Old October 12th 10, 09:50 AM posted to talk.politics.misc,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa,alt.rush-limbaugh
RHF RHF is offline

Default Donkey's-R-Us : Democrats 'Class Warfare" Shtick . . . and 'RaceBaiting' of Minorities . . .

On Oct 7, 7:26*pm, (Ray Fischer) wrote:
amdx wrote:

"John Smith" wrote in message
On 10/7/2010 11:26 AM, John Smith wrote:
On 10/7/2010 8:27 AM, dave wrote:

Well, actually, there wouldn't be much harm there, if done correctly.
Regards,
JS

I should point out, I have always had a handgun around and never could
imagine I would ever see a time I would have to use it. *A few months ago
I took the old military .45 in and traded it, with some cash, for a new
9mm auto on a titanium frame for me and a little .32 auto on an aluminum
frame for the wife. *Sent her through a training course, and we both now
carry ... times have changed ...

Hmm... we just bought our first gun two weeks ago (her idea), and I'm
learning the ins and outs before I get the wife started.

- The GOP thrives on fear and hate.
-*It's how they get votes.
-
- --
- Ray Fischer * * * *
- *

Ray Fischer,

So . . . What Would You Call The Democrats
Constantly Promoting 'Class Warfare" Shtick . . .
http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-class-warfare.htm
Targeting Rich Whites As The Ruling Class Enemy

Along With The Democrats Consistent 'Race
Baiting' of Minorities . . .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_baiting
Targeting Rich Whites As Their Racial Enemy

Idiot's-R-Us :
"You're A Moron" -no-reply-required-
Unless You Are A Moron . . . ~ RHF
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...52886e432cee19
Old October 12th 10, 06:14 PM posted to talk.politics.misc,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa,alt.rush-limbaugh

On 10/7/2010 8:27 AM, dave wrote:

[...]

"There's class warfare, all right but it's my class, the rich
class, that's making war, and we're winning."
Warren Buffet

--
Ray Fischer

Old October 12th 10, 06:22 PM posted to talk.politics.misc,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa,alt.rush-limbaugh

[...]

Nobody conducts class warfare like the wealthy and their stooges in
Congress!
Old October 12th 10, 07:03 PM posted to talk.politics.misc,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa,alt.rush-limbaugh

On 10/12/2010 10:14 AM, Ray Fischer wrote:

"There's class warfare, all right but it's my class, the rich
class, that's making war, and we're winning."
Warren Buffet

Cut all taxes by 50%. Only fund necessary services ... let 'em see how
rich they feel ... actually, they are just a bunch of corporate welfare
junkies ...

Regards,
JS
Old October 12th 10, 07:05 PM posted to talk.politics.misc,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa,alt.rush-limbaugh

On 10/12/2010 10:22 AM, bpnjensen wrote:

Nobody conducts class warfare like the wealthy and their stooges in
Congress!

They ain't supermen. A single bullet, a single molotov cocktail, a
single accident ... they are history ... don't be afraid of shadows and
boogeymen!

Regards,
JS

Old October 14th 10, 10:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics

Default Donkey's-R-Us : The First Thing The Democrats Want To Do Is 'Cut' The US Military and 'Weaken' America's National Defense

On Oct 13, 8:41 pm, (Ray Fischer) wrote:
- - RHF wrote:
- - - On Oct 12, 11:08 pm, (Ray Fischer) wrote:
- - - - John Smith wrote:

- - - - Cut all taxes by 50%.
- - - - Only fund necessary services ...

- - - In order to balance the budget and cut taxes
- - - by 50% you'd have to eliminate almost all of
- - - the government, including the military and
- - - most of Medicare and Social Security benefits.

- - Ray Fischer another Democrat Create Panic and
- - Hysteria Answer just like Class Warfare" Shtick

- Another dumbass rightard who can't do math.

Ray Fischer ? dumbass ?
Ray Fischer ? rightard ?
- - - = = = RHF's Canned Reply 'Rant' = = = - - -
[: To Liberal-Fascist Name Calling :]
ROTFL - You Know When You Are Winning An Argument :
When a Super-Smart 'Enlightened' Liberal Starts Name Calling*.
* They Lose Their Ability To Think And Get Emotional - rotfl ~ RHF
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...8979fbe8546cfa
..
-
- --
- Ray Fischer
-

Ray Fischer,

Keeping "The Math" {Numbers*} Simple
Your 50% = My 50%
* Numbers Check : Which Adds Up To 100%}

Even Simpler in Logical* Words
{Without Numbers}
Your Half 'equals' My Half
* Logic Check : Which Adds Up To One {Whole}

just doing "the math" so that a super-smart
'enlightened' liberal could understand ;;-}} ~ RHF