Old March 16th 11, 11:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics,alt.religion.christian
RHF RHF is offline

Default Your Choice : The Real Bad Nasty Nuke "Stuff" -or- The Relatively NotAs Bad Clean Coal "Stuff"

On Mar 16, 10:21*am, wrote:

- All that nuke stuff (water leak at Toronto plant,
- http://www.drudgereport.com
- http://www.rense.com

Cuhulin,

So... The Present Day Choice is "The Nuke Stuff"
-or- Clean Burning Coal at 1/10,,, 1/100... 1/1000 ! ! !
The Centuries---Millenniums Long Environmental Pollution

What Do We Do For the Next 10 to 20 to 40 to 80 Years
Until We Get To Some 'Other' Clean Safer More Sustainable
Fuel and Power Source.
-yeah-i-know-sit-in-the-dark-and-freeze-in-the-cold-

Your Choice : The Real 'Bad' Nasty Nuke "Stuff"
-or- The Relatively Not As Bad 'Clean' Coal "Stuff"
-one-or-the-other-for-now-:-
-then-you-can-choose-what's-next...-

and that's the way 'i' see it ~ RHF
Old March 17th 11, 03:44 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Your Choice : The Real Bad Nasty Nuke"Stuff" -or- The Relative...

You want me to see can I find some of that Potassiunated Ionized stuff
for you in Rio?

'Gettin heavy in the Chevy'
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=304638

Hey, we gots a bunch of them old Irish sort of kind of movies on TCM
tomorrow.

My Willlllllllld Irish Rossssssse,,,,,,,

I can crank up the bolume and hear it up in my attic.
cuhulin

Old March 17th 11, 04:30 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Scene From Hell: Panic Hits Tokyo: 70000 Flee Nuclear Zone
http://www.standeyo.com
cuhulin

Old March 17th 11, 05:30 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 17, 12:30*am, wrote:
Scene From Hell: Panic Hits Tokyo: 70000 Flee Nuclear Zonehttp://www.standeyo.com
cuhulin

NHK reported something on the order of 400,000 in the affected area .
But Tokyo itself is becoming a place that everyone wants to leave ,
though . . . It's population is huge . MetroTokyo is 35 million . . .
Old March 17th 11, 06:06 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

More and more Japanese people are believing their govt is doing a
'Toyota'.Not fessin up the Truth to them.

http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...+runs+on+water

It isn't running now, I Doubt if it ever will either.

Japanese auto factories in America just might have to close down, for a
while anyway.

How come TCM runs some of those real Good old movies at this time of
night when doggy and I should be in bed.Furr instance, Sunrise movie is
on TCM right now.TCM needs to get somebody who will put those real Good
old movies on there at a decent hour.
BOYCOTT TCM!!!
cuhulin

Old March 17th 11, 07:56 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 17, 2:06*am, wrote:
More and more Japanese people are believing their govt is doing a
'Toyota'.Not fessin up the Truth to them.

http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...+runs+on+water

It isn't running now, I Doubt if it ever will either.

Japanese auto factories in America just might have to close down, for a
while anyway.

How come TCM runs some of those real Good old movies at this time of
night when doggy and I should be in bed.Furr instance, Sunrise movie is
on TCM right now.TCM needs to get somebody who will put those real Good
old movies on there at a decent hour.
BOYCOTT TCM!!!
cuhulin

Their guvmint says : stay indoors in the 30Km radius . That is ,if one
still has a home . Our guvmint says to get the hell out if you are in
the 50 mile radius . So sad . SDF is using huge buckets to cool down
the reactors with salt water from the ocean . Very sad .
Old March 17th 11, 03:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics,alt.religion.christian

On Mar 16, 4:31*pm, RHF wrote:
On Mar 16, 10:21*am, wrote:

- All that nuke stuff (water leak at Toronto plant,
-http://www.drudgereport.com
-http://www.rense.com

Cuhulin,

So... The Present Day Choice is "The Nuke Stuff"
-or- Clean Burning Coal at 1/10,,, 1/100... 1/1000 ! ! !
The Centuries---Millenniums Long Environmental Pollution

What Do We Do For the Next 10 to 20 to 40 to 80 Years
Until We Get To Some 'Other' Clean Safer More Sustainable
Fuel and Power Source.
-yeah-i-know-sit-in-the-dark-and-freeze-in-the-cold-

Your Choice : The Real 'Bad' Nasty Nuke "Stuff"
-or- The Relatively Not As Bad 'Clean' Coal "Stuff"
-one-or-the-other-for-now-:-
-then-you-can-choose-what's-next...-

and that's the way 'i' see it ~ RHF

Thorium Fission + Solar/Wind + Fusion in 40 years = permanent
solution.

Bruce
Old March 17th 11, 03:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 16, 11:06*pm, wrote:
More and more Japanese people are believing their govt is doing a
'Toyota'.Not fessin up the Truth to them.

http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...+runs+on+water

It isn't running now, I Doubt if it ever will either.

Japanese auto factories in America just might have to close down, for a
while anyway.

How come TCM runs some of those real Good old movies at this time of
night when doggy and I should be in bed.Furr instance, Sunrise movie is
on TCM right now.TCM needs to get somebody who will put those real Good
old movies on there at a decent hour.
BOYCOTT TCM!!!
cuhulin

"Sunrise" is one of the greatest films ever made. A complete and
undiluted masterpiece.
Old March 17th 11, 05:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics,alt.religion.christian
RHF RHF is offline

On Mar 17, 8:48*am, bpnjensen wrote:
On Mar 16, 4:31*pm, RHF wrote:

On Mar 16, 10:21*am, wrote:

- All that nuke stuff (water leak at Toronto plant,
-http://www.drudgereport.com
-http://www.rense.com

Cuhulin,

So... The Present Day Choice is "The Nuke Stuff"
-or- Clean Burning Coal at 1/10,,, 1/100... 1/1000 ! ! !
The Centuries---Millenniums Long Environmental Pollution

What Do We Do For the Next 10 to 20 to 40 to 80 Years
Until We Get To Some 'Other' Clean Safer More Sustainable
Fuel and Power Source.
-yeah-i-know-sit-in-the-dark-and-freeze-in-the-cold-

Your Choice : The Real 'Bad' Nasty Nuke "Stuff"
-or- The Relatively Not As Bad 'Clean' Coal "Stuff"
-one-or-the-other-for-now-:-
-then-you-can-choose-what's-next...-

and that's the way 'i' see it ~ RHF

Thorium Fission + Solar/Wind + Fusion in 40 years = permanent
solution.

Bruce

? How Do You Shut Down The Un-Safe Deadly Polluting
Nuclear Power Plants Now {Today] An Get To There !

First ? How Do You Shut Down -a- Clean Coal !

Second ? The Un-Safe Deadly Polluting Nuclear Power
Plants Now {Today] -a- Clean Coal !

Third ? An Get To There -a- Clean Coal !

Wind Takes Up To Much Land : An Is Only A Supplement
Power Source To Some Prime Source Like . . .
Clean Coal !

Solar Takes Up To Much Land : An Is Only A Half-Answer
{Daylight} Power Source To A Full-Time Source Like . . .
Clean Coal !

Thorium Fission Is Still A Source of Nuclear Radiation
And Radiation By Products and Waste -while- Clean
Coal Has Significantly Less of Both.

ROTFL Fusion in 40 years -oh-well- Until Then Clean Coal !

America's Answer Remains for the Next 10 to 20 to 40+
Years -is- Clean Coal - imho ~ RHF
Old March 18th 11, 01:22 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics,alt.religion.christian
RHF RHF is offline

On Mar 16, 4:31*pm, RHF wrote:

On Mar 16, 10:21*am, wrote:

[...]

*.
Your Choice : The Real Bad Nasty Nuke "Stuff"
-or- The Relatively Not As Bad Clean Coal "Stuff"http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/4d72ef494dec66f9
America's Own Clean Coal !
American Jobs In Clean Coal !
America's Energy Independence Is Clean Coal !
Getting From Here To There Requires Clean Coal !
*.

- You must be living in a vacuum.

Only In Your Mind ! ;;-}} ~ RHF

Thorium = No meltdowns
Thorium = Much lower grade, *much* shorter half-life, MUCH more
manageable wastes.
Thorium = Technology about take off in other countries. AGAIN, the USA
is falling behind.
Thorium = A way to burn existing nuclear waste into less harmful
materials.
Thorium = An eminently abundant fuel supply for 1,000 years.
Thorium = No reehouse emissions at all.

Again Which Part of 'Thorium' Is Not Nuclear ?
-oops-oops-oops-oops-oops-oops-oops-oops-
Would You Drink A Thorium-Cola ?
Would You Lay Down On A Bed of Thorium ?
Would You Move Your Family Into A House
Made of Thorium Waste ?

? Which Party of 'Thorium' Can Not Be Used In
A "Dirty Bomb" !

? Which Party of 'Thorium' Power Plant Is Not A
Terrorist Target !