Old June 1st 11, 09:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,sci.skeptic,sci.military.naval,rec.radio.shortwave

Default JFK Admits in secret OVal Office Recording...Moon landing was FAKE

On Jun 1, 10:40*am, John Smith wrote:
On 6/1/2011 10:27 AM, Brad Guth wrote:

BTW; *Even though I’ve given you a bad time lately, I still think
photons and thus radio/microwaves need a little something as
transponder or relay nodes in order to propagate through supposedly
empty space. *However, perhaps this requires only a few particles of
atoms or whatever dark/clear matter per given cm3, or even per m3 of
interstellar or intergalactic space as sufficient, because those radio/
microwaves do in fact work outside of the vast bulk of our atmosphere.

Yeah? *You do huh? *Doesn't even sound close to plausible to me!

The ether is a super conductor, a loss-less conductor of radio
frequencies. *Even after billions of years of travel, the radio waves
contain all the RF energy first delivered to them -- the radio waves
have just spread out. (except for minute quantities absorbed by
particles and such in their travels, and converted to heat.)

What you propose would cause such losses as to be impossible on first
consideration ...

Regards,
JS

Photon and microwave losses are as you say unavoidable because of the
mostly cold matter getting in their way. Either getting absorbed/
converted, reflected/diverted seems perfectly normal.

However, photons do seem to be rather intelligent in how they act/
react with matter.

http://www.wanttoknow.info/
http://translate.google.com/#

Old June 1st 11, 09:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Tornado Watch in New York City.
http://www.drudgereport.com

Bit, bit, bit Tornados never happen in New York City.Just ask Bill Nye
the IDIOT guy.
cuhulin

Old June 1st 11, 09:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,sci.skeptic,sci.military.naval,rec.radio.shortwave

On 6/1/2011 1:45 PM, Brad Guth wrote:
On Jun 1, 10:40 am, John wrote:
[...]

First, what is "cold matter?" Never heard of the stuff, but got some
cold stuff in my freezer.

Reflection and RF converted into heat is not really in the material
being discussed, why do you feel it of importance here?

Post any material you have on "intelligent photons." Sounds bizarre to
me ...

Regards,
JS

Old June 1st 11, 10:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

4:00 PM WLBT 3 tee vee big ass weather map, 101 degrees in Jackson, 102
degrees in Vicksburg, 104 degrees in Meridian.I Don't believe WLBT 3
(the tee vee station that doesn't exist) and Barbie Bassett at WLBT
3.Only 94 degrees right now inside my flower box on doggy's front porch.
Those so-called 'Meterologist tee vee weather people', they LIE, LIE,
LIE, and then they LIE some more!
cuhulin

Old June 1st 11, 11:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,sci.skeptic,sci.military.naval,rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 1, 10:40 am, John *wrote:
[...]

* Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / “Guth Usenet”

First, what is "cold matter?" *Never heard of the stuff, but got some
cold stuff in my freezer.

Reflection and RF converted into heat is not really in the material
being discussed, why do you feel it of importance here?

Post any material you have on "intelligent photons." *Sounds bizarre to
me ...

Regards,
JS

If it's existing at or below 2.7 K, that's cold and about as dark or
stealth as it gets. A 2.7 K speck of dust or carbon buckyball isn't
going to increase temperature by all that much if hit by a photon.

Are you suggesting that photons can't be reflected or converted?

Any brief search tells us:
Photons align and spin-up or spin-down atoms.
Tunneled or wave-guided photons are capable of FTL.
Photons are used to stop and hold atoms dead in their tracks.

I believe that a FM photon can transfer a multi-bit packet, possibly a
1024 packet.

http://www.wanttoknow.info/
http://translate.google.com/#

Old June 1st 11, 11:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,sci.skeptic,sci.military.naval,rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 1, 10:40 am, John wrote:
[...]

Interesting, but, we only remarked on the change of RF to heat as a
"loss" of RF energy, in this regard, doesn't matter how cold the object
is ... could strike the hot matter of a sun with no difference in
importance.

Are you suggesting that photons can't be reflected or converted?

Any brief search tells us:
Photons align and spin-up or spin-down atoms.
Tunneled or wave-guided photons are capable of FTL.
Photons are used to stop and hold atoms dead in their tracks.

I am saying you are attempting to present a subject matter which I did
not remark on and have no interest in this time -- a remark of your
favorite bourbon would be about as on topic. Beside, "photons" cease to
be photons if exhibiting no movement, and, about as relevant, they
suddenly gain mass ...

I believe that a FM photon can transfer a multi-bit packet, possibly a
1024 packet.

Apparently campings people had a belief that world was about to end, and
just about as relevant to the original remarks ...

http://www.wanttoknow.info/
http://translate.google.com/#

Again, disassociated "facts" which go off on a tangent from the original
posts.

Absolute cold = NO movement of atomic particles. Interesting phenomenon
which, so far, has no practical uses in functional devices.

Your argument(s) seem to just go off on a tangent where you seek to
dazzle us with brilliance, on off topic subjects and speculations ...
again, you demonstrate a need for personal ego inflation ... I must tell
you, I have much better things to do ...

Regards,
JS
Old June 1st 11, 11:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,sci.skeptic,sci.military.naval,rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 1, 10:40 am, John * *wrote:
[...]

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.a...=en&scoring=d&

"JFK Admits in secret OVal Office Recording...Moon landing was FAKE"

now who's off topic?

http://www.wanttoknow.info/
http://translate.google.com/#
Old June 1st 11, 11:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,sci.skeptic,sci.military.naval,rec.radio.shortwave

On 6/1/2011 3:25 PM, Brad Guth wrote:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.a...=en&scoring=d&

"JFK Admits in secret OVal Office Recording...Moon landing was FAKE"

now who's off topic?

http://www.wanttoknow.info/
http://translate.google.com/#

I said, your responses have been off topic to the matters being
discussed, and, specifically, the post(s) I responded to ... again you
go off on a tangent and note that those discussions were off topic to
the subject of the thread, which is first mentioned in your post ... I
didn't care when I made my first off topic post, and your pointing out
that I didn't care does nothing to change me mind now.

I mean, it is impossible to provide logical responses to your bizarre
inquiry(s.) Every one of your questions simply requires me to point out
it, it itself, the question(s), attempts to go off topic and establish
groundless foundations to your rants ... again, something I just chalk
up to your "self indulgent ego stroking."

Regards,
JS

Old June 1st 11, 11:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Photons of light (Wheels of Light) spinning clockwise and photons of
light spinning counter clockwise could mean computers that can never be
hacked.
There actually are some people studying just how that would work.I read
something about that in 1999 or 2000.
cuhulin

Old June 2nd 11, 04:47 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,sci.skeptic,sci.military.naval,rec.radio.shortwave

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.a.../thread/008241...

[...]

Then perhaps you should stick with the original topic.

My replies were all related to what Warhol thinks about radio waves
not propagating through nothing, and I can somewhat understand that
interpretation because as far as we know there's no such thing as
nothing. So I can't be certain or much less prove that photons can
function within absolutely nothing.

Obviously you are a very naysay kind of guy, and yet you believe
anything your K-12 peers and government has to say. Go figure.

http://www.wanttoknow.info/
http://translate.google.com/#