Old February 10th 11, 09:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default BDXC - Africa on Shortwave Updated

Mike "I'm a college professor with a PhD" Bryant wrote:

On Feb 9, 12:56 pm, dxAce wrote:

Better check Louisville, KY... now there is a low IQ level. That poor fellow
was stupid enough to resign from a job, before he checked his bank account,
and discovered he didn't have enough money to move back home.

Now same fellow purports to have some ability to be teaching personal finance.

It's no wonder we're in such financial straights.

Lying Lare,

I don't know where you got your info, but that shows how unreliable
your sources are. Particularly since I did move back to KY within a
month of resigning. Proof of that is also in the RRS archives. At
least I have enough finacial responsibility to support myself without
living off of government disability checks and lawsuits against former
employers, like you do, Mr. Hypocrite!

Some of us have actual jobs and do more than lay around listening to
shortwave 24/7.

You obviously have a problem with listening to shortwave.

Some work, some teach, others suck up gov't resources without adding
at all to America's economy.

With the way you teach, it is doubtful that any of your graduates will be adding to
America's economy in any meaningful way.

Old February 10th 11, 11:15 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media
RHF RHF is offline

Default Obama-Nomics© : How the Real True US National Jobless Rate Is Much Closer To 22% ! [1-in-5]

On Feb 9, 12:56 pm, dxAce wrote:

[...]

? WHAT AMERICA'S ECONOMY ?

Obama-Nomics© : How the Real True US National
Jobless Rate Is Much Closer To 22% ! [1-in-5]

The 1st new term bring added and used to
describe the over all US Unemployment Picture
is "Under-Employment"
* People who used to have Full Time Jobs and
are now working only Part-Time :
Add 1%~2% to the Total
* People who used to have a Full Time Job and
are now working two or more Part-Time Jobs :
Add 1%~2% to the Total
* People who have Higher Education a/o Skills
and now working at No-Degree and Unskilled
Jobs :
Add 1%~2% to the Total
http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com...ment-rate.aspx
Old February 11th 11, 06:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media

Default Wilileaks World Revolution Marches On

On Feb 10, 3:44*pm, dave wrote:
On 02/10/2011 11:02 AM, wrote:

On Feb 10, 1:48 pm, *wrote:
On 02/10/2011 10:03 AM, bpnjensen wrote:

You can lay blame all you like (mislaid, in my opinion) - but thsoe
jobs have been heading south for a couple of decades now, and no
President is *ever* going to bring those jobs back online. *There are
too many uncontrollable aspects of business in the 21st century. *The
best we can hope to do now, short of annexing China and India, is to
stop the hemorrhaging, cut our losses and take the hits. *Second-
Class, Third World nationhood has arrived, and unless Somebody up
there gives us a miracle, that's where it will stay. *Good luck to us
all.

What's good for Cairo is good for Detroit is good for Oakland. The power
is in the people.

Sort of correct. But, someone we may never see IS pulling ALL the
strings, imho .

Mark Zuckerburg and Eric Schmidt- Hide quoted text -

I don't believe that . No way .
Old February 11th 11, 04:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.republicans,alt.news-media

On 02/10/2011 10:47 PM, wrote:

Sort of correct. But, someone we may never see IS pulling ALL the
strings, imho .

Mark Zuckerburg and Eric Schmidt- Hide quoted text -

I don't believe that . No way .

It ain't George Bush and Allen Dulles