Old March 3rd 11, 05:16 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Radio outta this world...

On Mar 2, 7:18*pm, dave wrote:
wrote:
I remember seeing Sputnik when it was passing overhead.It looked just
like a little shiney looking thangy wayyyyyyy up there.You didn't really
need a telescope or binoculars to see Sputnik either.That was
wayyyyyyyyyy back when my eyeballs were Gooder than they are
nowadays.There are sooooooooo many Satellites up there now, (over
17,000, I think so) it'a a Wonder some of them aren't knocking each
other out.It is like the Highways and Interstates at rush hour.
SHINE!
cuhulin

They do collide sometimes. There are some rogue satellites in orbit now.

Not only they collide but crash , ocassionally , anyone still
remembers the fate Cosmos 954 ?
Old March 3rd 11, 06:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In Space, Nobody can hear you Scream!

What it is, say for instance, I am driving from the EZ Pawn shop on
Highway 80 to the Goodwill store, or vice versa, It is a little shorter
distance and much less traffic to get on John R. Lynch Road.John R.
Lynch Road runs behind Metrocenter Mall, that tall cell phone tower is
right there.If you have a smart phone that has a Map app (like my ATRIX
phone has) and you know how to do your fingers like that, you can check
it out.

We got Greystoke: The Legend of Tarzan of the Apes movie crankin up
right now on TCM.I am sleepy, doggy and I are going to bed.
cuhulin