Old December 22nd 10, 05:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media

Default Progressive Bigotry :

RHF wrote:

Which just goes to prove your own words :
"The Facts Have A Liberal BIAS" and Your
Bigotry Against Anything That Is Fair and Balance :
That Might Refute Your Totally Preconceived Liberal Bias.

**** you, Roy. I have years of journalism instruction and decades of
experience in network radio and television. I started in the business
doing news when I was 14 years old. I know what objective reporting means.

You are a POS clown. I doubt you even believe a tenth of what you spew,
in your pathetic attempt to remain relevant. **** you.
Old December 22nd 10, 05:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default The internet is flawed

wrote:
http://www.devilfinder.com
News media TV channels

The Internet is where a lot of people get news.Commie fed govt is trying
to rein in/clamp down/on the Internet.
cuhulin

If people believe the internet they are fools. It is the perfect medium
for mind control and disinformation.
Old December 22nd 10, 05:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Progressive Bigotry : ABC & CBS & NBC & PBS & CNN . . . The Fac...

wrote:
I just now clicked on Deutsche Welle Journal tv news on the LINK channel
375, English language.DirecTV.
cuhulin

Try Free Speech TV right now-Thom Hartmann live with Bernie Sanders.
Old December 22nd 10, 05:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media

On 12/22/2010 9:39 AM, dave wrote:

**** you, Roy. I have years of journalism instruction and decades of
experience in network radio and television. I started in the business
doing news when I was 14 years old. I know what objective reporting means.

You are a POS clown. I doubt you even believe a tenth of what you spew,
in your pathetic attempt to remain relevant. **** you.

Your text, above, proves you to be a blatant liar ... how can you not
notice that, fool? ROFLOL

Regards,
JS
Old December 22nd 10, 05:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media

On 10-12-22 10:39 AM, dave wrote:
RHF wrote:

Which just goes to prove your own words :
"The Facts Have A Liberal BIAS" and Your
Bigotry Against Anything That Is Fair and Balance :
That Might Refute Your Totally Preconceived Liberal Bias.

**** you, Roy. I have years of journalism instruction and decades of
experience in network radio and television. I started in the business
doing news when I was 14 years old. I know what objective reporting means.

You are a POS clown. I doubt you even believe a tenth of what you spew,
in your pathetic attempt to remain relevant. **** you.

I'm sick of this non committing pussy footing and dancing around the
topic. Start telling us how you REALLY feel.....

mike

Old December 22nd 10, 06:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

WLBT 3 showed a video of a fire in Chicago.Old abandoned building, brick
wall collapsed, killing two Firemen.I then clicked on WGN Midday news.

33 degrees in Chicago.Currently, 58 degrees inside my flower box on
doggy's porch.Suppose to get up to 68 degrees today, (''they'') say.I
don't think it will make it though.
cuhulin

Old December 22nd 10, 06:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Deutsche Welle Journal comes on the LINK channel again at 1:00 PM
Mississippi Coon Ass time zone.
cuhulin

Old December 22nd 10, 06:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

The way those people at WLBT 3 tee vee were laughing, I think they read
that one too, or maybe somebody told them.
cuhulin

Old December 22nd 10, 07:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media

"dave" wrote in message
. ..
RHF wrote:

Which just goes to prove your own words :
"The Facts Have A Liberal BIAS" and Your
Bigotry Against Anything That Is Fair and Balance :
That Might Refute Your Totally Preconceived Liberal Bias.

**** you, Roy. I have years of journalism instruction and decades of
experience in network radio and television. I started in the business
doing news when I was 14 years old. I know what objective reporting means.

It's amazing you can even spell objective.

Old December 22nd 10, 07:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dave" wrote in message
. ..
wrote:
http://www.devilfinder.com
News media TV channels

The Internet is where a lot of people get news.Commie fed govt is trying
to rein in/clamp down/on the Internet.
cuhulin

If people believe the internet they are fools. It is the perfect medium
for mind control and disinformation.

And most of it comes from you. Well, at least the disinformation part.