Old December 29th 10, 01:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.liberalism

Default Kamala Harris, Californias next Attorney General, is a Communist

I am radical in my belief in what we can do to improve the [criminal
justice] system, Harris told the LA Times earlier this month, without
elaborating much on those sentiments.

Perhaps a better description of her beliefs can be found in her track
record as well as in lectures she delivered that did not receive news
media attention.

WND has learned Harris was a lecturer at a 2004 symposium at the law
school of the University of California at Berkeley, where she spoke
alongside notorious radicals

Tom Hayden
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/i...asp?indid=1334

and

Van Jones
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/i...asp?indid=2406

Harris at the time was a prosecutor.

http://therealbarackobama.wordpress....edia-profiles/

According to the Communist Party USA newszine

"...supporters of Harris campaign, eager for a pro-people attorney
general, included the California Labor Federation, the Services
Employees International Union, civil liberties and rights groups and
independently financed campaigns backed by the labor movement and
Powerpac.org, a progressive social justice organization."

http://www.keywiki.org/index.php/Kamala_Harris
Old December 29th 10, 05:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.liberalism

On Dec 29, 6:37*am, ∅baMa∅ Tse Dung wrote:
“I am radical in my belief in what we can do to improve the [criminal
justice] system,” Harris told the LA Times earlier this month, without
elaborating much on those sentiments.

Perhaps a better description of her beliefs can be found in her track
record as well as in lectures she delivered that did not receive news
media attention.

WND has learned Harris was a lecturer at a 2004 symposium at the law
school of the University of California at Berkeley, where she spoke
alongside notorious radicals

I saw Kamala Harris at the Gay Pride parade in San Francisco in 2008.
She was part of a caravan of local politicians, including Gavin
Newsom, and the crowd cheered as each one drove by, and suddenly fell
silent when Ms. Harris appeared.

By coincidence, June 19, 2008 was the same day Kamala Harris announced
she would not seek the death penalty against Edwin Ramos, an MS-13
member and illegal alien from El Salvador, who brutally murdered a man
and his two sons as they were walking through their neighborhood. The
murders shocked the city, especially when it was learned that Ramos
had a lengthy criminal record but had managed to avoid deportation due
to the city's "sanctuary" policy.

In Ms. Harris' defense, as prosecutor she NEVER sought the death
penalty against ANYONE, so Edwin Ramos wasn't being singled out for
preferential treatment. However, even in a city of radical leftists,
the public sentiment seemed to be that Ramos deserved to die for his
crime. I could feel the mood at the parade: nobody (except me) booed
her, but the silence made it clear what the public thought of her,
even if they were afraid to express it aloud (as a multi-racial womyn
of colour, criticizing Harris would violate political correctness).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edwin_Ramos
Old December 29th 10, 05:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.liberalism

In article 434b4942-8430-4b4a-a807-7ce8338c3bd3
@y23g2000yqd.googlegroups.com, says...

[...]

And how does that make her a communist?

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!
Old December 29th 10, 05:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Hayba Lobba, I still LIKE California.
and all of the other 56 States.

Say cuzz, ask Ahhhhnold what he thinks about ''the birth certificate''.
I believe he is thinking something.
cuhulin

Old December 29th 10, 06:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.liberalism

On Dec 29, 5:37*am, ∅baMa∅ Tse Dung wrote:
“I am radical in my belief in what we can do to improve the [criminal
justice] system,” Harris told the LA Times earlier this month, without
elaborating much on those sentiments.

Perhaps a better description of her beliefs can be found in her track
record as well as in lectures she delivered that did not receive news
media attention.

WND has learned Harris was a lecturer at a 2004 symposium at the law
school of the University of California at Berkeley, where she spoke
alongside notorious radicals

Tom Haydenhttp://www.discoverthenetworks.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=1334

and

Van Joneshttp://www.discoverthenetworks.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=2406

Harris at the time was a prosecutor.

http://therealbarackobama.wordpress....n-see-true-fac...

According to the Communist Party USA newszine

"...supporters of Harris campaign, eager for a pro-people attorney
general, included the California Labor Federation, the Services
Employees International Union, civil liberties and rights groups and
independently financed campaigns backed by the labor movement and
Powerpac.org, a progressive social justice organization."

http://www.keywiki.org/index.php/Kamala_Harris

Hey doesn't John Yoo teach at UC Berkeley, too? Woops!

Old December 30th 10, 05:39 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://www.devilfinder.com
The Top 10 Reasons Doc. Brown is a Chick Magnet Back to the Future

(on TCM)

I reckon I am not a Chick Magnet.
cuhulin

Old December 31st 10, 05:40 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Commie Dave is definitely a **** Magnet.