Old January 13th 11, 10:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default FCC, Republicans Team Up to Kill First Amendment & Free TV

On 01/13/2011 01:50 PM, wrote:
it's Wahr ~ Sam Nunn - Georgia.

New Birth Certificate Billboard, Elkton,Maryland.
http://www.worldnetdaily.com

Doggy, reach me my Rand McNally,,,, Elkton is in the Northeast
part/corner of the Great Southron State of Maryland, famous for Race
Horses too.Next door to the First State, Southron Great State of
Delaware.

Inch by Inch,,, Row by Row,,,, we are going to make the Garden
Billboards GROW,,,,,,,
cuhulin

Whirled Nut Daily
Old January 13th 11, 11:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I used to email chat back and forth with Janine Decandelario (spelling),
she worked at E-Commerce in Cupertino.I reckon she went to Florida,
because the last I heard from Janine, she said her girlfriend ran off to
Florida.That was about eight or more years ago, I think.
Janine used to call World Net Daily, Whirrled Nuts Daily.
cuhulin

Old January 13th 11, 11:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default 'Special-Dave' an "AGENT" of the Obama Regime's Ministry of Disinformation

On Jan 13, 4:52*am, dave wrote:
They want to auction your free TV and give it to Apple and Verizon.

"Genachowski said the incentive auction would allow for a mechanism to
"unleash the value of that spectrum for broadband." He said given that
pressing need, "how can we justify shielding broadcast spectrum from
market forces?"

Calling for Congress to take action, he said: "It's time to take the
necessary steps to ensure that spectrum will be the great enabler of
mobile innovation in the 21st century, not a chokepoint."http://www.multichannel.com/article/462341-Upton_Spectrum_Bill_Likely...

If allowed to stand MILLIONS of Americans will have no TV.

-was- FCC, Republicans Team Up to Kill
First Amendment & Free TV

OOPS ! - 'Special-Dave' : Facts are "Facts"
and The Truth is "The Truth"

Hey 'Special-Dave' You Are A Real "BO"er !
-members-of- " BO'ers-R-Us "

Julius Genachowski Is A "Democrat" not a Republican
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_Genachowski

Julius Genachowski worked for Chuck Schumer [D-NY]

Julius Genachowski worked for Barack Obama [D-IL]

Julius Genachowski worked in Obama Campaign Team

Julius Genachowski worked in Obama Transition Team

Julius Genachowski Appointed To FCC By Prez "BO" {Obama}

"Special-Dave' : Clearly You Are an AGENT of the
Obama Regime's Ministry of Disinformation.
Prez "BO" Three Years In Power and Still Blaming Bush...
Prez "BO" {Obama} Still Blaming The Republicans . . .
* Prez "BO" {Obama} He's Weak !
* Prez "BO" {Obama} He's Ineffective !
* Prez "BO" {Obama} He's A Failure !
* Prez "BO" {Obama} He's Failing The American People !
* Prez "BO" {Obama} In 2012 Send "BH" Home !
Old January 13th 11, 11:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Every City and Town and Hamlet and Village in America should have
Birther Billboards.

Where are those Conspiracy people?
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=301543

Whar y'all at?
cuhulin

Old January 14th 11, 12:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 01/13/2011 03:45 PM, RHF wrote:
On Jan 13, 4:52 am, wrote:

-was- FCC, Republicans Team Up to Kill
First Amendment& Free TV

OOPS ! - 'Special-Dave' : Facts are "Facts"
and The Truth is "The Truth"

Hey 'Special-Dave' You Are A Real "BO"er !
-members-of- " BO'ers-R-Us "

Julius Genachowski Is A "Democrat" not a Republican
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_Genachowski

Roy, there's a comma in my original post. The comma separates two
different parts of a compound subject. The FCC (3 Dem, 2 Reps) is one
part, Republicans are the other part. I never said "FCC Republicans" you
dolt.

Old January 14th 11, 02:08 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default 'Special-Dave' an"AGENT" of the Obama Regime's Ministry of Dis...

Forecaster: Two phemomena responsible for World's bizzare weather.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=301552

We got Goldfinger, not once, but twice, back to back on BBC America
channel.
Alrightttttttttt,,,,,, my Favorite Sekert Aigint 007 Shaken not stirred
movie.

I got so tired of listening to that Goldfinger theme song at the Fort
Hood Cafeteria, I quit going there!
cuhulin

Old January 14th 11, 02:44 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://www.devilfinder.com
Bait Car

Bait Cars are a Good Idea.Especially if you have one in your driveway
and a Shootin Iron handy.
Durn Tootin! ~ George ''Gabby'' Hayes.
cuhulin

Old January 14th 11, 02:53 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 1/13/2011 6:44 PM, wrote:
http://www.devilfinder.com
Bait Car

Bait Cars are a Good Idea.Especially if you have one in your driveway
and a Shootin Iron handy.
Durn Tootin! ~ George ''Gabby'' Hayes.
cuhulin

Could it possibly be, the fools lifespan is so short, his mind cannot
encompass the earth, who has been here for 6 billion+ years, and whose
cycles make his lifespan look like less than the blink of an eye?

I mean, just asking? wink

Regards,
JS

Old January 14th 11, 03:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

New Film About The JIHAD MARXIST's FRAUD And INELIGIBILITY
http://www.rense.com
http://www.thepostmail.com

Let's Keep those Birther Billboards GROWING.I Wish for one at the
intersection of Robinson Road and Highway 80, just up the hill from
doggy's couch.Those B HO! Butt Kissers in my neighborhood would
just Love that.
cuhulin

Old January 14th 11, 03:40 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 1/13/2011 7:28 PM, wrote:
New Film About The JIHAD MARXIST's FRAUD And INELIGIBILITY
http://www.rense.com
http://www.thepostmail.com

Let's Keep those Birther Billboards GROWING.I Wish for one at the
intersection of Robinson Road and Highway 80, just up the hill from
doggy's couch.Those B HO! Butt Kissers in my neighborhood would
just Love that.
cuhulin

Dude. Could it be possible you are part of a government psyops program?
And, that you would respond in a coherent manner, if you hadn't been
programmed? Is there anything left of the person you once were?

Is there anyway you can come to the realization of what has occurred to
you? Is there anyone which can help you? Are there periods where you
are cognizant and can see what is happening?

How can we best help you?

Regards,
JS