Old January 26th 11, 09:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default I Would Like To See the USA and Americans Prosper

On Jan 26, 9:46*am, RHF wrote:
On Jan 25, 9:41*pm, "Burr" wrote:

- Did you write this?

- - ""Surely Goodness and Light Will Follow Him To
- - A Triumphant Re-Election in 2012 - Amen ~ RHF""

- Are you trolling or what?

BURR - Stop and Think About It . . .

If... President Obama Fails as The US President :
Then potentially the USA and Americans Suffers.

If... President Obama Succeeds as The US President :
Then potentially the USA and Americans Prospers.

I Would Like To See the USA and Americans Prosper.

I personally think that Barack Obama himself is a
nice man; and consider BHO to be a Good American,

*BUT* I Have Not Liked 'Obama's Liberal Progressive
Big Government Politics [.] *DON'T HATE BHO :
Just Don't Like BHO's Past Political Agenda :
Tax Tax Tax & Spend Spend Spend . . .

=NOW= If the State of the Union Speech is an Indicator
and BHO is moving to the Center and works with the
Republicans toward 'consensus' Middle-of-the-Road
Political Solutions to get the USA :
* *Out of this Economic Recession/Depression
* *Putting Americans Back to Work
* *Getting Jobs and a Future
* *Cut All Federal Spending including the DOD
* *Bring "ALL" US Troops Home from : Iraq, Afghanistan,
All Over Europe, Korea, Japan etc etc etc...
* *Permanently Reduces Taxes on Working Americans
* *Tweak/Revise/Refine Obama-Care©
* Fix Social Security for 2030 and beyond
! HEAL AMERICA -and- MAKE AMERICA BETTER !
-then-:-imho-bho-is-doing-gods-work-
=therefore=it=follows=
Surely Goodness and Light Will Follow Him To
A Triumphant Re-Election in 2012 - Amen ~ RHF

All We Can Do Is Hope and Pray For Good National
Leadership -and- Have the Right To VOTE All The
Dang-Bums-Out When We Don't Get It - Amen ~ RHF

-ps- Hey, I even Pray for 'Dave'.
*.
*.
- --
- Burr
- Big, Lean, Mean and Clean.
- I Push Iron and Turn Cranks
- * I'll be lifting until they pry the
- bar from my cold dead hands
-* Adventure before Dementia
-
- I'm a member of The Tea Party, I VOTE
*.
*.
President Barack Obama Speaks {Writes}
In Praise of former president Ronald Reaganhttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/f0ec4d639f82a836
*.
MY President Obama Gave The 'State-of-the-Union'
Speech and I Listened. *Just like Reagan "BHO" was
such a great communicator : Almost like "BHO" was
the Re-Incarnation of Ronald Reagan himself.http://nationaljournal.com/whitehous...k-obama-cites-...
*.
*.
President Obama is now a Born-Again-Reaganite !
* *The Liberal Political Demons Have Been Cast Out !
* *Progressive Social Mania Expunged !
* *Belief in Sound Fiscal Principals Affirmed !
* *Faith in Solid Conservative Ideals Assured !
Surely Goodness and Light Will Follow Him To
A Triumphant Re-Election in 2012 - Amen ~ RHF
*.
*.

Has Obama raised taxes yet? Because I can point out several instances
where he has dropped them significantly, but can think of not a single
tax increase in the last ten years (and our taxes now are the lowest
they've been overall in over half a century). Extremely stupid and
short-sighted, IMHO. That's no way to rid ourselves of the growing
debt that may ultimately sink us.
Old January 26th 11, 09:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Debt and Taxes

On 1/26/2011 4:19 PM, bpnjensen wrote:
[...]
Has Obama raised taxes yet? Because I can point out several instances
where he has dropped them significantly, but can think of not a single
tax increase in the last ten years (and our taxes now are the lowest
they've been overall in over half a century). Extremely stupid and
short-sighted, IMHO. That's no way to rid ourselves of the growing
debt that may ultimately sink us.

There's no need for any debt whatever (unless your goal is to enrich
the bankers).

The government can print a thousand dollar bill just as easily as it
can print a thousand dollar bond. And the bill creates no debt.

With every good wish,

Kevin Alfred Strom.
--
http://nationalvanguard.org/
http://kevinalfredstrom.com/

Old January 27th 11, 01:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 27/01/2011 8:40 AM, Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:
On 1/26/2011 4:19 PM, bpnjensen wrote:
[...]
Has Obama raised taxes yet? Because I can point out several instances
where he has dropped them significantly, but can think of not a single
tax increase in the last ten years (and our taxes now are the lowest
they've been overall in over half a century). Extremely stupid and
short-sighted, IMHO. That's no way to rid ourselves of the growing
debt that may ultimately sink us.

There's no need for any debt whatever (unless your goal is to enrich the
bankers).

The government can print a thousand dollar bill just as easily as it can
print a thousand dollar bond. And the bill creates no debt.

With every good wish,

Kevin Alfred Strom.

You obviously have little understanding of what Fort Knox is for, apart
from the protection of the gold contained therein.

The printing of a thousand dollar bill creates a debt of a thousand
dollars equally as much as the printing of a thousand dollar bond. It's
just that the debt is far too subtle for you to comprehend. It is,
nevertheless, a debt which will need to be repaid at some time in the
future.

Krypsis

Old January 27th 11, 02:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 1/27/2011 8:19 AM, Krypsis wrote:
[...]

Well, I'll just ignore the personal insults, which are irrelevant.

You are wrong: The printing of a thousand dollar bill creates no
debt. Under some circumstances, it could dilute the currency's
overall value by a small percentage. But that is not a debt. And no
interest to the bankers (or any other bondholders) need be paid on it.

There was a time (almost 100 years ago now) when the government had
the power to create money; interest-free money. Now the government
has abandoned that power and granted a monopoly on money creation to
the banking system. All at interest, of course.

With every good wish,

Kevin Alfred Strom.
--
http://nationalvanguard.org/
http://kevinalfredstrom.com/

Old January 27th 11, 03:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 01/26/2011 04:40 PM, Burr wrote:
I Wish that he would do JUST WHAT HE SAID YESTERDAY!

I think we need to be ready to/for the vote in 2012.

I personally think that Obama got in on CORRUPT VOTES and I always will.

Lets fix the voting system and lets vote!!

I think he won in spite of election fraud. He isn't the monster they
depict in the media. He seems like a decent if not somewhat dorky
teacher with a gift for consensus, and a decent set of middle-American
ideals.

The angry white people get all the air time but they never get above 25%
of the electorate, and they barely represent much of the total
population at all. Most of us are proudly Homer Simpson.
Old January 27th 11, 04:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 01/27/2011 06:06 AM, Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:

You are wrong: The printing of a thousand dollar bill creates no debt.
Under some circumstances, it could dilute the currency's overall value
by a small percentage. But that is not a debt. And no interest to the
bankers (or any other bondholders) need be paid on it.

There was a time (almost 100 years ago now) when the government had the
power to create money; interest-free money. Now the government has
abandoned that power and granted a monopoly on money creation to the
banking system. All at interest, of course.

With every good wish,

Kevin Alfred Strom.

Banks only create temporary debt. Money is forever debt.
Old January 27th 11, 05:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 1/27/2011 11:15 AM, dave wrote:
On 01/27/2011 06:06 AM, Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:

You are wrong: The printing of a thousand dollar bill creates no
debt.
Under some circumstances, it could dilute the currency's overall
value
by a small percentage. But that is not a debt. And no interest to the
bankers (or any other bondholders) need be paid on it.

There was a time (almost 100 years ago now) when the government
had the
power to create money; interest-free money. Now the government has
abandoned that power and granted a monopoly on money creation to the
banking system. All at interest, of course.

With every good wish,

Kevin Alfred Strom.

Banks only create temporary debt. Money is forever debt.

Preposterous.

If I mine three quarters of an ounce of silver and have it coined
into a dollar, no one owes me and I owe no one on account of it. It
is merely a store of value, little different from a sack of grain or
a book or a gem in that regard: no debt whatsoever.

However, the banks do create "forever debt." As soon as their
fictitious "loans" are "paid off," the same imaginary money is
instantly created and "loaned" again, with the result that the
workers end up laboring half their lives or more for the bankers and
their stockholders.

With my best,

Kevin.
--
http://nationalvanguard.org/
http://kevinalfredstrom.com/
Old January 27th 11, 05:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 11-01-27 10:07 AM, Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:

However, the banks do create "forever debt." As soon as their fictitious
"loans" are "paid off," the same imaginary money is instantly created
and "loaned" again, with the result that the workers end up laboring
half their lives or more for the bankers and their stockholders.

The sole purpose of politicians everywhere has been to put their
populations into debt. These middlemen between the money and it's
victims deserve a very special place in hell. It's feudalism all over
again, with the new twist of intermediary leeches thrown in.

I calculate that if ALL deficit spending in the US were to stop now AND
all interest on the accrued debt were to be 'forgiven' AND there are no
more tax reductions AND not a penny is spent on ANYTHING, it would take
ALL the money raised by the government for the next 25 years to pay it off.

Not one of those four items will happen. You're screwed.

On a side note:
The bankers will no doubt make war on China rather than repay the loans.
Kill the lender. Quite Shakespearian, no?

mike
Old January 27th 11, 05:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 11-01-26 05:40 PM, Burr wrote:

I Wish that he would do JUST WHAT HE SAID YESTERDAY!

I think we need to be ready to/for the vote in 2012.

I personally think that Obama got in on CORRUPT VOTES and I always will.

Lets fix the voting system and lets vote!!

That's hilarious, coming from the guy that that voted for Bush FOUR
TIMES in one election. Why aren't you in jail for fraud?

Tell us again how you got yourself on all those lists.....

mike