Old April 28th 11, 01:02 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy,rec.sport.golf,alt.politics.obama,sci.skeptic

Default Is this, finally, the real deal?

On Wed, 27 Apr 2011 17:52:27 -0400, BDK
wrote:

It's amazing how hard you birthtards are trying to save face.

It's not working, BTW.

Did anybody expect anything different?

- James Madison
Old April 28th 11, 04:15 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Apr 27, 2:48*pm, bpnjensen wrote:
On Apr 27, 11:30*am, John Smith wrote:

On 4/27/2011 10:43 AM, bpnjensen wrote:

On Apr 27, 9:11 am, John *wrote:
http://www.infowars.com/obama-birth-...as-many-questi....

After all the lies, after all the deception, after all this time, could
we really have forced them to divvy up the real thing?

Regards,
JS

All this does is prove that everything that came before was authentic..

Yep, the certification fraud which obama and others here were assisting
with was AN AUTHENTIC FRAUD.

You a liar and ready to accept improper proof. *You, lame and insisting
other should pay attention to your worthless babblings ...

Some may have learned to dismiss you now, and in the future ... if they
hadn't already.

Regards,
JS

You're a buffoon, "Smith" - thank God we have you for entertainment!- Hide quoted text -

Coo-Hoo is the real enetertainer here . He NEVER threatens or curses
anybody !
Old April 28th 11, 07:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy,rec.sport.golf,sci.skeptic

In article ,
says...

Isn't life wonderful Brenda.

Guess who I'll be voting for???
I hope!

I probably don't want to know.

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!
Old April 28th 11, 07:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Hail To The... :o) {All American} Born in Kenya POS SOB MOFO USURPER ! [BHO]

In article b6eef28b-eae2-4a7e-b012-5a76d6ce55b7
@j13g2000pro.googlegroups.com, says...

On Apr 27, 9:11 am, John *wrote:
[...]

*.
-well-if-you-discount-these-posts-
Cuhulin : Up-Holds The Time Honored Tradition
of Americans Bad-Mouthing Their Prez-A-Duntz !
-both-amusing-and-entertaining-imho-
*.
Born in Kenya! MOFO POS SOB USURPER!
has Admited at least Twice before
he was Born in Kenya!http://www.libertypost.org
cuhulin
*.
Here Are 6 African Newspaper Articles
Calling the Born in Kenya! USURPER
SCARHEAD MOFO African Born!http://www.libertypost.org
SCARHEAD!
No Scars on my toothless old head.
cuhulin
*.
Hand him a little notebook, tell him you want
his autograph.Then you can get his DNA off
of thet notebook.Don't shake hands with that
Born in Kenya! MOFO.Aints no tellin what
kinds of Diseases that MOFO has!
cuhulin
*.
At the gas pump, mention the MOFO's name
and listen to people start cussing that MOFO Out!
I Plagiarized that from what somebody athttp://www.libertypost.org
said last week.It is the Truth though.
cuhulin
*.
The Born in Kenya! Worthless Illegal Ineligible
POS SOB MOFO USURPER!
wants Wayne Madsen killedhttp://www.rense.com/general93/wayn.htm
Wayne Madsen tells it like it is.
cuhulin
*.
Hatred Of The Born In Kenya! MOFO POS USURPER!
Is Massive, Beyond Beliefhttp://www.rense.com
Seeee, I Fixed the title/name of that article at rense.com
cuhulin, Fixin Things R US
*.
TV commercials to Bust the Born in Kenya!
SOB! MOFO! USURPER BHO's! eligibility
Wide Open!http://www.worldnetdaily.com
cuhulin
*.
MOFO! POS! USURPER! BHO! was Born in Kenya!
How can they IMPEACH! a Foreigner?
Throw his damn ass in Fort Leavenworth,Kansas PRISON!
cuhulin
*.
Nuclear Problem in Japan: Born in Kenya!
USURPER! ILLEGAL! INELIGBLE!
MOFO! POS! BHO! IS! Responsible!http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=304731
... cuhulin
*.
All that nuke stuff (water leak at Toronto plant,http://www.drudgereport.comhttp://www.rense.com
and crap and the Born in Kenya!
USURPER! MOFO! POS! is 'Flying down to
Rio'.Party Time, gonna take in the sights!
cuhulin
*.
Hail To The... ) {All American} Born in Kenya
POS SOB MOFO USURPER ! [BHO] ) ~ RHF
*.
-ps- You May Not Agree With Prez "BO" {Obama's}
Politics and Agenda -but- You Got To Like The Man.
=i=m=h=o= ~ RHF
*.
*.

You are such trash.

Please don't insult the nice smelly trash.

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!

Old April 28th 11, 07:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy,rec.sport.golf,sci.skeptic

On Apr 27, 11:07*pm, " wrote:
On Apr 27, 2:52*pm, BDK wrote: It's amazing how hard you birthtards are trying to save face.

I am still waiting for the Donald to reveal what he claims that his
investigators found. *Or maybe he will deny making any such
innuendoes.

He was asked exactly that at a news conference yesterday. In
response, he talked about something totally different. When
the reporter said "You didn't answer my question", he said
"I believe I did", so.....yup.

-jc

Old April 28th 11, 07:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy,rec.sport.golf,sci.skeptic

On Apr 28, 2:36*pm, jcon wrote:
On Apr 27, 11:07*pm, " wrote:

On Apr 27, 2:52*pm, BDK wrote: It's amazing how hard you birthtards are trying to save face.

I am still waiting for the Donald to reveal what he claims that his
investigators found. *Or maybe he will deny making any such
innuendoes.

He was asked exactly that at a news conference yesterday. *In
response, he talked about something totally different. *When
the reporter said "You didn't answer my question", he said
"I believe I did", so.....yup.

-jc

At this point I think we only have one more chance to get the right
person in the White House.

CUHULIN FOR PRESIDENT!!!!
Old April 28th 11, 08:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy,rec.sport.golf,sci.skeptic

On 4/28/2011 11:58 AM, Steve wrote:
On Apr 28, 2:36 pm, wrote:
On Apr 27, 11:07 pm, wrote:

On Apr 27, 2:52 pm, wrote: It's amazing how hard you birthtards are trying to save face.

I am still waiting for the Donald to reveal what he claims that his
investigators found. Or maybe he will deny making any such
innuendoes.

He was asked exactly that at a news conference yesterday. In
response, he talked about something totally different. When
the reporter said "You didn't answer my question", he said
"I believe I did", so.....yup.

-jc

At this point I think we only have one more chance to get the right
person in the White House.

CUHULIN FOR PRESIDENT!!!!

One thing can't be denied, he has given us more reason to elect him than
any of the others which have been in office in recent decades!

Regards,
JS

Old April 30th 11, 06:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media

Default The Cult of "The Obama" : Fool-Me-Once & Fool-Me-Twice -wrt- TheObama New and Improved 'Birther' Certificate V2.0

On Apr 29, 9:20*am, RHF wrote:
On Apr 27, 4:02*pm, RHF wrote:

On Apr 27, 12:33*pm, bpnjensen wrote:

On Apr 27, 12:02*pm, John Smith wrote:

On 4/27/2011 11:48 AM, bpnjensen wrote:

You're a buffoon, "Smith" - thank God we have you for entertainment!

Yes, now that a document which claims to be valid has now exposed you as
a moron and liar, you fall back on personal attacks ... why doesn't that
surprise me?

The certification you claimed unobtainable and as valid now stands as
the piece of garbage it was and is.

You would be funny, if not so sad and desperate ... a moron amongst
morons ...

Regards,
JS

Blah blah blabbity blab blab.

birther... Birther... BIRTHER ! ! !
*.
? Is Obama That Incompetent ! -wrt- "BO" Releases
a New and Improved 'Birther' Certificate V2.0http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/f304c9f9b19e02bd
*.
Fool-Me-Once -wrt-
The Obama 'Birther' Certificate V1.0http://images.dailykos.com/images/user/3/BO_Birth_Certificate.jpg
-the-cult-of-the-obama-part-1- -the-cult-of-the-obama-part-1-
*.
Fool-Me-Twice -wrt-
The Obama New and Improved 'Birther' Certificate V2.0http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certif....
-the-cult-of-the-obama-part-2- -the-cult-of-the-obama-part-2-
*.
Jerome Corsi's Book About Obama Reveals Many More
Unanswered Questions Beyond the Birth Certificate Issue...http://groups..google.com/group/rec....f1247d81f80510
Learn More About : The Cult of "The Obama"
-i-am-a-fool-for-the-obama-:-are-you-a-fool-for-the-obama-
-fool-me-once- -fool-me-twice- -fool-me-once-again-
-we-are-the-obama- -we-are-the-obama- -we-are-the-obama-
*.
*.

*.
? Is Obama ...

... the FIRST and ONLY president in our entire histroy as a nation to
document that he is a natural born citizen? Why YES HE IS! TWICE!!

BWAHAHAHHAHAAAA!!!!

Poor poor RHF KQQK!!

Sux to be him today.

Actually, sux to be him EVERY day!!

HEY RHF KQQK, suck on this:

FACT:
http://static.politifact.com.s3.amaz...birthCertObama...
http://static.politifact.com.s3.amaz...birthCertObama...
http://static.politifact.com.s3.amaz...birthCertObama...
http://static.politifact.com.s3.amaz...birthCertObama...
http://static.politifact.com.s3.amaz...birthCertObama...
http://static.politifact.com.s3.amaz...birthCertObama...
http://static.politifact.com.s3.amaz...birthCertObama...
http://static.politifact.com.s3.amaz...birthCertObama...

Don't choke yet, I'm gonna be shovin' this down your throat for quite
some time!!!