Old August 10th 11, 04:26 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default -remember- It's "Happy Old Fart's Birthday" on 5 NOV 2011 TheC...

J R wrote:
Doggy's Birthday is May 29.Doggy is about nine years and two months old.

Do You See What I See?
http://www.rense.com

The article says Color doesn't exist.But Ether does.

I have an old STROBOTAC Type 631-B Stroboscope light.It was made by
General Radio Company.I bought it at Goodwill about twenty years
ago.What are the uses for a Stroboscope light?
cuhulin

Measuring rpm, freezing motion, timing old ignitions and inducing
epileptic like fits in people whose brain is wired that way. I've heard
they are the latest party craze in Holland MI. "I've got six hands!",
dxace was heard to say at an all night 'respect' session.

mike

Old August 10th 11, 05:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
J R J R is offline

Default -remember- It's "Happy Old Fart'sBirthday" on 5 NOV 2011 The ...

Maybe if I aim my light over there across the street where old country
boy from Edwards,Missy Sippy knows all about chainsaws (he BROKE my
chainsaw!) lives, it might give him epileptic fits.
Show me where that oil drain plug is!
cuhulin

Old August 10th 11, 10:48 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Aug 9, 8:26*pm, m II wrote:
J R wrote:
Doggy's Birthday is May 29.Doggy is about nine years and two months old..

Do You See What I See?
http://www.rense.com

The article says Color doesn't exist.But Ether does.

I have an old STROBOTAC Type 631-B Stroboscope light.It was made by
General Radio Company.I bought it at Goodwill about twenty years
ago.What are the uses for a Stroboscope light?
cuhulin

Measuring rpm, freezing motion, timing old ignitions and inducing
epileptic like fits in people whose brain is wired that way. I've heard
they are the latest party craze in Holland MI. "I've got six hands!",
dxace was heard to say at an all night 'respect' session.

mike

*signature.asc
1KViewDownload

Mike [M II] All You Say... We Take As Your
Expert First Hand Canadian Expertise !

you are so self-revealing ~ RHF