Old March 3rd 11, 10:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Hearing Korean {Voice of the People} on 3912 kHz @ 13:55 UTC

Hearing Korean on 3912 kHz @ 15:40 UTC

S-Meter : S9~+10 and SIO 333 with good audio

Other than knowing what Korean sounds like :
{Not Chinese; Japanese; Russian; English; etc...}
I could not understand or ID anything beyond it was Korean.

EiBi Shortwave Broadcasting Schedule List Shows :
http://www.eibi.de.vu/
3912 kHz @ 0500-2300 UTC
as CLA - "Voice of the People" : K -KRE : /KOR-g

Hearing Korean on 3912 kHz @ 15:40 UTC
http://groups.google.com/group/short...bbbb2433dd63ed

yes - i heard hear it on the short-wavy ray-di-oh ~ RHF
Twain Harte, CA -USA- : http://tinyurl.com/2fn6xog
Grundig Satellit 800-M Receiver
Old March 3rd 11, 11:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Hearing Korean on 3912 kHz @ 15:40 UTChttp://groups.google.com/group/shortwave-listener-qsl-reports/msg/10b...

yes - i heard hear it on the short-wavy ray-di-oh ~ RHF
Twain Harte, CA -USA- :http://tinyurl.com/2fn6xog
Grundig Satellit 800-M Receiver
*.
Shortwave Listener QSL Reports :http://tinyurl.com/2d9qlqhttp://www....ortwave-listen...
*.
- = 2FN6XOG = - & - = 2D9QLQ = -
*.
*.

Yeah, it's good to hear these guys - Do we have a QTH for their XMTR?
(Maybe I'll check WRTVH when I get home - I hear these guys a LOT more
than I hear KBS from their own turf).

Bruce- Hide quoted text -

D'oh! Answered my own query...from Aoki...

3912 VOICE OF THE PEOPLE 0500-0800 1234567 Korean 50 ND Kyonggi-do
KOR
Old March 4th 11, 02:39 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

bpnjensen wrote:
On Mar 3, 2:07 pm, RHF wrote:

Hearing Korean on 3912 kHz @ 15:40 UTChttp://groups.google.com/group/shortwave-listener-qsl-reports/msg/10b...

yes - i heard hear it on the short-wavy ray-di-oh ~ RHF
Twain Harte, CA -USA- :http://tinyurl.com/2fn6xog
Grundig Satellit 800-M Receiver
.
Shortwave Listener QSL Reports :http://tinyurl.com/2d9qlqhttp://www....er-qsl-reports
.
- = 2FN6XOG = - & - = 2D9QLQ = -
.
.

Yeah, it's good to hear these guys - Do we have a QTH for their XMTR?
(Maybe I'll check WRTVH when I get home - I hear these guys a LOT more
than I hear KBS from their own turf).

Bruce

I'm 25 miles ENE from KVOH and have never received them.