Old May 1st 11, 04:32 AM posted to alt.california,sci.skeptic,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy
rod rod is offline

Default I Am Very Proud and Very Honoured !!!

On Apr 29, 4:56*pm, John Smith wrote:
On 4/29/2011 4:51 PM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

On 4/29/2011 3:20 PM, John Smith wrote:

Yeah, we can always hope, but ...

My dad always said, "As far as hope goes, **** in one hand and hope in
the other, see which one fills the fastest!"

At first, I disagreed and was shocked at my fathers lack of faith ...
later in life, I agreed ...

Regards,
JS

Well, that would go a long way towards explaining how you got such a
negative outlook on life.

ROFLOL

Reality is kinda' positive!

You just got stuck on yo' mamas' fairy tales!

Regards,
JS

***Smythe has a bad case of Optical Rectal-itis...

Smythe's Optic Nerve has accidentally crossed itself up with his Lower
Colon and Anal Gland and low and behold, Smythe has all of a sudden
developed a Sh%tty Outlook on Life and all of humanity (including
himself!)...Total @-Hole!

Rockin' Rod Shafenauer
YeeeeeeeeHawwwwww