Old June 7th 11, 02:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default JFK Admits in secret OVal Office Recording...Moon landing was...

http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...ver+ever+s aw

I once saw the other side of the 'Moon' when that woman at a factory
where I worked, she bent over.
cuhulin

Old June 7th 11, 02:33 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 6/6/2011 6:29 PM, wrote:
http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...ver+ever+s aw

I once saw the other side of the 'Moon' when that woman at a factory
where I worked, she bent over.
cuhulin

Naaa, that is the side we all see, when one bends over, the best is on
"the other side!" ;-)

--

Regards,
JS