Old May 24th 11, 03:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default New date for the end of the world

Now that Camping blew it, will profit Stair give the new date for the
rapture?

I hope it's not too soon - I just ordered a tiny-tenna.
Old May 24th 11, 04:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On May 24, 7:02*am, Arky Bob wrote:
Now that Camping blew it, will profit Stair give the new date for the
rapture?

I hope it's not too soon - I just ordered a tiny-tenna.

Camping dood it already - October 21, 2011. He forgot to multiply the
month by 2. Seriously. What a predatory prick.
Old May 24th 11, 04:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy

On 5/24/2011 8:55 AM, bpnjensen wrote:
On May 24, 7:02 am, Arky wrote:
Now that Camping blew it, will profit Stair give the new date for the
rapture?

I hope it's not too soon - I just ordered a tiny-tenna.

Camping dood it already - October 21, 2011. He forgot to multiply the
month by 2. Seriously. What a predatory prick.

Camping has certain confirmed the bible ... no man knows the end days
.... ROFLOL

Regards,
JS

Old May 24th 11, 06:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 5/24/11 10:55 , bpnjensen wrote:
On May 24, 7:02 am, Arky wrote:
Now that Camping blew it, will profit Stair give the new date for the
rapture?

I hope it's not too soon - I just ordered a tiny-tenna.

Camping dood it already - October 21, 2011. He forgot to multiply the
month by 2. Seriously. What a predatory prick.

False prophet by definition.

Old May 25th 11, 12:56 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On May 24, 7:02 am, Arky *wrote:
Now that Camping blew it, will profit Stair give the new date for the
rapture?

I hope it's not too soon - I just ordered a tiny-tenna.

Camping dood it already - October 21, 2011. *He forgot to multiply the
month by 2. *Seriously. *What a predatory prick.

* *False prophet by definition.

It depends . . . Especially in times of uncertainty , such as now ,
people need good news and encouragement and instead of it we hear more
and more apocalyptic voices . 'Half-man , half-pig ' .
Old May 25th 11, 12:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 5/24/2011 8:01 PM, John Smith wrote:

A few of us realize that for things to get better, we first have to do
the proper things to make them better ... we also see that nothing is
being done along those lines ...

"Nothing is being done" to make things better?

Sorry, looks like you are wrong again...

How quickly you forgot about the improvements to the health care system.
Millions of people previously without health care now have more than
their previous choices of either overloading the ER or being put out on
the curb to die.

How quickly you forgot the two saved auto companies and tens of
thousands of jobs that were saved. Both GM and Chrysler paid back most
of their debt to the government...and today GM is going to announce
1000-2000 new jobs. (So much for those turkeys that whined about the
bailouts.)

But hey, if you call those "nothing", this is America, you are entitled
to your opinion. Heck, you're even entitled to be a kooktard troll.
Old May 25th 11, 01:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"No man knows the hour!"
Mathew:24. 36
Mather:25. 13
Revelation:3 .3
... Except for the boastful and swindlers, of course.

database 6150 (20110525) __________

http://www.eset.com

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 6150 (20110525) __________

http://www.eset.com