Old June 25th 11, 05:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Radio Marti on 11,930 kHz in Spanish @ 1400~2400 UTC

Radio Marti on 11,930 kHz en Español @ 2200 UTC
on 22 June 2011 : 1400 -to- 2400 UTC for 7-Hours
S-Meter : S1~S5 'fades' with SIO 323 and fair audio
Heard Spanish Language programming and
"Radio Marti" Noticas ID at 2004 UTC
"Radio Marti" Music ID at 2009 UTC
Speech in Spanish... ending in Viva Cuba Libra ! @ 2014 UTC
"Radio Marti" Miami ID at 2050 UTC
- - -
Radio Marti on 11,930 kHz en Español @ 2100 UTC
on 22 June 2011
S-Meter : S3~S6 with SIO 333 and fair audio
Heard Spanish Language programming and
"Radio Marti" ID at 2115 UTC
- - -
Radio Marti on 11,930 kHz en Español @ 2200 UTC
on 23 June 2011
S-Meter : S2~S5 with SIO 343 and fair audio
Heard Spanish Language programming and
"Radio Marti" Noticas ID at 2201 UTC
and Radio Marti ID @ 2316 UTC
- - -
Radio Marti on 11,775 kHz en Español @ 0020 UTC
on 25 June 2011
S-Meter : S4~S5 with SIO 434 and good audio
some qrm from 11780 kHz Radio Amazona [b]
Heard Spanish Language programming and
"Radio Marti" ID at 0025 UTC
Program in Spanish sounded like Sports and
talk about 3-to-2 in the Third Inning ?Baseball?
-also- ?Mitch Fisher?
- - -
Radio Marti on 11,775 kHz en Español @ 0200 UTC
on 21 June 2011
S-Meter : S5~S7 with SIO 444 and good audio
Heard Spanish Language programming and
Music Brass Horn @0206 UTC
'La Conga' Music @ 0209 UTC
"Radio Marti" ID at 0215, 0224 & 0252 UTC
Off-the-Air @0259 UTC
- - -
Radio Marti on 11,775 kHz en Español @ 0150 UTC
on 22 June 2011
S-Meter : S9~+10bB with SIO 444 and good audio
Heard Spanish Language programming and
"Radio Marti" ID at 0151 UTC
-also- same program and time 6030 kHz S3~S5
with fair audio
-and- 7365 kHz S1~S7 with deep fades
- - -
Old June 25th 11, 10:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Florida is not a foreign country

On Jun 25, 12:56*pm, dave wrote:

Florida is not a foreign country

I see you've never been to Miami.
Old June 25th 11, 11:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I have been to Miami before, and all of the major Cities in Florida.If
Florida is a foreign Country, that means I own a half acre of Land in
Putnam County, in the 'foreign Country' of Florida.That was back in 1990
when I bought my half acre of Land, a day or two after that crazy Danny
Rolling had murdered some people at University of Florida in
Gainesville.There were a LOT of news vehicles parked at University of
Florida Gainesville, my old buddy went with me, we took turns driving.We
saw those news vehicles, some of them had satellite dishes on them.

If any American State is to be considered foreign, I reckon Hawaii, the
Land of Get your Phony Fraud Fake Ass Birth Certificates Right Here! is
as damn foreign as it gets.
cuhulin

Radio Marti [VOA] on 7405 kHz @ 23:30 UTC RHF Shortwave 1 January 8th 09 06:32 AM
Radio Marti on 5.980 MHz in Spanish via Delano, CA. USA RHF Shortwave 0 October 19th 05 11:31 AM
IBB wants contractor to help develop Radio/TV Martí Mike Terry Shortwave 1 November 28th 04 06:18 PM
Radio Marti A04 N8KDV Shortwave 2 April 2nd 04 06:13 PM
radio marti question john hawkins Shortwave 1 September 17th 03 05:19 AM