Old May 13th 11, 01:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) Tulip Time in Holland

It's Tulip Time in Holland..

I invite all to tune into WHTC, our local hometown station.

I believe the streaming audio is at whtc.com

The big parade is on Saturday afternoon.

Old May 13th 11, 02:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I believe the streaming audio is at whtc.com

The big parade is on Saturday afternoon.

Not gay!
Old May 13th 11, 02:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I believe the streaming audio is at whtc.com

The big parade is on Saturday afternoon.

Not gay!

We all know you're gay, Rickmers.

Anyone who is a PSK clown 'tard must be!

Old May 13th 11, 04:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I am not gay, but I like that old song,,,,
(This song is for the wimmins out thar.Hit it Silver!) When you worre a
Tulip,,,, a bright yellllow Tulip,,,, and I worre a red, red,
Rose,,,,,,, You made Life cheery when you called me Dearie,,,,,,

Happy Tulip time y'all.
Rose. http://www.ryans.org
Rose of Tralee.
cuhulin

Old May 13th 11, 04:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I believe the streaming audio is at whtc.com

The big parade is on Saturday afternoon.

Question - is this a little later than usual? I recall that in New
England, tulips were frequently popping up through the snow as early
as April...

Old May 13th 11, 05:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Strangely, I am not sure I have ever seen any Tulips growing in Missy
Sippy.That is not to say Tulips will not grow around here, ergo I am
very sure they will.Almost every thing else grows very Good in Missy
Sippy.I have no doubt some people in Missy Sippy DO grow some Tulips.
Lets me check, I am sure Tulip seeds/plants are sold in the stores
around here.Maybe I will ask Garden Mama.
http://www.gardenmama.com
http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...in+Mississippi
cuhulin, the Tulips

Old May 13th 11, 07:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I believe the streaming audio is at whtc.com

The big parade is on Saturday afternoon.

Question - is this a little later than usual? I recall that in New
England, tulips were frequently popping up through the snow as early
as April...

No, pretty much on time Bruce. We have had troubles in past years with the
tulips coming up sooner, but this year, they are pretty much on time.

Tonight, at a local venue, both B.J. Thomas and Gary Puckett of the Union Gap
will both be putting on shows.

Old May 13th 11, 07:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I believe the streaming audio is at whtc.com

The big parade is on Saturday afternoon.

Question - is this a little later than usual? I recall that in New
England, tulips were frequently popping up through the snow as early
as April...

Let me try sending this again ;-)

No, actually, the tulips this year are pretty much on time.

Tonight, B.J. Thomas and Gary Puckett (rhymes with...) are both having
separate shows at the same venue.

Old May 13th 11, 08:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 05/13/2011 09:46 AM, wrote:
Strangely, I am not sure I have ever seen any Tulips growing in Missy
Sippy.That is not to say Tulips will not grow around here, ergo I am
very sure they will.Almost every thing else grows very Good in Missy
Sippy.I have no doubt some people in Missy Sippy DO grow some Tulips.
Lets me check, I am sure Tulip seeds/plants are sold in the stores
around here.Maybe I will ask Garden Mama.
http://www.gardenmama.com
http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...in+Mississippi
cuhulin, the Tulips

But you can use a freezer in more temperate climes. I think I knew some
Houstonians with tulips. (Or was it Tunisians with horse lips?)

Per the Weather Channel on Cable TV it's "Tulip Time" RHF Shortwave 2 May 3rd 08 10:18 PM
Bush in Holland Limburgradio.tk Scanner 0 May 7th 05 01:30 PM
FRS-Holland Mike Terry Shortwave 2 May 28th 04 12:33 PM
Holland On 990 AM John York Dx 2 January 2nd 04 03:22 PM
Holland On 990 AM John York Dx 0 January 2nd 04 02:48 PM