Old January 10th 11, 10:57 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking,rec.radio.shortwave

Default The Constitution is the basis for sound government of the people, by the people and for the people.

"dave" wrote in message
. ..
On 01/10/2011 09:10 AM, D. Peter Maus wrote:

Your position makes you no different than the class bully who attends
class for no other purpose than to attract attention.

That would be the class clown. The bully is one who senses weakness and
pounces in a vain attempt to make himself feel better by making someone
else look more pathetic than he is.

FYI in newsgroup talk the Bully is a Troll and the alleged Class Clown is a
Target.

Old January 10th 11, 11:02 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking,rec.radio.shortwave

On 1/10/2011 2:57 PM, Rocky wrote:

FYI in newsgroup talk the Bully is a Troll and the alleged Class Clown is a
Target.

Actually, and quite factually, the word "Troll" is most often used by
someone, towards someone, who disagrees with them ... an improper use,
but none-the-less, the most often way used, in my personal experience.

Think about it, haven't you noticed something similar?

Regards,
JS
Old January 10th 11, 11:14 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking,rec.radio.shortwave

"John Smith" wrote in message
On 1/10/2011 2:57 PM, Rocky wrote:

FYI in newsgroup talk the Bully is a Troll and the alleged Class Clown is
Target.

Actually, and quite factually, the word "Troll" is most often used by
someone, towards someone, who disagrees with them ... an improper use, but
none-the-less, the most often way used, in my personal experience.

Think about it, haven't you noticed something similar?

Regards,
JS

You bet I have noticed that and when a bully uses the word Troll you can't
even get the bully to post the definition of the word Troll.

There was a poster on misc.transport.trucking a while back that never posted
on topic, his name even had the letters TROLL in it and he was only out to
cause trouble yet I was the only poster that could call him a Troll. I
learned then that there is professional courtesy among Trolls and they will
not call another Troll a Troll.

Rocky

Old January 10th 11, 11:22 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking,rec.radio.shortwave

On 1/10/2011 3:14 PM, Rocky wrote:
"John wrote in message
On 1/10/2011 2:57 PM, Rocky wrote:

FYI in newsgroup talk the Bully is a Troll and the alleged Class Clown is
Target.

Actually, and quite factually, the word "Troll" is most often used by
someone, towards someone, who disagrees with them ... an improper use, but
none-the-less, the most often way used, in my personal experience.

Think about it, haven't you noticed something similar?

Regards,
JS

You bet I have noticed that and when a bully uses the word Troll you can't
even get the bully to post the definition of the word Troll.

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,
extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an
online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of
provoking other users into a desired emotional response[1] or of
otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[2] -- Wikipedia

There was a poster on misc.transport.trucking a while back that never posted
on topic, his name even had the letters TROLL in it and he was only out to
cause trouble yet I was the only poster that could call him a Troll. I
learned then that there is professional courtesy among Trolls and they will
not call another Troll a Troll.

Rocky

To me, troll and "trouble-causer/name-caller" seem the same ... however,
if the name fits, it is only honesty ... LOL!

Regards,
JS