Old March 15th 11, 05:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Which Is Better ? -or- Building a Better Radio Shack with aFew...

http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...up+Flashlights

My two Megabrite LED wind up Flashlights were given to me (two of them,
count em, TWO were in that plastic package) by somebody on Christmas
2009.I keeps one of them in my big ass long and tall big ass 1983 Dodge
van.I keeps the other one (I have buku, buku battery powered lights and
lanterns, over three hundred old, old, old radios, tube type radios and
transistor radios, a few of my tube type (little bitty tubes) radios
also use batteries too, and buku, buku other kinds of battery powered
deeeeeeeevices.I have some oh, sooooo very collectible flashlights too.
http://www.devilfinder.com Collectible Flashlights ) in my house for
doggy to play with.

Why you wants to bash my Megabrite wind up Flashlights? They aints
nebber done nuttin to you.I Likes all of my Lights, and my radios and my
little couch buddy doggy.
cuhulin, the wind em up Flashlights.Flashlights R US

Old March 16th 11, 08:24 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 15, 1:24*pm, wrote:
[...]

Heard on NHK , a little while ago : people in the devastated area
don't have enough radios . Japan__ without__ radios ??? Where is
JRC ! ! ! Kenwoodoo and the rest of them ?