Old October 10th 10, 05:45 AM posted to talk.politics.misc,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa,alt.rush-limbaugh
RHF RHF is offline

Default Donkey's-R-Us : Two Tailed Coin Game

On Oct 9, 8:53*pm, John Smith wrote:
On 10/9/2010 6:10 PM, Beam Me Up Scotty wrote:

* ...

So even when people give a real way to reduce the deficit, you refuse to
listen.

- I get so confused, let me see, is it bad republic-crat and good
- demo-can, or is it good republic-crat and bad demo-can.

Heads You Lose !
oops oops oops . . .
Heads You Ain't Even In The Game !

Cause It's The DemoTrarian = RebubiContra
- = Two Tailed Coin Game = -
Featuring a Donkey's Ass on one side
-and-a- Elephant's Ass on the other side

either way you only get what . . .
comes out of their asses ;;-}} ~ RHF
Old October 10th 10, 06:34 AM posted to talk.politics.misc,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa,alt.rush-limbaugh

On 10/9/2010 9:45 PM, RHF wrote:

- I get so confused, let me see, is it bad republic-crat and good
- demo-can, or is it good republic-crat and bad demo-can.

Heads You Lose !
oops oops oops . . .
Heads You Ain't Even In The Game !

Cause It's The DemoTrarian = RebubiContra
- = Two Tailed Coin Game = -
Featuring a Donkey's Ass on one side
-and-a- Elephant's Ass on the other side

either way you only get what . . .
comes out of their asses ;;-}} ~ RHF
.
?Q? Is there both 'Good' **** and 'Bad' **** ? ? ?

Cheech : Hey Man . . . This is some Good ****...

Chong : Say No Man . . . This is some Bad ****...

Brother, we are both on the same side of that coin!

Regards,
JS