Old October 3rd 09, 02:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Ping Bill Baka...To Coin A Phrase From a Distinguished Troll SocietyMember

Baka take note...to coin a phrase from Distinguished Troll Society
Member LarbGai...

"...please disappear up your own fundamental orifice..."

Its knee deep in rec.radio thanks to you and your fecal matter is
really foul smelling to boot...we've had enough of the bull **** so if
you don't mind get back to refining and toking, and canoodling with
your 8 blond little girls that want to have relations with you (the
oldest being 19 and the youngest 14, the one that wants to drop "trou"
with you)...jeeez, I've heard it all!...Sicko!
Old October 3rd 09, 06:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

nurk_fred2000 wrote:
Baka take note...to coin a phrase from Distinguished Troll Society
Member LarbGai...

"...please disappear up your own fundamental orifice..."

Its knee deep in rec.radio thanks to you and your fecal matter is
really foul smelling to boot...we've had enough of the bull **** so if
you don't mind get back to refining and toking, and canoodling with
your 8 blond little girls that want to have relations with you (the
oldest being 19 and the youngest 14, the one that wants to drop "trou"
with you)...jeeez, I've heard it all!...Sicko!

Sicko?
I protected them from molesters when they were younger and they are
turning 18 one by one. The present 18 year old liked to play grab ass
and she is so dumb I want nothing to do with her. I am not starting
anything, nor have I taken advantage of the obvious, so the sicko part
is all in your head. Maybe the 19 year old when she visits from college,
but not the rest. A 19 year old pre-law is as legal as it gets.

Bill Baka
Old October 3rd 09, 10:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Oct 4, 6:44*am, Bill Baka wrote:

Sicko?
I protected them from molesters when they were younger and they are
turning 18 one by one.

*****And you wanted them for your sick self.

Paedophile.

The present 18 year old liked to play grab ass
and she is so dumb I want nothing to do with her. I am not starting
anything, nor have I taken advantage of the obvious, so the sicko part
is all in your head. Maybe the 19 year old when she visits from college,
but not the rest. A 19 year old pre-law is as legal as it gets.

****** So you admit you're grooming them?

Paedophile.

Bill Baka

Old October 4th 09, 02:24 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Oct 3, 2:51*pm, LarbGai wrote:
On Oct 4, 6:44*am, Bill Baka wrote:

Sicko?
I protected them from molesters when they were younger and they are
turning 18 one by one.

*****And you wanted them for your sick self.

Paedophile.

The present 18 year old liked to play grab ass
and she is so dumb I want nothing to do with her. I am not starting
anything, nor have I taken advantage of the obvious, so the sicko part
is all in your head. Maybe the 19 year old when she visits from college,
but not the rest. A 19 year old pre-law is as legal as it gets.

****** So you admit you're grooming them?

Paedophile.

Bill Baka- Hide quoted text -

***I'm sure you protected them well Baka...teaching them how to "climb
trees"...?
Old October 6th 09, 01:13 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

LarbGai wrote:
On Oct 4, 6:44 am, Bill Baka wrote:

Sicko?
I protected them from molesters when they were younger and they are
turning 18 one by one.

*****And you wanted them for your sick self.

No. Nature is working right on schedule. They get a year older and so do I.

Paedophile.

Hardly. It is however, much more desirable to be surrounded by cheerful
and chatty girls on a walk than sitting on a couch staring at a football
game.

The present 18 year old liked to play grab ass
and she is so dumb I want nothing to do with her. I am not starting
anything, nor have I taken advantage of the obvious, so the sicko part
is all in your head. Maybe the 19 year old when she visits from college,
but not the rest. A 19 year old pre-law is as legal as it gets.

****** So you admit you're grooming them?

For college, if possible.

Paedophile.

Trying to keep all of them from getting pregnant and blowing their
college chances. Amazing how people see a child molester behind every
tree these days.

Bill Baka

Old October 6th 09, 01:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

nurk_fred2000 wrote:

***I'm sure you protected them well Baka...teaching them how to "climb
trees"...?

I climbed to the top and coached them up, not the other way. Perfect
tomboys, all of them.
Bill Baka
Old October 6th 09, 01:44 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Oct 5, 5:19*pm, Bill Baka wrote:
nurk_fred2000 wrote:

***I'm sure you protected them well Baka...teaching them how to "climb
trees"...?

I climbed to the top and coached them up, not the other way. Perfect
tomboys, all of them.
Bill Baka

***you sound like a real peach Baka... smoking dope (illegal), hanging
out with underage girls (borderline unethical), chatting it up in a
sex charged conversation with a 14 yr old (illegal unless you are the
parent), using lab equipment to refine a DEA Class 1 narcotic
(illegal)...yea, you're a real gem Baka!!!...55555 ass hat!
Old October 6th 09, 01:56 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Ping Bill Baka...To Coin A Phrase From a Distinguished Troll...

Looks like/sounds like a ****in contest to me.
cuhulin

Old October 6th 09, 02:16 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:
Looks like/sounds like a ****in contest to me.
cuhulin

Not for long. I just wanted to see what would happen and now I know the
groups *police* so I can block them.

Bill Baka
Old October 6th 09, 01:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Bill Baka wrote:

Hardly. It is however, much more desirable to be surrounded by cheerful
and chatty girls on a walk than sitting on a couch staring at a football
game.

You sure?