Old March 4th 11, 04:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) Light Bulb Freedom of Choice Act.

Michele Bachmann introduces that Act.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=304062

Good for her on that.I Choose G.E.Reveal 60 Watt Incandescant Light
Bulbs.Real Light Bulbs.Room Warmers.You know what a Radiometer is? I
have two of them.One of them is parked in front of my G.E.Reveal 60 Watt
Light/Lamp by my end of doggy's couch.Those little vanes in my
Radiometer are spinnin around and around from the Light.There are other,
different kinds of Radiometers too.
cuhulin

Old March 4th 11, 05:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 4, 8:42*am, wrote:
Michele Bachmann introduces that Act.http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=304062

Good for her on that.I Choose G.E.Reveal 60 Watt Incandescant Light
Bulbs.Real Light Bulbs.Room Warmers.You know what a Radiometer is? I
have two of them.One of them is parked in front of my G.E.Reveal 60 Watt
Light/Lamp by my end of doggy's couch.Those little vanes in my
Radiometer are spinnin around and around from the Light.There are other,
different kinds of Radiometers too.
cuhulin

It's the "Freedom of Choice to Waste Energy" Act.
Old March 4th 11, 06:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Commie fed govt trying to ram that UnConstitutional health insurance on
people, Commie fed govt trying to outlaw Incandescant Light Bulbs,,,
Commie fed govt this,,,, Commie fed govt that,,,,,
America does NOT have a President, a Vice President either.Wayyyyyyy Too
Much COMMIE! fed govt, Period!
cuhulin

Old March 7th 11, 01:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : New Dual Use CFL + LED Light Bulb -was- Light Bulb Freedom ofChoice Act.

On Mar 4, 8:42*am, wrote:
Michele Bachmann introduces that Act.http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=304062

Good for her on that.I Choose G.E.Reveal 60 Watt Incandescant Light
Bulbs.Real Light Bulbs.Room Warmers.You know what a Radiometer is? I
have two of them.One of them is parked in front of my G.E.Reveal 60 Watt
Light/Lamp by my end of doggy's couch.Those little vanes in my
Radiometer are spinnin around and around from the Light.There are other,
different kinds of Radiometers too.
cuhulin

New Dual Use CFL + LED Light Bulb

Globe 2-in-1 CFL Bulb and LED Night Light
http://www.lowes.com/pd_161953-53058-0061601_0__?

what's in your light socket ;;-}} ~ RHF

Old March 7th 11, 01:08 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"RHF" wrote in message
New Dual Use CFL + LED Light Bulb

Globe 2-in-1 CFL Bulb and LED Night Light
http://www.lowes.com/pd_161953-53058-0061601_0__?

what's in your light socket ;;-}} ~ RHF
..
..

--------------------
Jeeezz. All they require is a small capacitor in them and we will, finally,
be able to change lights bulbs in the dark.

mike

Old March 7th 11, 01:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : New Dual Use CFL + LED Light Bulb -was- Light BulbFreed...

Uber Incandescents RULE!
Don't give me sheet about them other, Commie Phoney Fraud Fake Ass Red
Diaper Doper Babies so-called 'light bulbs'.
cuhulin

Old March 7th 11, 01:32 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 3/6/2011 5:08 PM, m II wrote:
"RHF" wrote in message
New Dual Use CFL + LED Light Bulb

Globe 2-in-1 CFL Bulb and LED Night Light
http://www.lowes.com/pd_161953-53058-0061601_0__?

what's in your light socket ;;-}} ~ RHF
.
.

--------------------
Jeeezz. All they require is a small capacitor in them and we will,
finally, be able to change lights bulbs in the dark.

mike

'cept you don't edver change LED bulbs. They last over 100,000 hours. I
have a 12 Watt LED floodlamp. Very cool (hihi)
Old March 7th 11, 02:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dave" wrote in message
. ..

On 3/6/2011 5:08 PM, m II wrote:
"RHF" wrote in message
New Dual Use CFL + LED Light Bulb

Globe 2-in-1 CFL Bulb and LED Night Light
http://www.lowes.com/pd_161953-53058-0061601_0__?

what's in your light socket ;;-}} ~ RHF
.
.

--------------------
Jeeezz. All they require is a small capacitor in them and we will,
finally, be able to change lights bulbs in the dark.

mike

'cept you don't edver change LED bulbs. They last over 100,000 hours. I
have a 12 Watt LED floodlamp. Very cool (hihi)

----

'cept they don't last that long in real usage.

I have a 14W pot lamp and you will burn your hand on it in the fixture.

The efficiency of LED bulbs, including the lens and packaging and the
ballast is about 15- 22 %...the rest is heat and LED elements can't take it.

That's what all the huge heat sinks are on the bulbs for. Close them in..in
real applications and they burn out.

Ask a traffic signal guy. The LED traffic signals lights are replaced every
3-5 years depending on how many segments are burned out.

It's an LED hoax by the manufacturers.

Monsanto mike

Old March 7th 11, 02:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 03/06/2011 06:20 PM, m II wrote:

"dave" wrote in message
. ..

On 3/6/2011 5:08 PM, m II wrote:
"RHF" wrote in message
[...]

I just have mine in a floor lamp, pointing straight up. I expect the
bulb to outlive me.

(OT) Repealing the ban on the common light bulb [email protected] Shortwave 12 September 22nd 10 03:04 AM
(OT) : The Freedom-of-Choice To Listen-To -or- Not ToListen-To... [email protected] Shortwave 1 May 2nd 09 08:40 AM
(OT) Light Bulb. dave Shortwave 0 January 30th 09 01:31 PM
(OT) Light Bulb. Ian Jackson[_2_] Shortwave 0 January 30th 09 09:27 AM
Sometimes a light bulb just goes "on".... duuuuuuhhhhh Howard Antenna 4 August 9th 04 11:10 AM