Old April 23rd 11, 04:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.religion.christian,alt.conspiracy

Default Attention Birthers!

On Apr 22, 11:14*pm, China Blue Veins wrote:
What constitutes a 'sexual relation'?

If it is a political enemy, then "lusting in your heart" is subject to
condemnation.

If it is a political friend, then having affairs while impeaching a
President for sexual dalliances is admirable. After all, hypocrisy
in the defnese of conservatism is no vice.

Old April 23rd 11, 05:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.religion.christian,alt.conspiracy

On Apr 23, 9:26*am, John Smith wrote:
clinton should have been fired (impeached)

Clinton was impeached. YCLIU
Old April 23rd 11, 05:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.religion.christian,alt.conspiracy

On 4/23/2011 9:46 AM, wrote:
On Apr 23, 9:26 am, John wrote:
clinton should have been fired (impeached)

Clinton was impeached. YCLIU

Yeah, since that didn't work, we need to haul his criminal stinkin' arse
into court and get the reimbursement for damages and prosecute him for
the crimes against Americans, Waco being only one in a long list!

Regards,
JS
Old April 23rd 11, 06:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.religion.christian,alt.conspiracy

On Apr 23, 9:50*am, John Smith wrote:
.....crimes against Americans, Waco being only one in a long list!

I know some Clinton-haters who also want to punish him for Ruby
Ridge....

Old April 23rd 11, 06:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.religion.christian,alt.conspiracy

On 4/23/2011 10:03 AM, wrote:
On Apr 23, 9:50 am, John wrote:
.....crimes against Americans, Waco being only one in a long list!

I know some Clinton-haters who also want to punish him for Ruby
Ridge....

Interesting, I know a bunch who would like to hang him for sale of
missile propulsion systems science to china ...

Regards,
JS

Old April 23rd 11, 06:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://www.worldnetdaily.com
Mississippi facing 'Personhood' Admenment challenge?

I am a Birther, I am also PRO LIFE.

Born in Kenya! USURPER Lacks Age Requirement.
http://www.clarionledger.com

Bush Lacked the Age Requirement too.He has the mind/mentality of an
eight years old boy.He is Still an eight years old boy, and he is Still
AWOL too!
Barbara ''her beautiful brain'' Bush told him when he was a kid to stop
acting like a sissy and get your ass out there and play baseball!
cuhulin

Old April 23rd 11, 06:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Sexual relation? It has been since the 1970s for me.I forget.
cuhulin

Old April 23rd 11, 06:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 4/23/2011 10:16 AM, wrote:
http://www.worldnetdaily.com
Mississippi facing 'Personhood' Admenment challenge?

I am a Birther, I am also PRO LIFE.

Born in Kenya! USURPER Lacks Age Requirement.
http://www.clarionledger.com

Bush Lacked the Age Requirement too.He has the mind/mentality of an
eight years old boy.He is Still an eight years old boy, and he is Still
AWOL too!
Barbara ''her beautiful brain'' Bush told him when he was a kid to stop
acting like a sissy and get your ass out there and play baseball!
cuhulin

I have heard of george having a game where he brought his bat and the
other kids the balls ...

Regards,
JS

Attention Birthers! dxAce Shortwave 0 April 23rd 11 04:04 PM
Attention Birthers! John Smith[_6_] Shortwave 0 April 21st 11 11:31 PM
Attention Birthers! dxAce Shortwave 0 April 21st 11 11:07 PM