Old December 23rd 10, 04:22 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Progressive Bigotry : ABC & CBS & NBC & PBS & CNN . . . The Fac...

On Dec 22, 9:09*am, wrote:
I just now clicked on Deutsche Welle Journal tv news on the LINK channel
375, English language.DirecTV.
cuhulin

Vivian Leigh(newscaster) is cute. She worked in Ghana a while back and
moved to Germany.
Old December 23rd 10, 04:24 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Progressive Bigotry :

On Dec 22, 1:14*pm, wrote:
WLBT 3 showed a video of a fire in Chicago.Old abandoned building, brick
wall collapsed, killing two Firemen.I then clicked on WGN Midday news.

33 degrees in Chicago.Currently, 58 degrees inside my flower box on
doggy's porch.Suppose to get up to 68 degrees today, (''they'') say.I
don't think it will make it though.
cuhulin

33*F+lots of wind.
Old December 23rd 10, 05:15 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

The highest temperature inside my flowerbox on doggy's front porch today
was 62 degrees.

http://www.devilfinder.com
The Neutering of the Internet

Those Castrated Bastids want to Castrate the Internet.
cuhulin

Old December 23rd 10, 10:05 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Dec 22, 8:22*pm, wrote:

- - On Dec 22, 9:09*am, wrote:
- - I just now clicked on Deutsche Welle Journal
- - tv news on the LINK channel 375,
- - English language.DirecTV.
- - cuhulin

- Vivian Leigh(newscaster) is cute.
- She worked in Ghana a while back
- and moved to Germany.

Arthrny : Was it ?'Vivian Leigh'?
-or- "Meggin Leigh" on DW World ???
http://www.dw-world.de/dw/article/0,,1968851,00.html
Old December 23rd 10, 12:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default The internet is flawed

wrote:
FCC = Federal Castrated Commies.
cuhulin

Is there anything that you do respect about the USA, except for that
apple pie flag kind of respect?

Old December 23rd 10, 01:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:
The highest temperature inside my flowerbox on doggy's front porch today
was 62 degrees.

http://www.devilfinder.com
The Neutering of the Internet

Those Castrated Bastids want to Castrate the Internet.
cuhulin

You are supporting Comcast and Cox, and LESS freedom on the internet.
Remember, the bad guys always say the opposite of what they mean and
they always accuse you of their crimes.
Old December 23rd 10, 06:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media
RHF RHF is offline

Default The Liberal Media Alliance : A Liberal Bias Coupled With Progressive Bigotry

On Dec 22, 9:39 am, dave wrote:

- - RHF wrote:
- - Which just goes to prove your own words :
- - "The Facts Have A Liberal BIAS" and Your
- - Bigotry Against Anything That Is Fair and Balance :
- - That Might Refute Your Totally Preconceived Liberal Bias.

Progressive Bigotry :
ABC & CBS & NBC & PBS & CNN . . .
The Facts Must Be Presented With A Liberal Bias !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...329497c46f2540
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...f6d528543d142f
Old December 23rd 10, 07:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default The Liberal Media Alliance : A Liberal Bias Coupled WithProgre...

1:00 PM Deutsche Welle Journal on LINK tv this afternoon, looks like a
rebroadcast of the same broadcast that was on this morning.

The Irish people in Ireland say consumption is Key to recovery.Teresa
Condon, sales manager for Pamela Scott (Scot?) store(s) in Dublin
agrees.
cuhulin, the Consumer

Old December 24th 10, 02:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Federal Communist Criminals = FCC ''rules'' reach mobile apps
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?=300482

I don't tote.Hence no mobile apps here.

Now watch em look into their Crystal Balls and tell me I do tote.

I do NOT tote.

We got Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the CRYSTAL Skull movie on the
USA channel right now.
CRYSTAL.
cuhulin

Old December 24th 10, 02:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 12/23/2010 6:28 PM, wrote:
Federal Communist Criminals = FCC ''rules'' reach mobile apps
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?=300482

I don't tote.Hence no mobile apps here.

Now watch em look into their Crystal Balls and tell me I do tote.

I do NOT tote.

We got Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the CRYSTAL Skull movie on the
USA channel right now.
CRYSTAL.
cuhulin

FCC needs to read the first amendment, and then act accordingly ...

Regards,
JS