Old January 14th 11, 03:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default 'Special-Dave' an"AGENT" of the Obama Regime's Ministry of Dis...

I am not part of any kind of psyops program/thingy.

http://www.devilfinder.com
The Leo Omolo Interview
cuhulin

Old January 14th 11, 04:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://www.devilfinder.com
Sims and Dog scare off burglar WAPT

Rob Sims said if he had been there he would have got his Gun and shot
him.

Durn Tootin!
cuhulin

Old January 14th 11, 10:36 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media
RHF RHF is offline

Default Jared Loughner -fits- MK-Ultra [Mind Control] Profile

On Jan 13, 7:40 pm, John Smith wrote:

- - On 1/13/2011 7:28 PM, wrote:
- -
- - New Film About The JIHAD MARXIST's FRAUD And INELIGIBILITY
- - http://www.rense.com
- - http://www.thepostmail.com
- -
- - Let's Keep those Birther Billboards GROWING.I
- - Wish for one at the intersection of Robinson Road
- - and Highway 80, just up the hill from doggy's couch.
- - Those B HO! Butt Kissers in my neighborhood
- - would just Love that.
- - cuhulin

- Dude.
- Could it be possible you are part of a
- government psyops program?

JS : How Astute of You )

YES - More than likely there are more that one of
the former MK-Ultra "Test Subjects" here being
'monitored' by the 'remote-watchers' -(o)^(o)-
-and-now-for-a-short-wave-good-bye- ;;-}} ~ RHF
Old January 15th 11, 12:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default 'Special-Dave' an "AGENT" of the Obama Regime's Ministry of Disinformation

On Jan 13, 4:19*pm, dave wrote:
On 01/13/2011 03:45 PM, RHF wrote:

On Jan 13, 4:52 am, *wrote:

-was- FCC, Republicans Team Up to Kill
First Amendment& *Free TV

OOPS ! - 'Special-Dave' : Facts are "Facts"
and The Truth is "The Truth"

Hey *'Special-Dave' You Are A Real "BO"er !
-members-of- " BO'ers-R-Us "

Julius Genachowski Is A "Democrat" not a Republican
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_Genachowski

- Roy, there's a comma in my original post. The comma separates two
- different parts of a compound subject. The FCC (3 Dem, 2 Reps) is
one
- part, Republicans are the other part. I never said "FCC Republicans"
you
- dolt.

'Special-Dave',

Yes I Be : dolting-on,,, Dolting-On... DOLTING-ON ! ! !
With Political Facts + Political Truth = Political Reality
-who's-got-the-political-power-

'Special-Dave' Here is a 'Political Reality' Check :
1 - The FCC is Controlled By Three Democrat Votes [60%]
2 - The FCC is an Executive Branch Agency
3 - The Executive Branch is Controlled by Democrats
4 - Prez "BO" {Obama} a Democrat Heads the Executive Branch
5 - The US Senate is Headed and Controlled by Democrats
-versus-
"1" - The Republicans ONLY Head and Control
the US House
Old January 15th 11, 02:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Roy, are you happy the government is taking away free TV?

Just answer "yes" or "no"

Old January 16th 11, 12:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Happy The FCC Is Doing Something With 'Wasted' TV Spectrum - Yes !

On Jan 15, 6:20*am, dave wrote:

- Just answer "yes" or "no"

'Special-Dave' I can't answer Yes -or- No
-cause- Up here in Them-There-Hills : We do not
receive any reliable Over-the-Air TV Signals
-so- It's Pay for Cable TV or Pay for Satellite TV.

But 'if' the Question is about the FCC Selling-Off
un-used 'White Space' in and between the TV
Channels : YES !
-all-in-the-name-of-the-greater-good-
-all-in-the-name-of-progress-

But 'if' the Question is about the FCC Selling-Off
un-used TV Channels : YES !
-all-in-the-name-of-the-greater-good-
-all-in-the-name-of-progress-

''Special-Dave' I am also in-favor of Converting the
Old VHF TV Channels 5 & 6 over to the FM Radio
Band and Expanding the FM Radio Band : TOO !
http://groups.google.com/group/ba.br...6e98129d42d730
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...fe64f666589bc5
http://groups.google.com/group/ba.br...6df0d9974fd7c0
"Expanded" FM Radio Band to cover 76 MHz to
88 MHz to create and additional 60 FM Channels.
-all-in-the-name-of-the-greater-good-
-all-in-the-name-of-progress-
Two (2) TV Channels Become 60 FM Radio Channels.
Old January 16th 11, 03:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 01/16/2011 04:11 AM, RHF wrote:
On Jan 15, 6:20 am, wrote:

- Just answer "yes" or "no"

'Special-Dave' I can't answer Yes -or- No
-cause- Up here in Them-There-Hills : We do not
receive any reliable Over-the-Air TV Signals
-so- It's Pay for Cable TV or Pay for Satellite TV.

But 'if' the Question is about the FCC Selling-Off
un-used 'White Space' in and between the TV
Channels : YES !
-all-in-the-name-of-the-greater-good-
-all-in-the-name-of-progress-

No. They want 512 MHz to 698 MHz for mobile broadband so AT&T and
Verizon can put Time Warner and Viacom and Comcast out of business. No
UHF TV anymore. This is not the White Spaces thing, which is now
obviously moot.
Old January 16th 11, 05:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default FCC, Republicans Team Up to Kill First Amendment & Free TV

On 01/16/2011 09:06 AM, m II wrote:
On 11-01-13 08:54 AM, wrote:

Idiots.

No news is bad news.
Old January 16th 11, 11:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Once Again The Voice-of-Canada Speaks of . . . {Sick-R-Us}

On 01/16/2011 02:27 PM, RHF wrote:

.

I always thought Shatner was the Voice of Canada...