Old February 21st 11, 01:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) N'Awlins Mardi Gras

On 02/20/2011 06:54 PM, wrote:
http://www.nola.com/paradecam

OT can also mean On Topic.

http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...i+Gras+Parades

We gots em too.

I'm not Catholic. I do celebrate Juneteenth.
Old February 21st 11, 03:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Those Mardi Gras Parades, how many of those people do you think are not
Catholic? Probally most of them, in my opinion.You don't have to be
Catholic to enjoy Mardi Gras.

http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...e+HDMI=Output?

If you use WebTV to click on some of those sites there,,, Watch Out!,,
they will knock you OFF the Internet! One of those sites, I had to get
up off of doggy's couch and unplug the power cord to reset my Philips
WebTV box so it would get back on the Internet.
Sometimes, sh!t happens.

Of course, all I need to do is plug in my phone and call Velocity
Micro's (in Richmond,Virginia) Toll Free number and ask them all about
it.
Yeah, in fact of the business,,, I will do that too.
http://www.velocitymicro.com
cuhulin

Old February 21st 11, 04:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Feb 21, 5:21*am, dave wrote:
On 02/20/2011 06:54 PM, wrote:

http://www.nola.com/paradecam

OT can also mean On Topic.

http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...i+Gras+Parades

We gots em too.

- I'm not Catholic.

'Special-Dave' You're Not Much of Anything ! ;;-}} ~ RHF
-except-medical-marijuana-smoke-for-brains-

*Hint* N'Awlins Mardi Gras
* * N'Awlins : 'The Big Easy' Party City {Joie de Vivre}
* * * Mardi Gras : One Big Pagan Hedonistic Party
Old February 21st 11, 11:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Watchin WLBT 12 (Please tell me there is no WLBT 12 tee vee here) 5:00
PM tee vee news (noos).
Breaking News! A shooting at the Walmart store on Greenway Drive and
intersection of Highway 18.

I reckon there will be more noos (news) on that later on.I was inside
that self same Walmart store abouts three - four hours ago, looking at
iPads and just before that, I was inside the AT&T retail store too,
about two blocks South (South is always best) of doggy's couch, looking
at iPads and Samsung Galaxy thingys.Metinks I don't want an iPad.I am
still thinkin Motorola.

Old Motorola commercial from the 1950's I remember,,, [Hit it, Silver!]
Open your eyyyes and you will seeeee,,, a Motorola Teeeee Veeeee,,,,,,
cuhulin, I damn sho am Glad I wasen't in that Walmart store when
somebody was slingin Lead.Durn Tootin!

Old February 21st 11, 11:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Jews say, It's 'camp' to be Kosher.Catholics probally don't say, It's
'camp' to be Catholic.

Update on the Shooting.One person was shot and taken to UMC, (University
Medical Center, [[Hospital]].Another person was arrested and is in
Police custody.
cuhulin

Old February 22nd 11, 01:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 02/21/2011 01:04 PM, wrote:
GTT - Gone To Texas.

One time one of those guys in the Army in Vietnam, he asked another guy,
What part of Texas you from?
cuhulin, the Texacan

I lived on the upper Texas Gulf Coast from 1975 to 1995.
Old February 22nd 11, 06:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Feb 21, 6:16*pm, wrote:
Watchin WLBT 12 (Please tell me there is no WLBT 12 tee vee here) 5:00
PM tee vee news (noos).
Breaking News! A shooting at the Walmart store on Greenway Drive and
intersection of Highway 18.

I reckon there will be more noos (news) on that later on.I was inside
that self same Walmart store abouts three - four hours ago, looking at
iPads and just before that, I was inside the AT&T retail store too,
about two blocks South (South is always best) of doggy's couch, looking
at iPads and Samsung Galaxy thingys.Metinks I don't want an iPad.I am
still thinkin Motorola.

Old Motorola commercial from the 1950's I remember,,, [Hit it, Silver!]
Open your eyyyes and you will seeeee,,, a Motorola Teeeee Veeeee,,,,,,
cuhulin, I damn sho am Glad I wasen't in that Walmart store when
somebody was slingin Lead.Durn Tootin!

Thet's why we don't want any Walmarts here . They are too dangerous .
Old February 22nd 11, 06:50 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Feb 21, 10:34*pm, wrote:

[...]

Arthrny : Wal*Mart Has A 'Big Box' Just Your Size !
Old February 22nd 11, 03:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Yeah, in fact of the business,,, Walmarts can be Dangerous.A few years
ago, a Deer walked into that same Walmart store on Greenway Drive at
Highway 18.
A few years ago, another Deer busted a big plate glass window at the
Standard Life building in down town Jackson.Forget the people, those
damn buildings are Dangerous to Deer! and Birds too.

Walmart's sales are slowing down.

Check out your handy dandy Boy Scout/Girl Scout Compass once in a
while.Magnetic North is heading toward Russia at forty miles per year.
http://www.libertypost.org
cuhulin
I Support our Deers

Old February 23rd 11, 01:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave