Old March 4th 11, 11:24 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default CRI in English on 11,970 kHz @ 2305 UTC -via- Canada

CRI in English on 11,970 kHz @ 2305 UTC -via- Canada

Here in Beijing Today with Beijing Weather and
World Weather @ 2305 UTC 0n 3 Mach 2011

S-Meter S9+10!~20 with SIO 555 and Very Good Audio

Followed by a Discussion of the need to Revise the
Chinese National Income Tax to be more Fair and
Tax the Rich and Wealthy; not the Workers.
* Presently only about 60 Million Chinese have to Pay
Income Taxes out of around 1,330 Million Chinese
roughly ~5%.
* All other Chinese do NOT have to File and Pay any
Income Tax ~95% Live Tax Free.
* Chinese want to Equalize the Individual Highest
Tax Rate and the Corporate Tax Rate at 30%
{ Either Way The Rich and Wealthy Pay ! }
?WHY? Corporations Don't Pay Taxes
-cause- Their Customers Do {In Higher Prices}
? WHO ? ARE ? THE ? CHINESE ? CUSTOMERS ?
! WE ARE ! -result- The USA and the World are China's
Customers
-and-therefore- We {The USA and the World} Pay the
Chinese Corporate Taxes and Pay For The Chinese
Government and Society.
***Very***Very***Smart***Chinese***
Makes Very Good Sense For A Massively Gross
Exporting Nation Like China

EiBi Shortwave Broadcasting Schedule List Shows :
http://www.eibi.de.vu/
11970 kHz @ 2300-2400 UTC
CHN : China Radio International [CRI]
E : English
WNA : Western North America
/CAN : -via- Canada

China Radio International (CRI)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China_Radio_International

China Radio International (CRI) English
http://english.cri.cn/

China Radio International (CRI) Shortwave Frequencies
to North America and Caribbean Sea
http://english.cri.cn/7146/2010/03/30/2141s560015.htm

yes - i heard hear it on the short-wavy ray-di-oh ~ RHF
Twain Harte, CA -USA- : http://tinyurl.com/2fn6xog
Grundig Satellit 800-M Receiver
Old March 4th 11, 04:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

China Radio International (CRI)http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China_Radio_International

China Radio International (CRI) Englishhttp://english.cri.cn/

China Radio International (CRI) Shortwave Frequencies
to North America and Caribbean Seahttp://english.cri.cn/7146/2010/03/30/2141s560015.htm

yes - i heard hear it on the short-wavy ray-di-oh ~ RHF
Twain Harte, CA -USA- :http://tinyurl.com/2fn6xog
Grundig Satellit 800-M Receiver
*.
Shortwave Listener QSL Reports :http://tinyurl.com/2d9qlqhttp://www....er-qsl-reports
*.
- = 2FN6XOG = - & - = 2D9QLQ = -
*.
*.

Frankly, I wish CRI would cut their transmissions WAYYYY back. They
hog the airwaves and the spectrum like nobody I've ever seen.
Old March 5th 11, 05:25 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 4, 11:40*am, bpnjensen wrote:
On Mar 4, 3:24*am, RHF wrote:

[...]

Shortwave Listener QSL Reports :http://tinyurl.com/2d9qlqhttp://www....ortwave-listen...
*.
- = 2FN6XOG = - & - = 2D9QLQ = -
*.
*.

Frankly, I wish CRI would cut their transmissions WAYYYY back. *They
hog the airwaves and the spectrum like nobody I've ever seen.- Hide quoted text -

How long ago did you start in this hobby ? It was a L-O-T worse a few
years back , during the Cold War some parts of the HF spectrum were
full of jammers , intentional interference , useless monotonous
broadcasts and the power of the transmitters were often in the
Megawatt range . It is MUCH better now !
Old March 5th 11, 08:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 5, 12:08*am, RHF wrote:
On Mar 4, 8:40*am, bpnjensen wrote:

On Mar 4, 3:24*am, RHF wrote:

[...]

BpnJ : Freedom of Speech For One
-is- Freedom of Speech For All !
-be-it-am,-fm-or-shortwave-radio-
*.
-ps- The Right To Tune-Them-In . . .
-implies- The Right To Tune-Them-Out !
*.
*.

Of course - but when CRI covers up every damn smaller station on the
planet, someone's voice is getting trampled.
Old March 5th 11, 08:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 4, 3:24*am, RHF wrote:

[...]

I listened in the 1970s, had a long hiatus, and then started again
around 2000. I guess it could be a West Coast USA thing - between the
Far East and Cuba we get bombarded constantly - but if you look in
WRTVH, China has more international broadcasts than any two other
stations combined - and that doesn't count their myriad "domestic"
services that easily make it across the big pond.

Bruce

Old March 6th 11, 05:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 4, 3:24*am, RHF wrote:

[...]

Bruce- Hide quoted text -

It is almost as bad on the East Coast . CRI is actually louder than
RHC in most cases . What a waste of electric power ...