Old April 22nd 11, 03:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default WTB: Grundig Sat 800 Antenna

On Apr 21, 5:31*pm, RHF wrote:

-start-at-the- Eton Corp Websitehttp://www.etoncorp.com/CustomerSupport
*.

I did. They told me to try Tecsun. Tecsun told me to contact Universal
Radio. Universal says they don't handle replacement antennas for
portable radios. So,
I still have no idea of where I should go to find one.

Any other ideas, Roy?

Mike

Old April 22nd 11, 05:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 04/22/2011 07:58 AM, Mike wrote:
On Apr 21, 5:31 pm, wrote:

-start-at-the- Eton Corp Websitehttp://www.etoncorp.com/CustomerSupport
.

I did. They told me to try Tecsun. Tecsun told me to contact Universal
Radio. Universal says they don't handle replacement antennas for
portable radios. So,
I still have no idea of where I should go to find one.

Any other ideas, Roy?

Mike

There are entire websites with nothing but OEM telescoping antennas for
portable radios and TVs.