Old January 9th 11, 05:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics,alt.religion.christian

Default The Shooting of Rep. Giffords and the Left Wing Smear Machine

When Arizona Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords was shot in the head and
six others were killed Saturday morning by a gunman Jared Loughner,
the left wing smear machine went into high gear. Left wing politicians
blamed the Tea Party (before the gunman was even named), and left wing
hate sites blamed Sarah Palin and Rush Limbaugh for the shooting, when
it was actually done by one of their murderous own. It’s always one of
their own.

Loughner’s leftwing high school friend, Caitie Parker, remembers him
as a “political radical”: “He was left wing,” she wrote; “As I knew
him he was left wing, quite liberal.”

FOX News has reported that the shooter’s favorite books are the
Communist Manifesto and Mein Kampf. Loughner is also reportedly an
atheist. There’s an anti-bible quote in one of his videos: “Every
United States Military recruit at MEPS in Phoenix is receiving one
mini bible before the tests. Jared Loughner is a United States
Military recruit at MEPS in Phoenix. Therefore, Jared Loughner is
receiving one mini bible before the tests.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_806243.html

Loughner also has a creepy “music video” up on YouTube, in which he is
dressed as a terrorist and burns an American flag. FOX News has
confirmed that the hooded figure in the video is indeed Loughner.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Starhitshnaz

Also, Congresswoman Giffords is a major Blue Dog Democrat — almost so
right wing that she would be considered a conservative in certain
areas. She was on almost every important issue essentially a
Republican. Her only major left position was support of Obamacare.

But on immigration, she is a blue dog. She supports Second Amendment
gun rights and opposed the ban on guns in Washington, D.C. She is also
a very strong supporter of border control.

The left hates her. The DailyKos put up a post on January 6, which has
now been pulled, saying: “My CongressWOMAN [Gabrielle Giffords] voted
against Nancy Pelosi! And is now DEAD to me!”

This shooting is what they teach, this is the poisonous fruit of their
indoctrination. Clearly, Loughner is sick, mentally ill — but suckling
at the lefty teat is deadly poison for the soul.

Loughner’s mental illness is as obvious as his leftism. He wrote that
“the government is implying mind control and brainwash on the people
by controlling grammar.” He also engaged in some deranged rambling
about whether or not he was a terrorist: “If I define terrorist then a
terrorist is a person who employs terror or terrorism, especially as a
political weapon. I define terrorist. Thus, a terrorist is a person
who employs terror or terrorism, especially as a political weapon. If
you call me a terrorist then the argument to call me a terrorist is Ad
hominem. You call me a terrorist. Thus, the argument to call me a
terrorist is Ad hominem.”

Loughner was busted on a drug related charge; the information
concerning his other arrests is unknown. He did, apparently, issue
death threats — though not directly to Gabrielle Giffords. Still, if
he had a record or case pending, why did he have possession of a Glock
17 9mm pistola? According to the Daily Caller, Loughner had prior run-
ins with the law in the form of at least one arrest, according to two
Public Access documents.

http://dailycaller.com/2011/01/08/al...#ixzz1AUvXi5T2

http://dailycaller.com/wp-content/up.../01/M-1044.jpg

This reminds me of Ishmael Ax, the slaughterer who mowed down scores
at Virginia Tech. He had a psychiatric record — overnight stays in
asylums. How did he get a gun? Big government fails us time and time
again.

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/a..._is_ismail_ax/

Despite the evidence of the shooter’s leftwing politics, the leftist
enemedia and culture terrorists are in full assault on the American
psyche, blaming Republicans and our most effetctive leaders, spinning
their bold-faced lies and using this terrible mass murder to destroy
people and the Tea Party.

Hanoi Jane Fonda has blamed the shooting on Sarah Palin and Glenn
Beck. Shame on her and on Arizona State Senator Linda Lopez, who
blamed the Tea Party on FOX news without any basis in concretes or any
knowledge of the identity of the gunman. Shame on Pima County Sheriff
Clarence Dupnik, who said that the shooting was provoked by “the
vitriol that comes out of certain mouths about tearing down the
government.” Shame on the New York Times’ Paul Krugman, who blamed
“the rhetoric of Beck, Limbaugh, etc.”

Even the Daily Kos’s hate post about Giffords didn’t stop Markos
Moulitsas, the site’s founder, from blaming the shooting on “right-
wing rhetoric.”

They would never make such a public presumption about jihad or the
leftists. Outrageous.

I strongly recommend that left wing defamers and smear merchants tamp
down their evil rhetoric and false accusations. They count on the
right to do what is proper and decent and maintain a respectful
silence (which we always do), while they foam at the mouth with
conspiracy theories and outrageous accusations. They expect us to cede
them the field, so that by the time we get around to correcting the
record, the lies, and the smears — the narrative — is already fixed in
America’s psyche.

Those days are over.

http://biggovernment.com/pgeller/201...e/#more-214116

The six dead innocents of the AZ shooting

Michelle Malkin has the grim list of innocent victims who have died as
a result of wounds received during the AZ shootings yesterday.

http://michellemalkin.com/2011/01/09...ms-identified/

Not receiving half the attention accorded to Rep. Giffords, is the
tragic death of federal judge John Roll who, unrelated to the shooting
by the madman Loughner, received numerous death threats for some of
his immigration rulings:

John. M. Roll, the federal judge killed Saturday in the Tucson
shooting that critically wounded Rep. Gabrielle Giffords (D-Ariz.),
has been at the center of the state's complicated political battle
over immigration.

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/44/...john-roll.html

In February 2009, Roll received hundreds of threats after he allowed a
lawsuit filed by illegal immigrants against a rancher to go forward.
"They cursed him out, threatened to kill his family, said they'd come
and take care of him. They really wanted him dead," a law enforcement
official told The Washington Post in May 2009.

Threats against federal judges and prosecutors nationwide have been
soaring in recent years. There is no indication he was the gunman's
target, and witness accounts describe the shooter as firing at
Giffords first.

U.S. marshals put Roll, who was appointed to the federal bench by
President George H.W. Bush in 1991, under 24-hour protection for about
a month. They guarded his home in a secluded area just outside Tucson,
screening his mail and escorting him to court, to the gym and even to
Mass.

Roll told the Post in May 2009 that "any judge who goes through this
knows it's a stressful situation" and that he and his family were
grateful for the protection.

Also killed was a 9 year old girl, Christina Greene. Christina was
born on September 11, 2001:

Greene's family says she was vibrant, excited about life, and she was
the "best daughter in the world."
Born September 11, 2001, Greene was excited about the political
process, was on the student government, and went to the Giffords event
Saturday to learn more about the political process, family members
say.

Greene attended Mesa Verde Elementary School. She was the only girl on
the Canyon Del Oro baseball team. She loved the sport, as well as
horseback riding and swimming. She wanted to be a veterinarian.

As aide to the congresswoman, Gabe Zimmerman, died in the attack as
well:

Zimmerman was remembered by friends and colleagues on Saturday night
as friendly, dedicated and good humored.
He was engaged to be married, according to media reports, and had
served as a major point of contact for the congresswoman since 2007.

Zimmerman, who worked out of the congresswoman's Tucson office, was
known by local interest groups for going above and beyond the call of
duty.

Several photographs on the Internet show Zimmerman, who was a former
social worker, smiling with his arms around local community leaders.

Among them was Pat Gould, a support group leader in the local chapter
of the Scleroderma Foundation. With Zimmerman's help, the group was
able to garner Giffords' support for legislation recognizing the
disease.

Also killed in the attack: Dorthy Murray, 76; Dorwin Stoddard, 76; and
Phyllis Scheck, 79. According to a tweet from ABC's Jake Tapper who is
at the hospital, there are still 4 victims in critical condition and 5
in serious condition. Earlier reports that Giffords woke up and
recognized her husband before falling back into unconciousness were
false.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/...ts_of_the.html
Old January 10th 11, 12:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media

Default Left-Wing Liberal-Democrats : Using The Shooting of CongresswomanGabrielle Giffords To Incite Violence Against Sarah Palin !

On 1/10/11 04:08 , Gary wrote:
I see everyone here is following their marching orders from Judson
Phillips, founder of the Tea Party Nation.

Phillips has sent out mass emails urging the Tea Party supporters to
blame liberals for the attack.

"The hard left is going to try and silence the Tea Party movement by
blaming us for this. Clinton used the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing to
"blame conservative talk radio, especially Rush Limbaugh" and The
tactic worked then, backing conservatives off and possibly helping to
ensure a second Clinton term. The left is coming and will hit us hard
on this. We need to push back harder with the simple truth. The
shooter was a liberal lunatic. Emphasis on both words."

And the facts have proven him correct.

Old January 10th 11, 01:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media
RHF RHF is offline

Default Left-Wing Liberal-Democrats : Using The Shooting of CongresswomanGabrielle Giffords To Incite Violence Against "Right-Wing Demagogues" !

On Jan 10, 2:08 am, Gary wrote:

First : Let Us All Pray for the Best Possible Recovery
for Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords
-and- God's Comfort, Mercy and Blessing to her
Family, Friends and Staff - Amen ~ RHF

Second : Let Us All Pray for the Best Possible Recovery
for All Those Who Were Injured
-and- God's Comfort, Mercy and Blessing to Their
Families and Many Friends - Amen ~ RHF

Third : Let Us All Pray for All Dead; Their Souls
and Their Acceptance Into Heaven and Eternal Rest
-and- God's Comfort, Mercy and Blessing to Their
Families and Many Friends on the Lost of Thier
Loved Ones - Amen ~ RHF

Just looked him up at : http://www.teapartynation.com/

- Phillips has sent out mass emails urging the Tea Party
- supporters to blame liberals for the attack.

OK Found It : Tea Party Nation Founder:
Arizona Shooter 'A Liberal Lunatic'
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0...n_806489..html

A Message from Judson Phillips : Tea Party Nation
http://radiopatriot.wordpress.com/20...-party-nation/

-but- Markos Moulitsas [Daily Kos] is now Orchestrating
http://www.dailykos.com/
The-Blame-Game Against "Right-Wing Demagogues"
of Anger/Hate/Aggression/Violence for The Liberal Cause
http://www.talk2action.org/story/201...ielle_Giffords
-and- The Left-Wing Political Cadre wearing their Black
Balaclavas; Backpacks and Jack-Boots :
http://www.cbc.ca/gfx/images/news/ph...otesters-5.jpg
* Aimed-At-and-Specifically Targeting Sarah Palin !
Hey Markos Will You Rejoice Bathing In Sarah's Blood ?
* Aimed-At-and-Specifically Targeting Glen Beck !
Hey Markos Will You Rejoice Bathing In Glenn's Blood ?
* Aimed-At-and-Specifically Targeting Ann Coulter !
Hey Markos Will You Rejoice Bathing In Ann's Blood ?
* Aimed-At-and-Specifically Targeting Bill O’Reilly !
Hey Markos Will You Rejoice Bathing In Bill's Blood ?
* Aimed-At-and-Specifically Targeting Rush Limbaugh !
Hey Markos Will You Rejoice Bathing In Rush's Blood ?

HEY Markos Moulitsas : What Happens When Your
Left-Wing 'Liberal' Friends Turn On You ?

And Now I Know -oops- Here I Am Saying Blame NO One.
-except- THE ONE LONE CRAZY SHOOTER
-cause- Crazy Can Be Crazy All On It's Own [.]
-wrt- There Ain't No Left-of-C\R\A\Z\Y !
-and- There Ain't No Right-of-C/R/A/Z/Y !
THERE IS JUST C*R*A*Z*Y [.] 100% Pure Crazy.

- "The hard left is going to try and silence the Tea Party movement by
- blaming us for this. Clinton used the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing to
- "blame conservative talk radio, especially Rush Limbaugh" and The
- tactic worked then, backing conservatives off and possibly helping
- ensure a second Clinton term. The left is coming and will hit us
hard
- on this. We need to push back harder with the simple truth.

HEY Judson Phillips : What Happens When Your
Right-Wing 'Conservative' Friends Turn On You Too ?

- The shooter was a liberal lunatic.
- Emphasis on both words."

OK The Shooter Was A CRAZY LUNATIC WACKO MANIAC
-emphasis-on-all-four-capitalized-words-

Yes Clearly The Shooter Had Some CRAZY EXTREME
Right-Wing 'Conservative' {Republican} Ideas/Isms
-rolling-a-round-in-his-messed-up-brain-

Yes Clearly The Shooter Had Some CRAZY EXTREME
Left-Wing 'Liberal' {Democrat} Ideas/Isms
-rolling-a-round-in-his-messed-up-brain-

MEDICAL CHECK-UP ASAP ON THE SHOOTER
Do A Full 'Brain Scan' -cause- Maybe This Crazy
Is Caused By A "Tumor" a/o Brain-Damage :
A Real Physical Illness -not- a Mental Illness.
-now-wouldn't-that-explain-a-lot-

-but- The Shooter was only One of 650K Citizens
Living in the 8th AZ Congress District : So Do We
Condemn All The Citizens of that District -for-
? Right-Wing 'Conservative' {Republican} Ideas/Isms !
? Left-Wing 'Liberal' {Democrat} Ideas/Isms !
? Being CRAZY & EXTREME !
No No No = 650K Times NO* !
* Think-About-It : 1 in 650K is 0.00015%
-So- Do We Allow that Micro Percentage To Define
Freedom of Speech and the Political Discourse in
the USA ? -again-no-no-no-

-but- The Shooter was may be One of 180K Voters
in the 2010 8th AZ Congress District Election : So
Do We Condemn All The Voters of that District -for-
? Right-Wing 'Conservative' {Republican} Ideas/Isms !
? Left-Wing 'Liberal' {Democrat} Ideas/Isms !
? Being CRAZY & EXTREME !
No No No = 180K Times NO* !
* Think-About-It : 1 in 180K is 0.00055%
-So- Do We Allow that Mini Percentage To Define
Freedom of Speech and the Political Discourse in
the USA ? -again-no-no-no-

Jared Lee Loughner The AZ Shooter Was/Is A CRAZY [.]
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...7001ab3e470009
He Ain't Right-or-Left : He's Just Plain CRAZY [.]
* Don't Blame The Liberals & Don't Blame The Conservatives
* Blame a Society That Did Not Help Him [.]
* Blame a Public School System That Did Not
Identify His Needs [.]
* Blame a Public Health Care System That Did
Not Help Him and Treat His Illness [.]
* Blame a Public Safety {Police} System That
Did Not Help Him and Protect Us From Him [.]
=WRT= The AZ Shooter Society's Failures Were
Not Political : They Were In The Public Schools;
Public Health Care; and Public Safety.
Old January 10th 11, 01:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media
RHF RHF is offline

On Jan 10, 4:53*am, "D. Peter Maus" wrote:
On 1/10/11 04:08 , Gary wrote:

I see everyone here is following their marching orders from *Judson
Phillips, founder of the Tea Party Nation.

Phillips has sent out mass emails urging the Tea Party supporters to
blame liberals for the attack.

"The hard left is going to try and silence the Tea Party movement by
blaming us for this. Clinton used the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing to
"blame conservative talk radio, especially Rush Limbaugh" and The
tactic worked then, backing conservatives off and possibly helping to
ensure a second Clinton term. The left is coming and will hit us hard
on this. We need to push back harder with the simple truth.

- - The shooter was a liberal lunatic.
- - Emphasis on both words."

- And the facts have proven him correct.

Another Inconvenient Truth of Sorts : Lunatic For Sure [.]
The Shooter Was A CRAZY LUNATIC WACKO MANIAC
-emphasis-on-all-four-capitalized-words-

=FIRST=A=FEW=MOMENTS=OF=PRAYER=

* Let Us All Pray for the Best Possible Recovery
for Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords
-and- God's Comfort, Mercy and Blessing to her
Family, Friends and Staff - Amen ~ RHF

* Let Us All Pray for the Best Possible Recovery
for All Those Who Were Injured
-and- God's Comfort, Mercy and Blessing to Their
Families and Many Friends - Amen ~ RHF

* Let Us All Pray for All Dead; Their Souls and
Their Acceptance Into Heaven and Eternal Rest
-and- God's Comfort, Mercy and Blessing to Their
Families and Many Friends on the Lost of Their
Loved Ones - Amen ~ RHF
Old January 11th 11, 11:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Judge John Roll and Rep. Giffords

John Smith wrote:

On 1/9/2011 9:34 AM, ∅baMa∅ Tse Dung wrote:
When Arizona Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords was shot in the head and
six others were killed Saturday morning by a gunman Jared Loughner,
the left wing smear machine went into high gear. Left wing politicians
blamed the Tea Party (before the gunman was even named), and left wing
hate sites blamed Sarah Palin and Rush Limbaugh for the shooting, when
it was actually done by one of their murderous own. It’s always one of
their own.

Although the congresswoman did voice support for the amendments, much
more important was Judge John Roll. Roll was a man who supported the
Constitution from his bench. He proved himself to be a Patriot and a
Great American.

He will be sorely missed. I wonder if the gunman didn't realize the
judge was just as important as the congresswoman in the attack on America.

Someone should have been there and ended the gunmans spree before this
much damage was done.

"Someone should have been there..."

Just 'who' should this 'someone' be?

Smith, you are a raving clown 'tard.

Keep banging on your high-chair.

Old January 11th 11, 11:45 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media
RHF RHF is offline

Default The AZ Shooting : ? Why Not First Think of The Innocent Victims ofThis Crime !

On Jan 10, 6:30 am, dave wrote:

- - On 01/10/2011 05:28 AM, RHF wrote:
- - Another Inconvenient Truth of Sorts : Lunatic For Sure [.]
- - The Shooter Was A CRAZY* LUNATIC* WACKO* MANIAC*
- - * -emphasis-on-all-four-capitalized-words-

- Just like Sirhan and Lee Oswald and Artie Bremer
- and Chapman and Jack Ruby and James Earl Ray
- and so on.

-and- Add the Name of : "Jared Lee Loughner"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jared_Lee_Loughner
? Some Say He Is Just Plain 'Crazy' !
? Some Have the 'Crazy' Idea He Did Not Act Alone !
-remember- The "Crazies" Are Among Us !
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jared_Lee_Loughner#Views
-fact-is- THERE BE CRAZIES ! {Mirror Anyone ? :-}
Old January 11th 11, 01:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Re We are all guilty.

On 01/11/2011 03:35 AM, dxAce wrote:

Someone should have been there and ended the gunmans spree before this
much damage was done.

"Someone should have been there..."

Just 'who' should this 'someone' be?

Smith, you are a raving clown 'tard.

Keep banging on your high-chair.

The store that sold this documented mental case a high-capacity
semi-auto handgun should lose their FFA and pay reparations.

We are all guilty.
Old January 11th 11, 01:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Speak for yourself, you mentally ill piece of ****.

Old January 11th 11, 01:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media

Default The AZ Shooting : ? Why Not Blame Palin, Bachman, Sharon Angle,Roy Fisk

On 01/11/2011 03:45 AM, RHF wrote:
On Jan 10, 6:30 am, wrote:

- - On 01/10/2011 05:28 AM, RHF wrote:
- - Another Inconvenient Truth of Sorts : Lunatic For Sure [.]
- - The Shooter Was A CRAZY* LUNATIC* WACKO* MANIAC*
- - * -emphasis-on-all-four-capitalized-words-

- Just like Sirhan and Lee Oswald and Artie Bremer
- and Chapman and Jack Ruby and James Earl Ray
- and so on.

-and- Add the Name of : "Jared Lee Loughner"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jared_Lee_Loughner
? Some Say He Is Just Plain 'Crazy' !
? Some Have the 'Crazy' Idea He Did Not Act Alone !

.
The AZ Shooting Was One Insane Act of Violence [.]

.
Left-Wing Liberal-Democrats : Using The Shooting of
Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords To Incite Violence
Against Sarah Palin !

Nothing happens in a vacuum. This guy was crazy for years, something put
him over the edge last fall. He went from "Alice in Wonderland" to "Full
Metal Jacket" in whiplash inducing time. What was the catalyst?

To imply this guy didn't listen to the radio is disingenuous; 'Dwardo
says we all listen to the radio. The world is full of crazy people
(Reagan stopped treatment for the mentally ill, preferring to treat them
with powerful meds which homeless people can't afford) that do not buy
Glock 19s with 30 rd clip extenders to take to a town meeting.
Old January 11th 11, 01:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media

Default Palpable Lunatic Hate

On 1/11/2011 7:54 AM, dave wrote:

When I go to Austin or Houston, I try not to stop anywhere in
Arizona...

There is palpable lunatic hate out there.

Arizona...the state that brought you racist Sharon Angle and governor
Jan Brewer with her real-life, literal, actual death panel.

Heck of a job, Jan.