Old January 7th 11, 07:07 AM posted to comp.os.os2.programmer.misc,alt.job,rec.food.cooking,sci.crypt,rec.radio.shortwave

Default Att; your All pathetic

On Jan 7, 1:57*am, "Dave -Turner" wrote:
Interesting you're posting from a Latvian IP.

...and claiming to be in Brisbane?
Old January 7th 11, 07:26 AM posted to comp.os.os2.programmer.misc,alt.job,rec.food.cooking,sci.crypt,rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in message
On Jan 7, 1:57 am, "Dave -Turner" wrote:
Interesting you're posting from a Latvian IP.

..and claiming to be in Brisbane?

Clearly he has nothing to hide or be ashamed of if his identity was revealed

Old January 7th 11, 03:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Wayyyyyyyyy back in the 1950's there were three people from Latvia who
went to the same school (Forest Hill School) I went to.Two boys and
their sister.I believe they were from Riga.Ragnar Urevics (spelling,
Urevics) was in the same class I was in.His younger brother, Thoroulf,
(spelling) and their sister, Helga.
cuhulin

Old January 7th 11, 04:03 PM posted to alt.job,rec.food.cooking,sci.crypt,rec.radio.shortwave

Hi

Aussie wrote:
Time to stop lurking and spit it out. You loosers are totally
pathetic. Your childish, witless, stupid and repetitive.
There arent one post on this whole forum that looks like it came from
anyone who has more IQ points than there teeth.

Revenge? What a frikken joke! You wouldnt know how to get revenge on
anyone. You poor deluded little twonks. rename the forums to Potty-
Mouthkindergarten you morons. What a bunch of ineffective jerk offs.

****e, I wish people wouldnt let their kids have access to computers
without supervision.

Ill leave you here to lick each others juicy little arses and suck
each others turgid little cocks.

It was a waste of time coming here. Bye ****e eaters; and dont forget
to watch frikken sesame street in the morning. That is just about all
you socalled university ''educated' idiots are good for.

I dont give up, I dont go away, I just get angrier and angrier until
I get to feel bones breaking in the arseholes that are ****ing me
off.

You laugh and feel smug now but I PROMISE you, all the ''pencil
necks'' that
post on the forums are going to feel MAJOR pain.

I already know where one of you are, you had already had an ISP track
you down for something else. I got that info ****e for brains and Im
going to use it.

Laugh now cos you sure as ****e wont laugh later.

You want to know why I got the nickname Psycho? Because I went to jail
for biting a guys finger off after he gave me the finger in traffic.

I followed him for almost thirty miles before I got the cowardly
little arsehole.

You dip****s have ****ed me off a ****ing sight more than he did.

Frikken wannabe forum dickwads; take that! BuhBye!

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

sticking it to ''Politcal Correctness'' since 2008

As this seems to have nothing to do with os/2 please remove any os2. ngs
from the reply to line.

Thank You.

Pete

Old January 7th 11, 06:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"D. Peter Maus" wrote in message
On 1/6/11 15:39 , Aussie wrote:
[...]

So, I'm guessing you're a Ten-Tec man?

I'm thinking more Douche-Bag man.

Old January 7th 11, 07:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 1/7/2011 1:21 PM, MNMikew wrote:
"D. Peter wrote in message
On 1/6/11 15:39 , Aussie wrote:
[...]

You've had better retorts. He does make some good points about a few in
RRS. I'm thinking upper midwest and CA.

--
For email reply remove MYHAT
Old January 7th 11, 08:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"D. Peter wrote in message
On 1/6/11 15:39 , Aussie wrote:
[...]

You got something against the upper midwest Bob? ;-)

Old January 7th 11, 08:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"D. Peter wrote in message
On 1/6/11 15:39 , Aussie wrote:
[...]

Well, Michigan specifically.

--
For email reply remove MYHAT
Old January 7th 11, 09:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I believe Detroit, and Michigan will Come Back Stronger and Better than
ever before.They are working on it.
http://media.ford.com/article_displa...ticle_id=33715
cuhulin, the Come Back Kid