Old August 14th 11, 03:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
J R J R is offline

Default OT, Politics

http://www.dodgepowerwagon.com

A guy I used to know back in the 1980s, he owned a Dodge Power Wagon,
and a 1956 Cadillac.He offered to sell the Dodge Power Wagon to me for
$700.00.It was in good condition too.He also offered to sell the 1956
Cadillac to me for $500.00.
cuhulin

Old August 14th 11, 03:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 8/14/2011 7:05 AM, J R wrote:
http://www.dodgepowerwagon.com

A guy I used to know back in the 1980s, he owned a Dodge Power Wagon,
and a 1956 Cadillac.He offered to sell the Dodge Power Wagon to me for
$700.00.It was in good condition too.He also offered to sell the 1956
Cadillac to me for $500.00.
cuhulin

My first [legal] car was a '56 Cadillac. It had the best AM radio I ever
had. Crank windows, too. Threw a timing chain and left it in Salinas
back in'73.

You should have sold the Flivver and the Willy's and bot the Dodge.
Old August 14th 11, 09:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Aug 14, 9:52*am, "extra class" wrote:
rarely earned anything above a C in such courses as U.S. history, and he got
a D in the principles of economics.

At least we KNOW Perry's scholastic grades, as opposed to Imam Hussein
Mohammed Obama who's afraid to make his grades public.
Old August 14th 11, 11:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
J R J R is offline

Bit, have you read some articles by Devvy Kidd about Rick Perry? We
Don't want Rick Perry!
Dats Dat.
cuhulin

Old August 15th 11, 05:44 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Perry = Obama = Bush = Clinton !... a CIA/NWO Puppet !

On Aug 14, 6:39*am, "Burr" wrote:
Glad to see Perry get in the race.

Right now I would vote for him.

Guess I'll have to get the old Dodge Power Wagon gased up and ready for the
three county run!!

--
Burr
From The Gardens

Perry -is- Clinton !
* Perry the [Hidden] {Secret} CIA Operative/Connection !
http://www.chrisroubis.com/2011/04/s...linked-to-cia/

* * Perry The Al Gore# Connection !
# Al Gores Campaign Manager -circa- 1988
http://www.alan.com/2011/08/10/when-...acked-al-gore/

Perry -is- Bush !

Perry -is- Obama !

Perry -is- The Hand-Picked Candidate of the NWO !
http://www.infowars.com/bilderberg-c...s-on-2012-run/

Old August 15th 11, 11:53 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

You trying to say you don't like the guy Ruy?
--
Burr
From The Gardens

Old August 15th 11, 01:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Aug 15, 3:53*am, "Burr" wrote:
You trying to say you don't like the guy Ruy?
--
Burr
From The Gardens
Roses & Orchids
Guiguinto, Bulacan. Philippineshttp://www.guiguinto.gov.ph/
And Red Mountain, Ca. USA
I'm a member of The Tea Party, I VOTE

BURR,

Listen to Alex Jones -wrt- Rick Perry
and you too will have a fuller {fooler}
Picture of the real Rick {Slick*} Perry.
http://www.google.com/search?q=Rick+Perry+Alex+Jones
* Trick Dick II *Nixon*

RFA Politics Killer Shortwave 2 August 8th 08 10:21 PM
OT- Politics download.com Shortwave 10 May 27th 07 02:22 AM
OT More Politics download.com Shortwave 0 May 20th 07 12:48 AM
POLITICS Shortwave 0 November 12th 04 04:40 PM
Is this Rec. Politics ? Pilotbutteradio Shortwave 15 June 7th 04 06:51 PM