Old April 30th 11, 10:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Morocco on 20 meters

On Apr 29, 9:51*pm, Kevin Alfred Strom
wrote:

5F6SIA from the Kingdom of Morocco with good signals on 14180 kHz
USB right now.

Heard on a Racal RA6790/GM and a low 75 meter dipole.

All the best,

Kevin, WB4AIO.
--
http://nationalvanguard.org/
http://kevinalfredstrom.com/

Nice catch! Racal? Uh oh, do you have a new toy in the shack?
Old May 1st 11, 04:17 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

5F6SIA from the Kingdom of Morocco with good signals on 14180 kHz
USB right now.

Heard on a Racal RA6790/GM and a low 75 meter dipole.

All the best,

Kevin, WB4AIO.
--
http://nationalvanguard.org/
http://kevinalfredstrom.com/

Nice catch! Racal? Uh oh, do you have a new toy in the shack?

Yes, it's fun to play with the Racal -- a real classic receiver, but
still a venue for some audio and AGC modifications. Here's a
recording of a good fidelity AM amateur station made in its widest
bandwidth position:

http://liberty.3950.net/WA3VJB%20729...7PM%20ET. mp3

Someday I hope to get some transmitting abilities too -- but that
may take a while.

With my best,

Kevin, WB4AIO.
--
http://nationalvanguard.org/
http://kevinalfredstrom.com/
Old May 1st 11, 01:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Kevin, wish you had entered the UTC time for your report.

You are doing great, keep listening and posting reports, we need them.
--
Burr
From The Gardens

Old May 1st 11, 03:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 5/1/2011 8:50 AM, Burr wrote:
Kevin, wish you had entered the UTC time for your report.

You are doing great, keep listening and posting reports, we need them.

It was 0151 UTC.

Thanks,

Kevin, WB4AIO.
--
http://nationalvanguard.org/
http://kevinalfredstrom.com/
Old May 1st 11, 03:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 05/01/2011 05:50 AM, Burr wrote:
Kevin, wish you had entered the UTC time for your report.

You are doing great, keep listening and posting reports, we need them.

All posts are time stamped on my reader (Thunderbird)