Old December 31st 10, 06:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Real 9-11 Facts Are Creepier Than Truther Fantasy.

On 12/31/2010 10:26 AM, m II wrote:

Toto agrees.
mike oz

Toto seen this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diSLE4DMg3g

Damn dog is more intelligent than many here!

Regards,
JS
Old December 31st 10, 07:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 12/31/2010 09:43 AM, BDK wrote:
In om,
says...

On 12/30/2010 07:34 PM, BDK wrote:
In om,
says...

On 12/30/2010 02:31 PM, John Smith wrote:
On 12/30/2010 2:21 PM,
Loose Change, LOL! More like loose marbles. You truthers are by far the

This **** started in 1979. Blame it on Carter, Reagan, Bush 41, Clinton,
and Bush 43; they all played a part. It's obvious Bush 43 let it happen,
and there are some NORAD type questions.

http://www.historycommons.org/projec...ct=911_project

No, there aren't any NORAD questions. Until 911, NORAD was not involved
with domestic flights. It's that simple.

Read this and get back to me.

http://www.historycommons.org/entity...malgam_warrior

It's one of many exercises that occur all the time, and many in the
fall. You could listen to quite a bit of comms on SW. Doesn't mean
anything.

Somebody rescheduled this exercise to occur 3 weeks early that year.
There was confusion as a result that morning. You can hear recordings
(likely UHF AM not HF).
Old December 31st 10, 07:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

When the winds from Katrina were whuppin through Jackson, (ripped ten
shingles off the top of my house and blew three trees down across the
street) doggy slept all the way through.I was scared sh.tless!
cuhulin

Old December 31st 10, 08:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

WLBT 3 noon day 12:00 PM tv news had a video clip of that
Cincinatti,Arkansas tornado damage.It killed three people.

http://www.devilfinder.com
Cincinatti,Arkansas
cuhulin

Old December 31st 10, 08:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Doggy said I mispelled (Cincinatti) Cincinnati.Doggy is Right, as usual.
Cincinnatus.Lucius Cincinnatus was an aristocrat and political figure of
the Roman Republic, 519 BC.
Cincy.Cincy Town.
cuhulin, the Cincicuhulius

Old December 31st 10, 11:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://www.devilfinder.com
Severe Storms Jackson,Mississippi 2010

Tornodo touched down, damage reported, mostly East Jackson metro
area/and Northeast, Jckson metro area, suburb cities.I am watching tv
news.
The Crap has hit the fan!
Doggy and I are OK, so far anyway.
cuhulin

Old January 1st 11, 12:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Documents destroyed, evidence covered up in WTC 7.

On 12/31/2010 5:00 PM, dave wrote:

THIS:
"Attack Delays Investigations

By Margaret Cronin Fisk
National Law Journal
September 17, 2001

Additional details emerged Friday about the effect of the collapse of 7
World Trade Center on investigations being conducted by the New York
offices of the Securities and Exchange Commission and the Equal
Employment Opportunity Commission, both of which were housed in the
building.

The SEC has not quantified the number of active cases in which
substantial files were destroyed. Reuters news service and the Los
Angeles Times published reports estimating them at 3,000 to 4,000. They
include the agency's major inquiry into the manner in which investment
banks divvied up hot shares of initial public offerings during the
high-tech boom.

The EEOC said documents from about 45 active cases were missing and
could not be easily retrieved from any backup system. One of these cases
was a sexual harassment charge filed on Sept. 10 against Morgan Stanley,
one of the prime corporate victims of the World Trade Center disaster.

A statement from the commission said that "we are confident that we will
not lose any significant investigation or case as a result of the loss
of our building in New York. No one whom we have sued or whose conduct
we have been investigating should doubt our resolve to continue our
pursuit of justice in every such matters."

But the short-term problems will be immense, said Gregory Joseph of New
York's Law Offices of Gregory Joseph.

"Court papers can largely be reconstituted, but work product has to be
reconstructed," he said. "This will cause delays in court and will
require significant reduplication of effort." Some data, he added,
"won't be recreatable."

"Ongoing investigations at the New York SEC will be dramatically
affected because so much of their work is paper-intensive," said Max
Berger of New York's Bernstein Litowitz Berger & Grossmann. "This is a
disaster for these cases."

"The SEC will have some difficulty, but the bounce-back will come
relatively easily," predicts Harvey Goldschmid, Dwight professor of law
at Columbia University and former general counsel of the SEC. "It will
throw things off for a period of time, but most of what's important can
be regained. They will have to reconstruct these documents. But most of
this was backed up or in Washington. They've lost some transcripts but
even they're available."

EEOC Records Destroyed

The EEOC's New York office, which was housed in 7 World Trade Center,
sustained no loss of life. But all the agency's records were destroyed.

Many of the files are backed up in the computer system, but a
substantial number of documents are simply gone, said Spencer Lewis, the
EEOC district director. Depositions and notes were not scanned into
computers and are lost. With depositions and interviews, the agency will
be contacting court reporters "and hoping that they've got them so we
can reconstruct files," Lewis said. This covers about 45 active cases,
including a recent action against Morgan Stanley.

But employment litigators believe the effect here, too, will be transitory.

"The EEOC is decimated as far as office space goes," but any problems
are "only short-term," said Michael Weber of the New York office of
Littler Mendelson. "They will get back to business." The agencies will
be seeking documents from the private law firms and defendants, Weber
notes. "My sense is that we will cooperate," he noted. "Our goal is not
to take advantage of this catastrophe."

"A lot of their records they'll have online, so they'll just reprint
them out," adds Harkins. "The EEOC is in a better position than the SEC,
because the SEC has a lot more confidential files.""

FROM HE
http://www.wanttoknow.info/010917nyl...streetsecfiles
Old January 1st 11, 01:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Hazel (1954) and Alicia (1983)

On 12/31/2010 11:50 AM, wrote:
When the winds from Katrina were whuppin through Jackson, (ripped ten
shingles off the top of my house and blew three trees down across the
street) doggy slept all the way through.I was scared sh.tless!
cuhulin

I've been in the eye of 2 major hurricanes. It's pretty wild.

Old January 1st 11, 02:51 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

If you ride those Staten Island Ferries, tell them Ferry Boats, Happy
New Year, from the Deep South.

http://www.devilfinder.com
Staten Island Ferries VT Halter Marine Pascagoula,Mississippi

I rode some Ferries in Hong Kong/Kowloon, and another Ferry,
Galveston/Texas mainland.
cuhulin, the Ferry Boat