even have
charges brought against them.

Only recently have I seen such moronic behaviors. It does make you wonder
what is happening ...

Regards,
JS

You are forgetting something here. They were following orders from the city
Mayor - their boss. Who, just happens to be a republican and belivees what
he did was right. I wanna know what happened to the county property taxes.
I'm sure they have them. Doesn't the county itself have an obligation to
contract with the surrounding cities for protection if they aren't going to
provide it? Volunteer firestations are not really that expensive. The one
I was at for a while in Florida received hand me down trucks from the
Forrestry Department at no cost provided we returned them when we didn't
need them anymore. It provided us with the trucks we needed to run the
department. The city only had to provide the insurance and turn-out gear -
and of course, the building. But I'm sure the county down there has plenty
of property they could utilize for a fire station and such.

The blame is on the city Mayor and the County Trustees equally. And I heard
this family's insurance company is refusing to pay the claim now as well. A
lot of good it did to pay them all those years.

Republicans typically have no compassion for anyone else - only themselves.

Old October 9th 10, 11:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Oct 8, 3:27*pm, bpnjensen wrote:
On Oct 7, 3:37*pm, RHF wrote:

On Oct 7, 8:25*am, dave wrote:

[...]

"The City" does NOT have any "Reciprocal Agreement"
with the County; because the County does NOT have
a Fire Department {Fire Services District} for this
Un-Incorporated Area :
* This is the Counties Fault -Not- "The City's"
* This is the Citizens/Residents of the Un-Incorporated
Area's Fault -Not- "The City's"

What "The City" Did Do Was Offer to the Citizens/
Residents of the Un-Incorporated Area's a Fire
Services Fee of $75 Annually* : Which this County
Citizens/Residents 'choose' NOT TO PAY [.]
* A Subscription "Reciprocal Agreement"

-*No self-respecting fire chief would have done
- what this jerk did.

Let's see the Fire Chief Fights the Fire and one
of his Firemen gets Injured or some major Fire
Equipment gets damaged.

The Mayor and City Council FIRE the Fire Chief for
'Cause' for Failing to follow their Laws and Rules.

Again Wondering . . . What Did The Home Owners
Fire Insurance Company 'do' after the Fire . . .

~ RHF

Australian Social Security V US Social Security AussieSeek.com Political Messageboards Shortwave 12 October 20th 11 08:03 PM
Im insane inthe menmbrane [email protected] Policy 3 January 10th 06 06:51 PM
stevie insane an Old friend Policy 0 December 1st 05 07:47 AM
when Twisted was insane I Am Not George CB 0 September 14th 04 07:01 PM
(OT) Has Canada Gone Totally Insane? N8KDV Shortwave 27 May 2nd 04 07:28 PM