Old December 21st 10, 02:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Golden Come-Along Award 2010

Take a look at Smith's conspiracy theories. KOOK, KOOK, KOOK!

On 12/20/2010 6:24 PM, dxAce wrote:

rod wrote:

On Dec 19, 10:13 pm, wrote:
On Dec 19, 5:36 pm, Douche wrote:

On Dec 19, 6:19 pm, wrote:

It would seem as though 'John Smith' has entered the running for the 2010
Golden Come-Along Award.

A late attempt, but certainly in the running....

dxAce
Michigan
USA

- Don't you mean Cum-along?

Maybe more precisely : 'Cum-A-Lone' !
.

***Smith is a real "meat beater" allright...No ifs, ands, or buts
about it...Not a big enough doof though (at least in this posters
humble opinion) to overtake the fraud Prof MWB...Toker Dave is another
Jag Hoff and I suppose if Lard Assed Loyd and Roger Wiseman were still
here they could be Honorable Mention...Hey lets give it to CU's
Doggie!...*smirk*

Toker Dave is currently at the Top of The List, followed by 'John Smith' and
Michael W. Bryant. MWB might have been nearer the top but then, almost out of
nowhere, 'John Smith' started his antenna rant, obviously clueless as to the
inherent troubles that portables have with large antennas.

I'm hoping to present the Award after I -hopefully- hear the full strike of Big Ben
on -shortwave- at 0000 on 1 January 2011.

And, for all you clown 'tards out there, don't tell me how I can hear it on any
other outlet other than shortwave, cause I just ain't interested in your wet dreams
via technology, got it, Rickmers?

--
For email reply remove MYHAT