Old February 18th 11, 01:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Honorary Usenet K00K; Glenn Beck: "Don't Do A Google Search"Because "Google Is Pretty Deeply In Bed With The Government"

On Feb 17, 11:58*am, dave wrote:
On 02/17/2011 11:09 AM, wrote:

Yahoo is good. I respect Yahoo-- they raised Google from scratch ...
Well,today Google has twice the popularity, more money, more clout,
more servers,etc. BTW,MSN is only 12% of the searches !!!

- Are you counting Yahoo and Bing combined in your Mister Softee
total?

'Special-Dave' : ! "Mister Softee" !

'Special-Dave' : There are other Newsgroups to talk
about your "Mister Softee" issues . . .

cutting back on all the medical marijuana smoking
might be a good first step for you 'special-dave' ;;-}} ~ RHF
Old February 18th 11, 01:58 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Feb 17, 1:03*pm, bpnjensen wrote:
On Feb 17, 12:51*pm, wrote:

On Feb 17, 2:58*pm, dave wrote:

On 02/17/2011 11:09 AM, wrote:

Yahoo is good. I respect Yahoo-- they raised Google from scratch ....
Well,today Google has twice the popularity, more money, more clout,
more servers,etc. BTW,MSN is only 12% of the searches !!!

Are you counting Yahoo and Bing combined in your Mister Softee total?

As per Alexa.com , they do this for a living . Never patronized
Mr.Softee-- I like Good Humor (now Breyers) Ice cream .

- Just had a big bowl of Dreyer's Grand Chocolate last
- night with a homemade brownie. *Perfect :-)

Dreyer's Grand Ice Cream near College & Claremont
Avenues : Is that 'Pub' still open across the street ?

....and... What about the old Claremont Diner with the
Chu Chu Train running around the overhead ? ? ? ~ RHF
Old February 18th 11, 05:44 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Feb 17, 5:08*pm, dave wrote:
On 02/17/2011 12:51 PM, wrote:

On Feb 17, 2:58 pm, *wrote:
On 02/17/2011 11:09 AM, wrote:

Yahoo is good. I respect Yahoo-- they raised Google from scratch ...
Well,today Google has twice the popularity, more money, more clout,
more servers,etc. BTW,MSN is only 12% of the searches !!!

Are you counting Yahoo and Bing combined in your Mister Softee total?

As per Alexa.com , they do this for a living . Never patronized
Mr.Softee-- I like Good Humor (now Breyers) Ice cream .

Bing and Yahoo Search are combined under the Microsoft name (MSFT:NASDAQ
Symbol="Mr. SoFTee')

What if they suddenly decide to get divorced ? This is a marriage of
convenience . Yahoo has a MUCH better image,btw .
Old February 18th 11, 02:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 02/17/2011 08:44 PM, wrote:

What if they suddenly decide to get divorced ? This is a marriage of
convenience . Yahoo has a MUCH better image,btw .

Yahoo is the first page I ever visited on the World Wide Web, in the
winter of '94-'95 in the computer lab at Texas A&M. I like 'em.