Old February 15th 11, 06:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Where's Larry ? : "The Cuhulin" He's Still There !

Newsgroups: alt.gossip.celebrities
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 22:41:08 -0600
Subject: Howard Stern calls Prince a 'scumbag'http://groups.google.com/group/alt.gossip.celebrities/msg/54a3732ff9d...
Howard Stern is one of my Heros.
cuhulin
*.

Maybe he's just lost and can't find his way back home ;-)
Old February 15th 11, 06:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 2/15/2011 12:17 PM, bpnjensen wrote:

Newsgroups: alt.gossip.celebrities
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 22:41:08 -0600
Howard Stern is one of my Heros.
cuhulin
.

Maybe he's just lost and can't find his way back home ;-)

Nah, he just got tired of reading his bull**** on RRS.

--
For email reply remove MYHAT
Old February 15th 11, 10:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Newsgroups: alt.gossip.celebrities

Old February 15th 11, 11:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Feb 15, 9:17*am, bpnjensen wrote:

Newsgroups: alt.gossip.celebrities
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 22:41:08 -0600
Howard Stern is one of my Heros.
cuhulin
*.

- Maybe he's just lost and can't find his way back home ;-)

-lost...-stuck-in-holly-wood-
Old February 15th 11, 11:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Newsgroups: alt.gossip.celebrities
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 22:41:08 -0600
Howard Stern is one of my Heros.
cuhulin
* .

Maybe he's just lost and can't find his way back home ;-)

- Nah, he just got tired of reading his bull**** on RRS.

Bob S. : ? "his {own} bull****" ? -or- 'the bull****'

yes - i know 'bull****' ~ RHF : "The Bull" !
-and-full-of-it-too-;;-}}-

Old February 16th 11, 12:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Doggy told me,,, Don't shoot untill you see the whites of their eyes!

I always listen to my little couch buddy doggy.She really can and
sometimes does say my name.

I am ah thinkin in a few months er so, I am going to buy me ah Motorola
ATRIX www.motorola.com
with all the accessories, including the laptop dock thingy.Expensive, it
is, but I can then dump WebTV ($24.95 each month) and my land line AT&T
(SUCKS!) phone service, averages about $30.00 each month.

Yeah, in fact of the business,,,, metinks ah needs to do some Upgrading.
cuhulin

Old February 16th 11, 12:24 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Feb 15, 6:19*pm, wrote:
Doggy told me,,, Don't shoot untill you see the whites of their eyes!

I always listen to my little couch buddy doggy.She really can and
sometimes does say my name.

I am ah thinkin in a few months er so, I am going to buy me ah Motorola
ATRIXwww.motorola.com*
with all the accessories, including the laptop dock thingy.Expensive, it
is, but I can then dump WebTV ($24.95 each month) and my land line AT&T
(SUCKS!) phone service, averages about $30.00 each month.

Yeah, in fact of the business,,,, metinks ah needs to do some Upgrading.
cuhulin

WebTV is virus-proof,though ...
Old February 16th 11, 12:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 02/15/2011 03:19 PM, wrote:
Doggy told me,,, Don't shoot untill you see the whites of their eyes!

I always listen to my little couch buddy doggy.She really can and
sometimes does say my name.

I am ah thinkin in a few months er so, I am going to buy me ah Motorola
ATRIX
www.motorola.com
with all the accessories, including the laptop dock thingy.Expensive, it
is, but I can then dump WebTV ($24.95 each month) and my land line AT&T
(SUCKS!) phone service, averages about $30.00 each month.

Yeah, in fact of the business,,,, metinks ah needs to do some Upgrading.
cuhulin

What am I gonna do with all these infrared wireless keyboards?!
Old February 16th 11, 01:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://www.mobiletechnews.com

Motorola ATRIX

It has a finger print reader, and Biometrics (whatever) for added
security.

That's what I wants.Hang the cost, I wants it.
cuhulin

Old February 16th 11, 01:27 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Hail "The Cuhulin" Returns ! :o)

On Feb 15, 3:19*pm, wrote:
Doggy told me,,, Don't shoot untill you see the whites of their eyes!

I always listen to my little couch buddy doggy.She really can and
sometimes does say my name.

I am ah thinkin in a few months er so, I am going to buy me ah Motorola
ATRIXwww.motorola.com*
with all the accessories, including the laptop dock thingy.Expensive, it
is, but I can then dump WebTV ($24.95 each month) and my land line AT&T
(SUCKS!) phone service, averages about $30.00 each month.

Yeah, in fact of the business,,,, metinks ah needs to do some Upgrading.
cuhulin

Hail "The Cuhulin" Returns ! ) ~ RHF
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rnHpNWy7KE