RadioBanter

-   -   RADIO-WAVES cannot travel through the empty medium of Space --All audio and video from Apollo-11, ISS, The Shuttle, are FAKE FAKE FAKE (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/166897-re-radio-waves-cannot-travel-through-empty-medium-space-all-audio-video-apollo-11-iss-shuttle-fake-fake-fake.html)

Olrik June 2nd 11 03:49 PM

RADIO-WAVES do travel through empty space

On 2011-06-02 01:50, John Smith wrote:
On 6/1/2011 9:03 PM, Olrik wrote:

He's a bit less dense than Warhol, but how do these elementary school
failures manage to get access to the internet?

net ...

ROFLOL ... what an idiot!

:-D

Regards,
JS

John Smith[_7_] June 2nd 11 04:40 PM

On 2011-06-02 01:50, John Smith wrote:
On 6/1/2011 9:03 PM, Olrik wrote:

He's a bit less dense than Warhol, but how do these elementary school
failures manage to get access to the internet?

net ...

ROFLOL ... what an idiot!

:-D

Regards,
JS

I can show you how to "see" the ether!

Place a strong magnet under a sheet of paper, now sprinkle iron filings
on top of the sheet of paper. The iron filings will form them selfs
into a pattern showing the lines of magnetic force in the ether ...

These lines of force, OBVIOUSLY, do not have magic "photons" flowing
along them, and, if they are "waves", they are static ones!

The bend of the iron filings DO show the magnetic field AND the warped
ether though which they are conducted ...

Regards,
JS

[email protected] June 2nd 11 04:50 PM

RADIO-WAVES do travel through empty space

If iron particles get on a magnet and you want to clean them off, get
some bread and mash the bread around on the magnet real good.

Who says California doesn't get Tornados?

Tornado in Northern California
http://www.rense.com
cuhulin

John Smith[_7_] June 2nd 11 05:15 PM

On 6/2/2011 8:50 AM, wrote:
If iron particles get on a magnet and you want to clean them off, get
some bread and mash the bread around on the magnet real good.

Who says California doesn't get Tornados?

Tornado in Northern California
http://www.rense.com
cuhulin

People further east would call them dust devils, however, THEY ARE
GETTING BIGGER HERE!

Regards,
JS

Brad Guth June 2nd 11 06:08 PM

On Jun 2, 8:40*am, John Smith wrote:

On 2011-06-02 01:50, John Smith wrote:
On 6/1/2011 9:03 PM, Olrik wrote:

He's a bit less dense than Warhol, but how do these elementary school
failures manage to get access to the internet?

net ...

ROFLOL ... what an idiot!

:-D

Regards,
JS

I can show you how to "see" the ether!

Place a strong magnet under a sheet of paper, now sprinkle iron filings
on top of the sheet of paper. *The iron filings will form them selfs
into a pattern showing the lines of magnetic force in the ether ...

These lines of force, OBVIOUSLY, do not have magic "photons" flowing
along them, and, if they are "waves", they are static ones!

The bend of the iron filings DO show the magnetic field AND the warped
ether though which they are conducted ...

Regards,
JS

I'm not sure that actual lines of magnetic force exist, other than
depicted by those paramagnetic iron filings which tend to create their
own patterns or lines. Moving a magnet (big or little, powerful or
weak) past any sufficiently neutral or nonmagnetic conductor does not
suggest or otherwise indicate a given test magnet or artificial
magnetic field as offering lines of force.

http://www.wanttoknow.info/
http://translate.google.com/#

Warhol June 2nd 11 06:48 PM

On 2011-06-02 01:50, John Smith wrote:
On 6/1/2011 9:03 PM, Olrik wrote:

[...]

*Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / “Guth Usenet”

here you are right, BG, it doesn't line up with the magnetic force...
since ether atoms have a mass... Ether must be seen as layers of
oxygen and other gasses... the heavyset atoms are below and the
lightest above... (hydrogen is lightest)... why a balloon can fly very
high until it reach vacuum and there it will remain as positive loaded
atom which shall form a kind of Faraday cage around earth...

[email protected] June 2nd 11 07:05 PM

RADIO-WAVES do travel through empty space

Aww yeahhhhhh,,,,, my old house is plum Full of dust and dog hair and my
cig smoke and my old junk.What it is, I am in the process right now
(soon as I get off of my WebTV comfort zone, ala doggy's couch) of
toteing a Lot of my old junk up my step ladder and I set it on the attic
floor up there and I push it over (while still standing on my step
ladder) as far as I can, then I tote some more junk up there, over and
over and over some more.Tonight I will get up there and move that junk
way over so I can tote some more junk up there.As slowwwwww as I am, It
will probally take me a couple of weeks of doing that sheet.Someday,
doggy and I will have some room to walk around in my house without
bumping into junk.
cuhulin

John Smith[_7_] June 2nd 11 11:46 PM

RADIO-WAVES do travel through empty space

On 6/2/2011 12:42 PM, Brad Guth wrote:

That could be where all those billions of tonnes worth of helium are
hidden, as under a shell/layer of hydrogen, or as otherwise getting
solar heated and wind blown away from the gravity pool we call Earth.

http://www.wanttoknow.info/
http://translate.google.com/#

The "gravity pool we call earth" is actually the substance of matter of
the earth displacing a bit of ether, the ether which has been displaced
creates a pressure to attempt to fill the void created, this IS gravity.
Much like immersing a balloon in a tub of water, pressure exists on
all points of the surface of the balloon ... so it is with the ether.

And, to see that, we have to agree, if you take an atoms from the case
of my computer, blow those atoms up to the size of oranges, the next
atom of the material will be a full football field away, or around there!

Our matter is mostly "nothing", however, ether fills this space, this
"nothing." But, the actually substance of the particles composing the
atoms DO displace their equal volume of ether.

Now, you won't find that in a textbook, will you? Think about it ...
this is how the mechanics of the quantum nature of things can work, so
invisibly. Or, another way to picture it, is all of the matter we can
look at, feel, sense, etc. is simply "dissolved" in the ether ...

Regards,
JS

John Smith[_7_] June 2nd 11 11:50 PM

On 6/2/2011 3:46 PM, John Smith wrote:
[...]

Dissolved wasn't quite right in the above ...

More like stick a sponge in a tub of water, the water fills every
possible void in the sponge, like ether does with matter ...

Regards,
JS

Brad Guth June 3rd 11 12:09 AM

On Jun 2, 3:50*pm, John Smith wrote:
[...]

Right about that, and if this ether existence or whatever flow should
be FTL, as such we're never going to detect it, unless freezing it to
death at 0 K does the trick.

We can't see or otherwise detect the actual flow or existence of a
gravity wave or that illusive graviton, perhaps because it's running
at 2c or faster.

If an original monochromatic photon is not directed at the detector,
can that original photon still be detected? (such as from a
perpendicular, off to the side location)

http://www.wanttoknow.info/
http://translate.google.com/#