Old February 8th 11, 09:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Students Need More Paths to Career Success {Meaningful Lives}

Mike "I'm a college professor with a PhD" Bryant wrote:

On Feb 7, 3:09 pm, RHF wrote:

College Higher Education is as Service Business With a
Limited Set of Customers and a Long {Years} Production
Cycle : It' In Itself Can NOT Drive and Fuel an Economy [.]
It Is A Means To An End : A Productive Nation/Society
Proving Meaning Careers and Employment for It's People :
Where All 'Feel' It's A Good Life and a Fair Society.

FYI, Roy, I teach at a technical training institute. Specifically,
I instruct them in the communication skills necessary for a
technical service economy. Technology and communication skills
are exactly what WILL drive this economy. This is the means to
an important end.

What are you doing for a better tomorrow, besides cluttering up
Usenet?

He's not lying about having a PhD on Usenet?

Talk about clutter...

Old February 8th 11, 09:08 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default BDXC - Africa on Shortwave Updated

Mike wrote:

On Feb 7, 1:33 pm, dxAce wrote:
Mike wrote:

We shouldn't tax Steve's limited supply of retorts.

I'm tax free

And intellect free, also!

Your opinion. But then, the opinions of those who lie about their academic
credentials are to be heavily discounted.

Old February 8th 11, 09:22 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Mike wrote:

On Feb 7, 1:33 pm, dxAce wrote:
Mike wrote:

We shouldn't tax Steve's limited supply of retorts.

I'm tax free

And intellect free, also!

Your 'intellect' got you busted and fired from Weber State. Your 'intellect'
caused you to claim to have a PhD. Your 'intellect' prompted you to lie about
being arrested. And, your 'intellect' finally deposited you at a little
backwater institution known as Sullivan College of Technology & Design.

Movin on up...

Old February 8th 11, 02:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Feb 8, 4:22*am, dxAce wrote:
Mike wrote:
On Feb 7, 1:33 pm, dxAce wrote:
Mike wrote:

We shouldn't tax Steve's limited supply of retorts.

I'm tax free

And intellect free, also!

Your 'intellect' got you busted and fired from Weber State. Your 'intellect'
caused you to claim to have a PhD. Your 'intellect' prompted you to lie about
being arrested. And, your 'intellect' finally deposited you at a little
backwater institution known as Sullivan College of Technology & Design.

Movin on up...

I was never fired from Weber State. The penalties for slander while in
the process of internet harassment have changed over the last few
years. I guess we will get to meet face-to-face finally.
Old February 8th 11, 02:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Feb 8, 4:22 am, dxAce wrote:
Mike wrote:
On Feb 7, 1:33 pm, dxAce wrote:
Mike wrote:

We shouldn't tax Steve's limited supply of retorts.

I'm tax free

And intellect free, also!

Your 'intellect' got you busted and fired from Weber State. Your 'intellect'
caused you to claim to have a PhD. Your 'intellect' prompted you to lie about
being arrested. And, your 'intellect' finally deposited you at a little
backwater institution known as Sullivan College of Technology & Design.

Movin on up...

I was never fired from Weber State.

Sure. Would you say that had you not 'resigned', you'd still be there?

LMFAO

The penalties for slander while in
the process of internet harassment have changed over the last few
years. I guess we will get to meet face-to-face finally.

You'd better ask your lawyer relative exactly what constitutes slander!

See ya!

Old February 8th 11, 03:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Feb 8, 4:22 am, dxAce wrote:
Mike wrote:
On Feb 7, 1:33 pm, dxAce wrote:

Sure. Would you say that had you not 'resigned', you'd still be there?

LMFAO

You betcha. My mom was battling cancer and I wanted to get back to
Louisville to be with her. I doubt you'd understand that, since you
were apparently hatched.

Old February 8th 11, 03:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Feb 8, 4:22 am, dxAce wrote:
Mike wrote:
On Feb 7, 1:33 pm, dxAce wrote:

Sure. Would you say that had you not 'resigned', you'd still be there?

LMFAO

You betcha. My mom was battling cancer and I wanted to get back to
Louisville to be with her.

Wow. That certainly contradicts what my contact(s) at Weber State indicated at
the time.

Wasn't it really a case of you resigning or getting fired after your marijuana
bust with the students?

LMFAO

Old February 8th 11, 03:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Feb 8, 4:22 am, dxAce wrote:
Mike wrote:
On Feb 7, 1:33 pm, dxAce wrote:
Mike wrote:

We shouldn't tax Steve's limited supply of retorts.

I'm tax free

And intellect free, also!

Your 'intellect' got you busted and fired from Weber State. Your 'intellect'
caused you to claim to have a PhD. Your 'intellect' prompted you to lie about
being arrested. And, your 'intellect' finally deposited you at a little
backwater institution known as Sullivan College of Technology & Design.

Movin on up...

I was never fired from Weber State.

Sure. Would you say that had you not 'resigned', you'd still be there?

LMFAO

The penalties for slander while in
the process of internet harassment have changed over the last few
years. I guess we will get to meet face-to-face finally.

You'd better ask your lawyer relative exactly what constitutes slander!

See ya!- Hide quoted text -

Well, actually, under current internet law it's considered
professional libel.

Telling the truth is not considered libel or slander.

Keep trying, boy!

Old February 8th 11, 04:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Feb 8, 4:22 am, dxAce wrote:
Mike wrote:
On Feb 7, 1:33 pm, dxAce wrote:

Sure. Would you say that had you not 'resigned', you'd still be there?

LMFAO

You betcha. My mom was battling cancer and I wanted to get back to
Louisville to be with her. I doubt you'd understand that, since you
were apparently hatched.

http://www.wsusignpost.com/2.3591/prosecutor-bryant-must-appear-to-plead-1.415518

"Bryant, 43, resigned from his position as a Weber State University professor
and debate coach after news of the three charges spread. The charges of
possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and interfering with
arrest stem from an alleged drug incident on Oct. 6 while the debate team was
competing in a tournament in Cedar City."

"But he said what's happened has given him the chance to move on with his
life. He is working and trying to save enough money to move closer to his
family in Kentucky."

Wow! That's real 'intellect' !

Mom is supposedly battling cancer, so I'll quit my job and THEN try to figure
out how to save some money to be near her.

LMFAO