Old May 14th 11, 03:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) Tulip Time in Holland

http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?q=Daffodil+Cars

That is why I want to find me an old made in the Netherlands, Daffodil
Car.So I can park it by my Daffodils when they start blooming every
year.

Currently, only 64 degrees inside my flower box on doggy's front porch.
Doggy isn't used to taking a dump in my back yard, it has always been
the front yard.Sooner or later, she will have to ''go'' in my back yard.
cuhulin

Old May 14th 11, 08:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 14 mayo, 17:00, wrote:
Once in a while I see Chrysler cars commercials on tee vee.It says, The
Chrysler 300G (I think it says 300G) Is Back.Imported From Detroit.

http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?q=nPowerPEG
cuhulin

Did they "exported" Detroit to a place outside the USA?

Maybe some creative book keeping trick...

Wim
PA3DJS
Old May 14th 11, 08:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

rec.autos.tech newsgroup.
cuhulin

Old May 14th 11, 10:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I think it means "**** you, America"

Old May 14th 11, 10:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Imported From Detroit.

One time when the tee vee channel that doesn't exist was doing weather
news, one of the little hamlets in Missy Sippy, I saw the name of
Detroit, on that thar tee vee Missy Sippy weather map.
cuhulin, Imported From Missy Sippy

Old May 14th 11, 10:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Darby's Rangers, 1958 movie just now finished up on TCM.It is a Real
Good old movie.Another Real Good old movie coming up on Memorial Day
(Memorial Day Columbus,Mississippi.
http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...issippi+Trivia )
weekend is Battleground, Real Good old movie.
cuhulin, Imported From Missy Sippy

Old May 14th 11, 10:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On 14 mayo, 17:00, wrote:
Once in a while I see Chrysler cars commercials on tee vee.It says, The
Chrysler 300G (I think it says 300G) Is Back.Imported From Detroit.

http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?q=nPowerPEG
cuhulin

Did they "exported" Detroit to a place outside the USA?

Maybe some creative book keeping trick...

Wim
PA3DJS

- I think it means "**** you, America"

Dave : Clearly* You Don't Think
* Medical-Marijuana Addled Brain

and,,, Dave your "FU" America is just another example
of how you constantly prove your are NO Libertarian of
any Strip -but- an Intolerant Elitist* With Liberal-Fascist
Tendencies to Say "FU" America "FU" America
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...0c3f7fdd38ee9b
Always Amazed by those who claim to be "Libertarians"
so-called Champions of Individual Rights and Personal
Freedoms : Who Instantly Resort to Name Calling and
Vulgarities : Proving that they really are completely
Intolerant Progressive Elitists -aka- Liberal-Fascists :
Who Attack Any Believer Who Is Not The Right Kind
of Liberal Secularist and Toe The Liberal Line.
* Telling You What You Can and Can't Say
* Telling You What You Can and Can't Think : Party
* Telling You What You Can and Can't Do : Vote
* Telling You How You Can and Can't Live : Suffer
* Defining How Minorities Must Think : Party
* Demanding How Minorities Must Act : Vote
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...00e5d20874c831
= Elitist Control Freaks = Overlords of the Peope =
= Controlling Elitists = Overlords of the Masses =
= Political Imperialist = Oppressors of the Political Arena =
-and- Proclaimers of "FU" America "FU" America
-time-and-time-again- -time-and-time-again-
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.p...db61838bf58144
Old May 14th 11, 11:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I am getting a Virtual Tour of Detroit.Parking Wars on the A&E channel
right now.
Boot Jacks, anybody?
cuhulin

Per the Weather Channel on Cable TV it's "Tulip Time" RHF Shortwave 2 May 3rd 08 10:18 PM
Bush in Holland Limburgradio.tk Scanner 0 May 7th 05 01:30 PM
FRS-Holland Mike Terry Shortwave 2 May 28th 04 12:33 PM
Holland On 990 AM John York Dx 2 January 2nd 04 03:22 PM
Holland On 990 AM John York Dx 0 January 2nd 04 02:48 PM