Old January 6th 11, 10:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Ten-Tec

On 01/07/2011 07:23 AM, wrote:
Ten-Tec, Tennessee.
Lets not be bashin that.We got that whoeverheis to bash.
cuhulin, Pathetics R US

Dolly Parton Parkway, Seiverville

Started by the founder of ElectroVoice

The world's best radios are made in the USA
Old January 6th 11, 10:39 PM posted to comp.os.os2.programmer.misc,alt.job,rec.food.cooking,sci.crypt,rec.radio.shortwave

Default Att; your All pathetic

Time to stop lurking and spit it out. You loosers are totally
pathetic. Your childish, witless, stupid and repetitive.
There arent one post on this whole forum that looks like it came from
anyone who has more IQ points than there teeth.

Revenge? What a frikken joke! You wouldnt know how to get revenge on
anyone. You poor deluded little twonks. rename the forums to Potty-
Mouthkindergarten you morons. What a bunch of ineffective jerk offs.

****e, I wish people wouldnt let their kids have access to computers
without supervision.

Ill leave you here to lick each others juicy little arses and suck
each others turgid little cocks.

It was a waste of time coming here. Bye ****e eaters; and dont forget
to watch frikken sesame street in the morning. That is just about all
you socalled university ''educated' idiots are good for.

I dont give up, I dont go away, I just get angrier and angrier until
I get to feel bones breaking in the arseholes that are ****ing me
off.

You laugh and feel smug now but I PROMISE you, all the ''pencil
necks'' that
post on the forums are going to feel MAJOR pain.

I already know where one of you are, you had already had an ISP track
you down for something else. I got that info ****e for brains and Im
going to use it.

Laugh now cos you sure as ****e wont laugh later.

You want to know why I got the nickname Psycho? Because I went to jail
for biting a guys finger off after he gave me the finger in traffic.

I followed him for almost thirty miles before I got the cowardly
little arsehole.

You dip****s have ****ed me off a ****ing sight more than he did.

Frikken wannabe forum dickwads; take that! BuhBye!

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

sticking it to ''Politcal Correctness'' since 2008
Old January 6th 11, 10:44 PM posted to comp.os.os2.programmer.misc,alt.job,rec.food.cooking,sci.crypt,rec.radio.shortwave

On 1/6/11 15:39 , Aussie wrote:
[...]

So, I'm guessing you're a Ten-Tec man?

Old January 6th 11, 11:19 PM posted to comp.os.os2.programmer.misc,alt.job,rec.food.cooking,sci.crypt,rec.radio.shortwave

On 1/6/2011 1:39 PM, Aussie wrote:

Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

sticking it to ''Politcal Correctness'' since 2008

Gee, do you know how long we have waited for a real genius like you to
come along?

ROFLOL,
JS
Old January 6th 11, 11:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Be Glad you are not speaking Japanese.
World War Two.
cuhulin

Old January 6th 11, 11:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

So, that's how that finger wound up in that bag of MacDonals frys.
cuhulin

Old January 7th 11, 12:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Old January 7th 11, 05:37 AM posted to comp.os.os2.programmer.misc,alt.job,rec.food.cooking,sci.crypt,rec.radio.shortwave
LCC LCC is offline

On Jan 6, 3:39*pm, Aussie
wrote:
[...]

Catch a slow boat to China, if they'll have you...

Lonnie Courtney Clay
Old January 7th 11, 06:23 AM posted to comp.os.os2.programmer.misc,alt.job,rec.food.cooking,sci.crypt,rec.radio.shortwave

NICE TROLL DUDE

--
Burr
Big, Lean, Mean and Clean.

I'm a member of The Tea Party, I VOTE

Old January 7th 11, 07:57 AM posted to comp.os.os2.programmer.misc,alt.job,rec.food.cooking,sci.crypt,rec.radio.shortwave

Interesting you're posting from a Latvian IP.